Old 03-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Sean Penn's homophobic racist son

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/26/sean-p...eo/?adid=hero2

I'm blown away by this coming from the seed of one of Hollywood's most elite liberals. Apologize all you want, kid, but you're a fucking idiot. No matter if I was backed into a corner, surrounded by black dude's who were threatening me, I would NEVER call anyone a nigger, or a faggot. I thought his daddy would have taught him better than that.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Liberal or not, Sean Penn can be a huge asshole and if pissed off enough I could totally see him using those words. This doesn't surprise me about his son.

Doesn't he also have a daughter? Now that would have been something if that were her in the video.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Liberal or not, Sean Penn can be a huge asshole and if pissed off enough I could totally see him using those words. This doesn't surprise me about his son.

Doesn't he also have a daughter? Now that would have been something if that were her in the video.
Oh yes definitely. This is no shock to me either unfortunately. Sean Penn has always been a wild card he's calmed down somewhat (publicly but who knows) now but he's no angel he would use those words - or would have and probably did when he was younger. He doesn't fool me. For his kid to talk like that just doesn't surprise me at all.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Oh yes definitely. This is no shock to me either unfortunately. Sean Penn has always been a wild card he's calmed down somewhat (publicly but who knows) now but he's no angel he would use those words - or would have and probably did when he was younger. He doesn't fool me. For his kid to talk like that just doesn't surprise me at all.
It's no secret that Sean Penn has a temper. I guess I would be surprised though to hear those words come out of his mouth at any time during his life. This must be embarrassing for him, especially since he was right there when his son said it.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/26/sean-p...eo/?adid=hero2

I'm blown away by this coming from the seed of one of Hollywood's most elite liberals. Apologize all you want, kid, but you're a fucking idiot. No matter if I was backed into a corner, surrounded by black dude's who were threatening me, I would NEVER call anyone a nigger, or a faggot. I thought his daddy would have taught him better than that.
I don't buy into these actors/actresses games. I wouldn't be shocked if Sean was the same way himself.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Ohhhhhh Harvey Milk.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:32 PM

Wow what a little piece of shit. I would love to fight this little brat.

And it looks like he's even uglier than his father.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Liberals like this usually are pretty racist. I know plenty of them locally that will preach equality all day at the work place or hangouts but get them with a small group and they have no issue letting people know how they really feel.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Like father like son. He didn't learn to act like that out of nowhere.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
It's no secret that Sean Penn has a temper. I guess I would be surprised though to hear those words come out of his mouth at any time during his life. This must be embarrassing for him, especially since he was right there when his son said it.
It just doesn't surprise me as I remember in his younger days he was often violent and always angry and quick to flip the bird at anybody even when walking with his kids - and was certainly known to beat Madonna when they were married. I remember her having to go to the hospital and it came out he had beat her. Nobody I knew was shocked or surprised when these things happened he was always like that it seemed. It was not til later that he became this "respected" do gooder guy. I think he's a thug at heart and will always be.

So, although I've never heard of him saying anything like his son did, I don't doubt it at all and can't see those words coming out of his son's mouth so easily if he was not raised hearing that kind of language. I do know that you can raise your kids right and they can do bad things, but to me this type of thing comes from home.

eh, I could be wrong though, just saying it doesn't shock me. This would be like in 20 years from now we were hearing that Chris Brown's son beat a woman. Would any of us be surprised?

Last edited by Glinda; 03-28-2013 at 07:21 PM..
Old 03-28-2013, 08:02 PM
FUCK Sean Penn & his little ugly twat son
Old 03-28-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho View Post
Liberals like this usually are pretty racist. I know plenty of them locally that will preach equality all day at the work place or hangouts but get them with a small group and they have no issue letting people know how they really feel.
Kinda like how conservatives will teach about marriage, the family unit, anti drugs but then get divorces, get drunk, mess around on their wives. Etc...

A lot of people talk the talk, but a lot of those people don't walk the walk.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
Kinda like how conservatives will teach about marriage, the family unit, anti drugs but then get divorces, get drunk, mess around on their wives. Etc...

Currently married to my first wife, don't drink, don't mess around on my wife, no drug use literally my entire life....so yea.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Zo explains it best.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d54_1364658240
Old 03-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Currently married to my first wife, don't drink, don't mess around on my wife, no drug use literally my entire life....so yea.
I'm pretty sure he didn't literally mean it for every single one (on either side).
Old 03-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:

There are extremes on both sides. I'm pretty conservative and I don't "teach" anything. I never heard of conservatives not getting drunk? I've not been in a church since my kids were baptized over 20 years ago,(but I respect those who do and I am a Christian myself), and I'm anti drug as much as the next guy cons or lib, but yeah I've smoked pot when I was young not proud of it i just did. i hope my kids dont. Most parents hope the same. My political beliefs had nothing to do with it. You're listing basic human traits and beliefs, not necessarily conservative/liberal. I don't think my liberal friends feel any different about family unit and divorce than I do. No one wants divorce, no one wants cheating. Humans are human, and both sides have people who love to "preach." I don't lump all liberals with leftist extremists i see on tv and hope I'm not lumped with rightwing extremists either.

Last edited by Glinda; 03-30-2013 at 09:04 PM..
Old 03-30-2013, 09:54 PM
Quote:
I forgot to comment I saw this earlier today and couldn't then. I agree with everything Zo says about Sean and his son. Thanks for posting this link DuncanIdaho.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:06 PM
That video is bullshit.

I mean, don't get me wrong. What Hopper said was wrong. He doesn't seem like a very nice guy, and yes, I'm that's understatement. This doesn't mean that Sean Penn himself is. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. He didn't respond to the paparazzi. There could be many reasons why this is. He could be embarrassed and just wanted to leave. I'm just saying that is one possibility. Again, I'm not saying he isn't. I am merely saying that we don't know. I haven't seen any evidence that suggests Sean Penn is racist or homophobic.

Anyway, where the guy really lost me is when he started to go on a stupid rant on liberals in general. The guy's a dick. I stopped watching.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:36 AM
N/A

Last edited by rocknblues81; 03-31-2013 at 03:56 AM..
Old 03-31-2013, 03:41 AM
Quote:
No... Actually he doesn't.

He sounds like an idiot.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
That video is bullshit.

I mean, don't get me wrong. What Hopper said was wrong. He doesn't seem like a very nice guy, and yes, I'm that's understatement. This doesn't mean that Sean Penn himself is. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. He didn't respond to the paparazzi. There could be many reasons why this is. He could be embarrassed and just wanted to leave. I'm just saying that is one possibility. Again, I'm not saying he isn't. I am merely saying that we don't know. I haven't seen any evidence that suggests Sean Penn is racist or homophobic.

Anyway, where the guy really lost me is when he started to go on a stupid rant on liberals in general. The guy's a dick. I stopped watching.
It's the same ole talking points type of stuff. Just the color of the guy saying them is different than usual.

But hey, at least he got away from that Democratic plantation. *wink wink*

But he looks so bad to the bone when he throws that remote at the TV.

Last edited by rocknblues81; 03-31-2013 at 03:57 AM..
Old 03-31-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
That video is bullshit.

Well liberals go on rants against conservatives in general all the time. ALL the time. If you want to see conservatives do the same, you will have to seek them out. Liberals have the stage on almost all network news, media outlets, talk show, comedy show, etc. BOTH sides generalize way too much - and unfortunately what happens is their messages get lost as they go too far and turn people off.

The way I feel about what Hopper did is that if he's willing to talk like that in front of his saintly father, then I'm sure it's not the first time in that family those words have been spoken and if he truly knew they would upset and shock his dad he would have held his tongue. Don't we all have that "on" and "off" button as to what we would say and do in front of our parents?

Last edited by Glinda; 03-31-2013 at 01:10 PM..
Old 03-31-2013, 01:03 PM
I see both sides here. I'm conservative politically, but I look at issues individually. I am pro gay marriage, have mixed views on abortion, etc. Many people are similar. We are not all either one side or the other, and I hate when either side pushes that.

I think Sean Penn is scum and his son as well, so really in this case he's indefensible to me.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:

He sounds like an idiot.

Racist.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:31 AM
It makes me wonder what other values Sean is teaching his kids to have his son slandering black people or what ever race is terrible
Old 04-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Also when we talk about abortion l think every woman should have a right to abort there child whether they are raped or for any cause A woman's body has the right to say yes or no Anyway l am not going into gay right or abortion any further or there will be a debate about this But getting back to Sean l think he is scum too because we need to teach our children the rights and wrongs of hurting others
Old 04-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Quote:

He sounds like an idiot.
He makes more sense than you do, bud. Sean Penn's kid is a creepy, entitled little scumbag who obviously learned to talk that way from someone... most likely someone in his own home. This wasn't lashing out at paparazzi, this was pure bigotry. And the fact that Sean stood by and did absolutely nothing while his kid screamed n***** and f***** at that photog speaks volumes. Penn spent the last decade distinguishing himself as being this far-Left "progressive," then just stands by idly while his son says shit like that? Penn is the epitome of a Hollywood Hypocrite.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Man View Post
He makes more sense than you do, bud. Sean Penn's kid is a creepy, entitled little scumbag who obviously learned to talk that way from someone... most likely someone in his own home. This wasn't lashing out at paparazzi, this was pure bigotry. And the fact that Sean stood by and did absolutely nothing while his kid screamed n***** and f***** at that photog speaks volumes. Penn spent the last decade distinguishing himself as being this far-Left "progressive," then just stands by idly while his son says shit like that? Penn is the epitome of a Hollywood Hypocrite.
All he did was spew the same cliche conservative shit that the rest of them spew out.

It looks like the republicans next savior Surgeon Ben Carson is going the same route. I swear, these guys sound like they read off a script.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newswidget/be...n=widgetphase1

Quote:
After Levin asked him about white liberals, Carson, who is black, said, “They’re the most racist people there are because they put you in a little category, a box. How could you dare come off the plantation?”
Hey, Ben Carson... GET FUCKED.

Oh, and I'm not your bud.

Of course conservatives believe that non conservatives just love Sean Penn to death. Why they believe that, I don't know.

Last edited by rocknblues81; 04-03-2013 at 03:35 PM..
Old 04-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
I see both sides here. I'm conservative politically, but I look at issues individually. I am pro gay marriage, have mixed views on abortion, etc. Many people are similar. We are not all either one side or the other, and I hate when either side pushes that.

I think Sean Penn is scum and his son as well, so really in this case he's indefensible to me.
See... I'm a pro gun guy and of course I do agree that this country spends way too much money and all of that... But despite having a few of the same stances I find that I can't stand this ultra conservative people.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Man your racism is just boiling over.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:39 AM

Dr Ben Carson is a great American.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:27 AM
Quote:
All he did was spew the same cliche conservative shit that the rest of them spew out.

It looks like the republicans next savior Surgeon Ben Carson is going the same route. I swear, these guys sound like they read off a script.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newswidget/be...n=widgetphase1

Oh, and I'm not your bud.

Of course conservatives believe that non conservatives just love Sean Penn to death. Why they believe that, I don't know.
It's this country that's GETTING FUCKED by people like you. And since you clearly missed my point, let me spell it out: Sean Penn won an Oscar for playing a pioneering gay rights activist, he was publicly against Prop. 8, and he talked about crying tears of joy when Obama was elected (he says all of this in an interview with Charlie Rose that can be found on YouTube).

This same man the stands by and says and does nothing when his piece of shit son is screaming n***** and f***** at someone at the top of his lungs. He is a fucking hypocrite, BUD.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Man View Post
It's this country that's GETTING FUCKED by people like you. And since you clearly missed my point, let me spell it out: Sean Penn won an Oscar for playing a pioneering gay rights activist, he was publicly against Prop. 8, and he talked about crying tears of joy when Obama was elected (he says all of this in an interview with Charlie Rose that can be found on YouTube).

This same man the stands by and says and does nothing when his piece of shit son is screaming n***** and f***** at someone at the top of his lungs. He is a fucking hypocrite, BUD.
Who gives a crap? Nobody is happy with almost anything done at these OSCAR shows. All people do is complain about them. But really, a good performance should be rewarded if it's a good performance. The fact that Norris is a hardcore right winger doesn't stop me from watching his films.

Republicans preach a lot of stuff that they don't back up. Many talk about how important marriage is and all of that, and yet they end up with 2 or 3 divorces. People preach freedom all of the time, but what they really want is their idea of freedom. The republicans preach that we need to go back to the way things used to be, but the way things used to be is that whites had more freedoms and black people had less.

Last edited by rocknblues81; 04-04-2013 at 12:30 PM..
Old 04-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
The republicans preach that we need to go back to the way things used to be, but the way things used to be is that whites had more freedoms and black people had less.

You do remember that the democraps are responsible for Jim Crow laws, founding of the KKK, and were against Civil Rights among other things right? Republicans have and always will be for equality. You can try to spin it anyway you like but you don't seem to even know the history of the party you seem to support.

This was not that long ago either so don't try and downplay it as if it were pre Civil War times or something, this was 50 years ago. The racism is still rampant in the democrap party.

http://pjmedia.com/michaelwalsh/2013...inglepage=true
Old 04-05-2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
You do remember that the democraps are responsible for Jim Crow laws, founding of the KKK, and were against Civil Rights among other things right? Republicans have and always will be for equality. You can try to spin it anyway you like but you don't seem to even know the history of the party you seem to support.

This was not that long ago either so don't try and downplay it as if it were pre Civil War times or something, this was 50 years ago. The racism is still rampant in the democrap party.

http://pjmedia.com/michaelwalsh/2013...inglepage=true
First of all, I'm not a Democrat. I did not vote for Obama, I did not vote for Clinton or John Kerry or Al Gore. I don't even like any of them. I would say I'm closer to a Gary Johnson supporter. But I've never actually voted. That will change in 2016 where I intend to vote for Gary. Not that it will do any good because the game is basically rigged for Republicans and Democrats.

The republicans are the ones that want to roll back abortion and such. Sorry, but the republican party is more of the old day good ole boy party now.The party that latches onto old fashion machismo, old views on marriage and abortion. Things like that.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
The republicans preach that we need to go back to the way things used to be, but the way things used to be is that whites had more freedoms and black people had less.
Uh I've never heard any Republican say that....EVER.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
The republicans are the ones that want to roll back abortion and such. Sorry, but the republican party is more of the old day good ole boy party now.The party that latches onto old fashion machismo, old views on marriage and abortion. Things like that.

Well which is it? Racist republicans or pro-life Republicans? Make up your mind when trying to insult a group of people you don't seem to know much about besides what TYT Network tells you. I would much rather be a pro-life Republican than a pro-murder liberal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEv1afKaLhA

You are taking this way off topic so if you wish to continue, PM me.

Last edited by DuncanIdaho; 04-05-2013 at 09:49 AM..
Old 04-05-2013, 09:51 AM
I trust the TYT network a hell of a lot more than Fox news. Or any of the cable news channels for that matter. I always love listening to Cenk and Anna and John. They are cool people. Better than anybody who has been mentioned on this thread (except for Ben Carson, I don't who he is). I'll admit, Cenk in particular, is a little too much into conservative bashing and I hate that on BOTH sides. But I still like the guy and find myself agreeing with him way more than not.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Uh I've never heard any Republican say that....EVER.
Point is... Republicans want to "go back' in a number of ways and many have this nostalgic mindset about how great things used to be and all of that. We were free before so and so became President. Blah blah

Even Ron Paul does it. But this idea that the republican party stands for freedom is crap anyway since they basically pushed Paul aside because he wouldn't back Romney and the pro war agenda. Even the republicans new boy Paul Ryan approves of the Patriot Act. So much for freedom, eh?
Old 04-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Well which is it? Racist republicans or pro-life Republicans? Make up your mind when trying to insult a group of people you don't seem to know much about besides what TYT Network tells you. I would much rather be a pro-life Republican than a pro-murder liberal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEv1afKaLhA

You are taking this way off topic so if you wish to continue, PM me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZijLQGH1v0