Old 06-25-2013, 09:07 AM
I wish I liked coffee or tea. Gave up soda in February and it makes it interesting to find alternatives when you're out to dinner.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:59 PM
I has a vente latte with ice and it made me talk very fast. It was my sixth cup of coffee ever. I hate tea! hate it, hate it, hate it!
Old 07-06-2013, 11:11 AM
I was neither a coffee or tea but i am definitely finding since having coffee now in the mornings i am not as cranky..oops. thank god for flavored syrups i have vanilla flavor coffee )
Old 07-14-2013, 03:21 PM
I am definitely a coffee person.

Have to have a couple of cups to get the adrenelin going.

I like my coffee strong too! It's puts hair on my chest but definitely not my head,
Old 07-24-2013, 10:16 PM
My friends knew me as coffee lover as their cliche line......"take away everything to her but not coffee."
Although, I drink tea too but occasionally.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:54 PM
Are You A Coffee Or Tea Person

I hate the taste of coffee. Sometimes if I really need quick caffeine I'll quickly gulp down coffee and try to get as much of it past my tastebuds as possible. I prefer tea. I drink black tea with honey every morning if I can.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:32 AM
I drink neither Tea or Coffee.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:21 PM
A cup of black coffee in the morning than iced tea during the day. If I am out to dinner coffee with desert. Iced coffee or confections leave me cold. I do like cafe au lait with plenty of sugar when eating beignets in New Orleans.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Its summer so every day is iced coffee day.