Old 04-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Sandlot cast then & now

I came across this article which is pretty cool that shows the cast of Sandlot then & now.

Absolutely loved this movie growing up and surprisingly it still holds up quite well.

Tom Guiry (Scotty Smalls): Tom later appeared in "U-571," "Tigerland," "Black Hawk Down" and on the NBC show "The Black Donnellys." He recently appeared on "Elementary" and works as a patient transporter and has two sons.

Mike Vitar (Benny Rodriguez): Mike also starred in two "Mighty Ducks" movies as "Luis Mendoza" before he quit acting in 1997. He was a firefighter for the Los Angeles Fire Department as recently as 2011 and reportedly has two sons with his wife Kym

Chauncey Leopardi (Squints Palledorous): Chauncey would later appear in "The Big Green" and on "Freaks and Geeks" and "Gilmore Girls." He reprised his role as Squints in the 2007 sequel "The Sandlot: Heading Home."

Marley Shelton (Wendy Peffercorn): Marley went on to star in movies like "Pleasantville," "Sin City," "Sugar & Spice," "Valentine" and "Scream 4." She was sentenced to 2 years probation for DUI in 2010 and has two daughters with husband Beau Flynn
Old 04-04-2013, 04:52 AM

Patrick Renna (Ham Porter): Renna would star in movies like "The Big Green," "Son in Law" and appeared on "The X-Files." He was also the voice of Jordan in the "Recess" movie.

Marty York (Yeah Yeah): Marty appeared on "Boy Meets World" and "Sliders" before becoming a trainer in Hollywood. He was sentenced to 60 days in jail after getting arrested for felony domestic battery in 2009.

Brandon Quintin Adams (Kenny DuNunez): Brandon would later star in "D2: The Mighty Ducks" and did the voice of Raijin in the "Kingdom Hearts" video games. He also raps under the name B. Lee
Old 04-04-2013, 04:56 AM
Do you know l have never seen this film and l have never seen it televised in Australia l am not sure if any other Australians have seen it But isn't it amazing to see cast members grow up and change in appearance
Old 04-04-2013, 04:59 AM
Whoa Marty York is hot grins

Last edited by Bondgirl; 04-04-2013 at 07:32 AM..
Old 04-04-2013, 06:11 AM
Wow, I never knew Marley Shelton played Wendy Peffercorn.

What about the Timmons brothers and Bertram? I'm assuming they're no longer in acting.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Whoa Marty York is hot grins l like him as a adult

Yeah, right before he beats you up.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:36 AM
No he wouldn't hurt me because he knows how to treat a lady l see you dont by your post grins
Old 04-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
No he wouldn't hurt me because he knows how to treat a lady l see you dont by your post grins
He spent 60 days in jail for beating the shit out of somebody. Sounds like he has a bad case of roid rage
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 AM
I am sorry KillerKlown l thought you were having a go at me l want to apologize and also Echo l am glad you explained how the actor bashed a woman and to spend 50,days in prison was a fair stretch to aus laws where if you beat a woman you can be out in a week
Old 04-04-2013, 03:36 PM
The only saving factor for Sandlot 3 was the return of Squints.

Good to see the gang again. Sandlot was the most re-watched movie when I was a kid.

Timeless classic.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Perfect timing for the 20th Anniversary Blu-ray that just came out. The film holds up.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:46 AM
Such a fun movie. Nice to see pics of everybody and to know what they've been up to. Too bad about Marty York. Not cool.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:28 PM
This movie is Legendary. Can't believe its been 20 years already.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Wow, I never knew Marley Shelton played Wendy Peffercorn.

What about the Timmons brothers and Bertram? I'm assuming they're no longer in acting.
I never knew she was either.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
This movie is Legendary. Can't believe its been 20 years already.
Indeed. It's pretty much the "Goonies" of the '90s.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Really love The Sandlot - it's a great nostalgic film. And it's always fun seeing how child actors have turned out after many years.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Porter and Smalls did not change all that much. The rest of the cast looks a good bit different.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Damn, Yeah Yeah's looking Guido...lol