Old 04-11-2013, 04:23 AM
Seth MacFarlane & Charlize Theron (WTF?!)

Rumor is they may be a couple. That is crazy! Man, I know women love a guy with a great sense of humor but this is ridiculous. He must be hung like a horse or something. Lucky bastard.

Here's a recent pic of them leaving a restaurant together.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular
Old 04-11-2013, 06:53 AM
Always thought he was gay.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:10 AM
He used to bang Amanda Bynes back when she was not insane and still super hot!

Although in that Photo Theron seems like she doesnt want her picture taken with MacFarlane!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Isn't she in his new film A Million Ways to Die in the West? Perhaps they're just discussing the film.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:30 AM
He and Emilia Clarke (Daenerys from GoT) just broke up.

He must be this century's Scott Baio.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:25 PM
Funny guys pull ass in Hollywood. Look at Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
Funny guys pull ass in Hollywood. Look at Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde.
so true.

I made a thread about Sudeikis awhile back about how he gets a lot of hotties. Not only has he banged Olivia Wilde (and I believe they are engaged) but before that he banged Eva Mendes and January Jones. Play on player.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Wow! Didn't know about Mendes and Jones. That is a helluva lineup, and that's only what the public knows about.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:07 AM
They make a good couple...don't see why he has to be hung like a horse. Most of the time , girls prefer a good personality over looks and penis size.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:16 AM
It's usually the beautiful, dumb women that want the incredibly hot, beefy guys.

A guy like Seth (or Jason Sudeikis) are both still handsome men, but they also seem like relatively intelligent, reliable, funny guys. From my experience those traits go a lot farther to appealing to a genuine, smart person than just looks.

Charlize (and Olivia Wilde) are both gorgeous, no doubt, but they also both seem well-adjusted and intelligent, and thus it makes perfect sense to me why they'd be drawn to these more genuine men and not slabs of beef.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeDurden View Post
It's usually the beautiful, dumb women that want the incredibly hot, beefy guys.
Odd generalization that beautiful women are dumb and that they're the only ones who are attracted to a certain type of guy (no matter the type). You even contradict your statement in the same post.

He's not only funny he's a good looking guy. I don't think it so shocking he gets beautiful women, who doesn't in Hollywood? I don't particularly like the guy myself, but it's not his appearance rather it's his brand of humor, so that's why I'm taken aback at first when I see him with sophisticated women. When I see him I'm thinking Peter Griffin. I know that's wrong, but that's just what comes to mind when I think of him.

I know he's funny, talented, extremely smart and he's good looking, so really why not? Funny, witty men are attractive.

Last edited by Glinda; 04-15-2013 at 01:18 PM..
Old 04-15-2013, 04:06 PM
Giggity
Old 04-15-2013, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Odd generalization that beautiful women are dumb and that they're the only ones who are attracted to a certain type of guy (no matter the type). You even contradict your statement in the same post.

He's not only funny he's a good looking guy. I don't think it so shocking he gets beautiful women, who doesn't in Hollywood? I don't particularly like the guy myself, but it's not his appearance rather it's his brand of humor, so that's why I'm taken aback at first when I see him with sophisticated women. When I see him I'm thinking Peter Griffin. I know that's wrong, but that's just what comes to mind when I think of him.

I know he's funny, talented, extremely smart and he's good looking, so really why not? Funny, witty men are attractive.
You misinterpreted his post. He's saying exactly what you are saying. If you read his post again you'll see he's not saying Women (Beautiful = Dumb) but Women that are BOTH beautiful AND dumb, i.e. the set of women that exclusively have both quality a (beautiful) and quality (b) dumb. All he is saying is that it is only a particular type of attractive but shallow and uninteresting girl that is interested exclusively in a particular set of male physical traits and nothing more. The girls such as the ones you describe are interested in the things that you describe.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:02 PM
^Thank you, Gordon, for clarifying I see my error. I apologize SpikeDurden, I'm sorry I'm bad at misinterpreting things on here sometimes.

I'm still stumped a bit but it's not a big deal. I know plenty of less than beautiful women who are shallow too, but those bulky supposed "hot" guys aren't interested in them.

But point taken and I agree. Personally the number one sexiest quality I and many women go for is indeed a good sense of humor, that makes a guy sexy. I just can't stop seeing Ted and Peter when I think of Seth but I'm sure in real life I would get past it.

Sorry again Spike.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Funny? Check.

Rich? Check.

Famous? Check.

Handsome as fuck? Check.

Why the hell WOULDN'T she want to date him?
Old 04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
hollywood

????

!!!!
Old 04-16-2013, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
You misinterpreted his post. He's saying exactly what you are saying. If you read his post again you'll see he's not saying Women (Beautiful = Dumb) but Women that are BOTH beautiful AND dumb, i.e. the set of women that exclusively have both quality a (beautiful) and quality (b) dumb. All he is saying is that it is only a particular type of attractive but shallow and uninteresting girl that is interested exclusively in a particular set of male physical traits and nothing more. The girls such as the ones you describe are interested in the things that you describe.
Exactly, thank you.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:38 PM

The one thing he does before The Simpsons
Old 04-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeDurden View Post
Exactly, thank you.
Just in case you missed it I apologized above. Sorry again.