#1  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:52 PM
I love Jennifer Tilly

Anyone else love this lady?

She plays poker and drinks like a fish.
I loved her in Bound and Seed of Chucky. She is so damn sexy for some dame reason. Oh and she has awesome tits.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Is there a 54 year old actress out there sexier than her?



Quote:
Hey, didn't I tell you to make "horse durves"?
I don't make nothin' out of horses, especially "horse durves", 'cause I don't know what they are, and neither do you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
Is there a 54 year old actress out there sexier than her?
Tilly will become the sexiest 54 year old after Michelle Pfeiffer turns 55 tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-28-2013, 11:54 PM
I'd rather play pokeher with Jennifer.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:00 AM
I love Jennifer Tilly too, she was especially great in Bound
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
I'd rather play pokeher with Jennifer.
Well, who wouldn't?

I think Tilly is pretty damn hot, but I guess I'm just more drawn to classical, sexy beauties like Pfeiffer and Patricia Clarkson, who turns 54 later this year.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:07 AM
Great rack and a sexy voice. I'm a fan.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:13 AM
I love this chick. You guys should listen to the commentary she did for Wachowski Bros. Bound - there's like 8 people in the room and it's a riot, she comes in like half way and just won't shut up. It's great.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Well, who wouldn't?

I think Tilly is pretty damn hot, but I guess I'm just more drawn to classical, sexy beauties like Pfeiffer and Patricia Clarkson, who turns 54 later this year.
What I did there, did you see it?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-29-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
I love this chick. You guys should listen to the commentary she did for Wachowski Bros. Bound - there's like 8 people in the room and it's a riot, she comes in like half way and just won't shut up. It's great.
thanks for the heads up pimp. I;ll listen to it this week.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-29-2013, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Well, who wouldn't?

I think Tilly is pretty damn hot, but I guess I'm just more drawn to classical, sexy beauties like Pfeiffer and Patricia Clarkson, who turns 54 later this year.
I never though Clarkson was attractive myself. She always looked older than she is to me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump