Old 04-03-2013, 10:08 AM
WE WERE SO CLOSE

ever so close.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:20 PM
lol
Is that Jennifer Lawerence?

And yes, very close indeed. Sooner or later I'm sure we'll see her tits in a movie
Old 04-03-2013, 07:04 PM
That looks more like Scarlett than Jen Lawrence. And I'd much rather see Scarlett nake than Jen. Although I would certainly wouldn't complain about seeing Jen naked either.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
That looks more like Scarlett than Jen Lawrence. And I'd much rather see Scarlett nake than Jen. Although I would certainly wouldn't complain about seeing Jen naked either.
We already got to see scarlett nude though. I almost don't want to see jen nude. She is such a cool girl and actress it would suck to have her just become an object.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Haha! I totally forgot about her leaked hacked phone pics. But I'd still would like to see her naked doing a sex scene in a movie!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Wow I thought that was Scarlet. Doesn't really look like JLaw at all.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Space View Post
We already got to see scarlett nude though. I almost don't want to see jen nude. She is such a cool girl and actress it would suck to have her just become an object.
Not really. We only saw the side of her right breast and her whole backside; hardly full nudity. OF course, considering how much her bosom has diminished over the last few years, even if/when we DO see everything, it won't be nearly as impressive as it would've been circa 2005.

Katy Perry and Hayley Atwell are the 2 female celebs I would currently most love to see fully nude.