Old 05-08-2013, 07:27 AM
HOLY SHIT check out Aaron Paul's fiance

Aaron Paul did well for himself DAMN

Last edited by echo_bravo; 05-08-2013 at 07:29 AM..
Old 05-08-2013, 10:13 AM
Yes, yes he did!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:41 AM
He's not a bad looking guy at all. But would someone that ridiculously good looking be with him, if he wasn't famous & didn't have money?
Old 05-08-2013, 01:40 PM
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BobLo_edTKg
Old 05-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Meh. She's not ugly by any means, but she just looks so generic.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:03 PM
She's a babe.

She also looks like a playmate of the month. Kind of a generic hottie, but a hottie none the less.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Meh. She's not ugly by any means, but she just looks so generic.
Was thinking this. Too much make up and fakeness to her look.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Was thinking this. Too much make up and fakeness to her look.
Maybe it's the bleached hair making her look fake? She doesn't have that much makeup on and its applied with a light hand compared to many of these starlets but of course that's personal opinion so I see what you're saying.

I think she's gorgeous.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
She's a babe.

She also looks like a playmate of the month. Kind of a generic hottie, but a hottie none the less.
Love the Playmate look. I imagine Hollywood parties just, must be fucking swarmed with trim this unbelievable
Old 05-09-2013, 02:35 PM
I think they seem like an adorable and legitimately decent couple.

"Parsekian is a film director-producer, but she's best known as a co-founder of Kind Campaign, "a movement, documentary and school program based upon the powerful belief in KINDness, that brings awareness and healing to the negative and lasting effects of girl-against-girl crime.'"

Parsekian met her business partner, Molly Stroud, while they were studying film at Pepperdine University. She was inspired to make her own film, Finding Kind, after realizing the "enormous good documentaries can do" and being a victim of girl-on-girl bullying through her middle school years in Laguna Niguel, Calif., where she was bullied to the point of attempting suicide. The film was released in September 2011 and continues to screen in communities across the nation."

She's clearly beautiful...come the fuck on now.

Last edited by BadCoverVersion; 05-10-2013 at 08:25 AM..
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 PM

^^^
thats really cool BCV. She seems like a really nice person and seems like a perfect fit for Aaron. I wish both of them all the best.

And yeah she is flat out gorgeous, I dont get some of the comments saying she looks generic. Anyone on here would kill to have a chance with her.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:04 PM
She looks fine. I don't get the "generic" comment either. Not to mention sounds like a legit, smart girl. Not a dumb bimbo like the rest of 'em
Old 05-10-2013, 09:53 AM
She looks amazing in that last picture where she doesn't have so much make up on. First two pictures you can't even see her face, just make up.

Make up = generic. Anyone can throw a few pounds of make up on.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:16 AM
I also prefer the two latter pics where she looks more "everyday." They do make a solid and fun looking couple. Good for them.

Now.

MOAR BREAKING BAD
Old 05-10-2013, 11:51 AM
It's been months now but I read an interview with him (or maybe a live clip I can't remember) somewhere and he talked so sweetly and highly about her. He said she was the most beautiful woman he's ever known, inside and out. No BS he's madly in love. She's a lucky girl herself - he's a doll and a cutie to boot.