Old 03-10-2013, 04:04 AM
Trying to remember a movie

Okay sci-fi horror fans, I need your help. I'm looking for a movie that has a really disturbing scene that I saw as a kid and I don't know the title of the film. Basically a bad guy in a space station gets stuck in a laser cutting machine during a fight scene and it cuts his head off across his mouth. It was really gory, and I remember the bad guy getting up immediately. It was on daytime cable, one of the late 80's pay per view like CVA or First Choice.

Edit: Oh, on another note, you do not find out that it was an alien hiding as a human until the laser beam cuts the person's head off, whereupon it gets up immediately.

Last edited by duo21; 03-11-2013 at 12:36 PM..
Old 05-13-2013, 12:13 AM
Just wanted to bump in the small hope someone out there remembers. It's bugging me as to the title of this movie, haha. >.<
Old 05-14-2013, 02:34 AM
I was going to say Resident Evil. That was before I read "late 80s" and "alien". Sorry, man. No clue.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:18 AM
Here are a list of theatrically released features of some of the criteria...
http://www.imdb.com/search/title?cer...num_votes,desc
Old 05-14-2013, 03:49 AM
Star Wars? Lol. Sorry dude don't know.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duo21 View Post
Okay sci-fi horror fans, I need your help. I'm looking for a movie that has a really disturbing scene that I saw as a kid and I don't know the title of the film. Basically a bad guy in a space station gets stuck in a laser cutting machine during a fight scene and it cuts his head off across his mouth. It was really gory, and I remember the bad guy getting up immediately. It was on daytime cable, one of the late 80's pay per view like CVA or First Choice.

Edit: Oh, on another note, you do not find out that it was an alien hiding as a human until the laser beam cuts the person's head off, whereupon it gets up immediately.
If you don't know, ask Joe!