Old 03-31-2013, 02:35 AM
Are You A Coffee Or Tea Person

Well first of all l hate tea and don't like the taste I love my strong coffee which at diffrent time of the day l will have my coffee also the only way to drink a coffee is with no sugar and also have to have milk in it also l donrt mind the smell of specially brewed coffee which is perkalated and the taste is beautiful So are you a cup of tea person or coffee drinker also like a nice capichino with chocolate sprinkled on it too
Old 03-31-2013, 02:44 AM
None of the above.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:58 AM
So you don't like tea or coffee well there is a lot of people who don't
Old 03-31-2013, 06:29 AM
I would label myself as a tea connoisseur. I absolutely love loose tea, not that small bag crap. Coffee is a bit more tricky, I must admit, but if I find a good spot that has a good roast, then typically, I'm good to go. However, 'high-end' places like Starbucks are just terrible.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:37 AM
I know a lot of people can be into herbal teas and you can get a lot of flavoured teas L know years ago loose tea used to be the rage my grand parents used to use a tea pot fill it with a certain amount of tea leaves and then pour it into a tea strainer into a tea cup and then drink it
Old 03-31-2013, 11:26 AM
Neither on my end
Old 03-31-2013, 11:45 AM
I love GOOD coffee. I would sacrifice a meal for a cup of coffee without hesitation. I like a single origin light roast, with just a little half and half.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm not a regular drinker of either...on occasion, I do drink Vanilla Chai Tea...good stuff.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:08 PM
Coffee with sugar and creamer for those chilly winter mornings....
Old 03-31-2013, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophrine View Post
I'm not a regular drinker of either...on occasion, I do drink Vanilla Chai Tea...good stuff.
Never of that type of tea does it come in a tea bag or tea leaves One thing l won't have is iced coffee or iced tea both are not very good Also what l find in some cafes is a type of coffee which comes in the most tinyest cup l think they call it a short black coffee one gulp it can be gone
Old 03-31-2013, 09:01 PM
coffee over tea but i don't drink much coffee anyway
Old 03-31-2013, 09:04 PM
Coffeee is for hipsters! I'm a tea drinker since my early twenties.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Never of that type of tea does it come in a tea bag or tea leaves One thing l won't have is iced coffee or iced tea both are not very good Also what l find in some cafes is a type of coffee which comes in the most tinyest cup l think they call it a short black coffee one gulp it can be gone
Neither, it's a powder you mix with water, like cocoa...you can have it hot or cold. I prefer hot.

I can never go for coffee shop drinks...also, we're crowded with Starbuck's, and their drinks are just ridiculous in every way: in terms of what goes in it, the health risks, the amounts made, and not to mention the high price they charge for it.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:20 PM
Oh dear l never knew that if you drink coffee you are a hipster Well l know l have to have my coffee first thing in the morning if the can is empty l sort of go through withdrawal and have to go and buy the coffee so l can begin my day I tried drinking tea when there was no coffee and couldn't drink it
Old 03-31-2013, 09:31 PM
So the tea you drink Exophine is a powder do you have it weak or strong If you can have the tea cold you would love it during summer monthes I know when we in aus had the very hot heat spell l stopped drinking coffee and just had water for a few days but since it has cooled l have my coffee it was unuseaul to give up my coffee during this time but you just couldn't have hot drinks
Old 03-31-2013, 09:32 PM
i actually prefer the mocha drinks like the ice coffee/mocha coffee, or frappe's
Old 03-31-2013, 09:36 PM
When you talk about starbucks being busy and plus the overcrowding and health risks you can have that anywhere in the cafe scene Everything needs to be at a certain standard even one is making coffee you need to have everything spotless and if you don't it is a health risk and sometimes it takes a plain clothed health inspector to come in and you will be reported if one is not careful Also when making coffee you are supposed to use a temp g pod if not you will have lukewarm coffee That is why l ask What health concerns are you talking about because there are a lot of sub standard places

Last edited by Bondgirl; 03-31-2013 at 11:26 PM..
Old 03-31-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
i actually prefer the mocha drinks like the ice coffee/mocha coffee, or frappe's
Frappes are beautiful and we have them at McDonald's stores and one thing l like is when they put cream up the top of the glass and then drizzle chocolate on it
Old 03-31-2013, 11:52 PM
Quote:
So the tea you drink Exophine is a powder do you have it weak or strong If you can have the tea cold you would love it during summer monthes I know when we in aus had the very hot heat spell l stopped drinking coffee and just had water for a few days but since it has cooled l have my coffee it was unuseaul to give up my coffee during this time but you just couldn't have hot drinks
I like to have my tea strong...I'm not a big fan of a watered down drink.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:40 AM
One thing l like in my coffee is full cream milk l hate it when you go to the cafe and they ask if you want soy milk or some low calorie milk which makes your coffee weak or has a weak taste

Last edited by Bondgirl; 04-01-2013 at 01:39 AM..
Old 04-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Neither

I tried coffee once and that was it for me. Absolutely awful

And tea does nother for me.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:19 PM
I konw there are coffee powders l dont like

Some can have a weird taste while others are weak in taste too
Old 04-01-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm pretty big on coffee (I'm Colombian, so I've been spoiled with the good stuff).

I drink a lot of Green Tea as well, but besides that I'm actually not too big on tea.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Coffee, with cream and sweetener. I can't have it within 8 hours of trying to sleep though because caffeine affects me for a long time. It's great during the day, not so much when trying to sleep.

I like tea but not in place of coffee.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:34 PM

I don't like either; but if I had to choose, give me a cup of Black Tea(Earl Grey and the like) any day over coffee.

I'm a soda drinker.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Coffee, with cream and sweetener. I can't have it within 8 hours of trying to sleep though because caffeine affects me for a long time. It's great during the day, not so much when trying to sleep.

I like tea but not in place of coffee.
So you have cream in your coffee or is that a milk product of some kind Well when l come home from work l will have a coffee but L will only have that or as you have said it can keep you awake Also is the sweetner like a subtute to sugar l
Old 04-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guiltless View Post
I don't like either; but if I had to choose, give me a cup of Black Tea(Earl Grey and the like) any day over coffee.

I'm a soda drinker.
So you like to drink herbal tea at work the teachers there go crazy for this type of thing l never knew there were so many variety Mr Guiltness
Old 04-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
So you have cream in your coffee or is that a milk product of some kind Well when l come home from work l will have a coffee but L will only have that or as you have said it can keep you awake Also is the sweetner like a subtute to sugar l
I usually use cream. Whipping cream. If I have to I'll use milk or 1/2 & 1/2.

I use Stevia to sweeten my coffee and every so often I put a drop of vanilla extract as well.

My mother tells me I don't really like coffee since I disguise it so well. Maybe so, but whatever it's called after I'm done dressing it up I love it.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 PM
It is a interesting combination a the use of cream is interesting does it sit on top or does it eventually desolve I wouldn't mind trying your drink plus with vanilla enncence does it give a tang by using this plus the sweetner l have not heard of tat brand
Old 04-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Quote:
It is a interesting combination a the use of cream is interesting does it sit on top or does it eventually desolve I wouldn't mind trying your drink plus with vanilla enncence does it give a tang by using this plus the sweetner l have not heard of tat brand
I just use the whipping cream which is basically heavy cream. I don't whip it first, so it dissolves. Probably the same thing you're using. Stevia is an herb. A sweet leaf, natural - it's I think about 300 times sweeter than sugar so you have to be careful it can be bitter if you use too much. The kind I buy is in liquid form and has a dropper and you drop a few in. It's sold at health food stores typically.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Well like l said l wouldnt mind trying it but as you know l dont like the sugar flavour in any drink so if the herb is 200 times sweeter l proberly wouldnt like it but l have to say it would be a good substude for sugar alot of people dont like putting sugar in there drinks and to have the method you use can give people diffrent ideas to try in there drinks Glinda

Yes we have a few health food stores in Australia and wouldnt mind looking up the herb to see if they have it
Old 04-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guiltless View Post

I'm a soda drinker.
So you like your soft drink Mr Guiltless do you know alot of people get addicted to coca cola a freind of mine did and was drinking it like it was water ened up having to give soft drink away
Old 04-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Quote:
So you like your soft drink Mr Guiltless do you know alot of people get addicted to coca cola a freind of mine did and was drinking it like it was water ened up having to give soft drink away
I like Sunkist and Ginger Ale, mostly. Yes Coke is good. I try to keep it to two a day.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:07 PM
I dont mind Sunkist but ginger ale l dont like

But it is good you only have two bottles of coke
Old 04-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Two sodas, period.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Inst it funny how you call tha soda a soda and in Australia we call it soft drink

I like the diffeent names we call things
Old 05-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Coffee
Old 06-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightAngel View Post
Coffeee is for hipsters! I'm a tea drinker since my early twenties.

Hmm I always thought it was the other way around. Earl Grey? :P I love coffee but it makes me act like a crack head.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:24 AM
I like energy drinks. I drink 3 everyday. The Xyience and Vegas Fuel ones are excellent. Rockstar taste like cough syrup, red bull makes me sick and monster is too sweet. I think I'm due for a heart attack in the next couple years.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Coffee, and if I don't get it in the morning, I'm a cranky son of a bitch. Hell, I'm cranky anyway.