Old 05-27-2013, 03:11 PM
What did you do today?

The title says it all. Just post here what you did today or are gonna do.

Today I'm smokin some chronic and watching Boogie Nights. Then maybe later I'll watch The Wolfman (which I rented from my public library)

Today is a good day.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Sitting at work, bored as fuck cuz it's slower than hell. But it IS nice getting paid to do nothing!
Old 05-27-2013, 04:53 PM
4-5 mile run this morning, watched new Arrested Development episodes with my brother, did a little a shopping for work clothes, and currently having a beer; watching MI: Ghost Protocol.

Solid Memorial Day off.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:54 PM
i made a lot's of big macs
Old 05-27-2013, 08:31 PM
Played video games and took a long ass nap. Overall just trying to rest up for going back to work tomorrow.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:31 AM
Work- cleaned, then the rest was mostly spent trying to install a door
off work- check my mail, eat nachos and watch Arrested Development/Cowboy Bebop and read The Great and Secret Show (at page 530). 8.9 so far.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
i made a lot's of big macs
Ha nice! I could go for one of those later. Sounds good.

Today I'll be working a 10 hour shift fun fun fun
Old 05-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Got to work from home today so have been working on marketing mock-ups for my company and smoking every couple hours. Whiskey and more bud for NBA playoffs tonight.

This has turned into most of my days when I'm not working at the office. It's pretty fucking incredible, actually
Old 05-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Since its half term I had to drop my Son off with my Parents before working 9.30-6.30...we took 2 buses, I fed my friends cat before leaving as she's currently in Spain.
I got home about 3 hours ago...put my kid to bed, read him 3 stories...and now I'm drinking a bottle of Stella (staying classy) and (re-)watching Mad Men from S1. More Arrested Development when my partner returns home from work.

Jesus that's a tedious day that.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:29 PM
AM Cardio, 18 holes of golf followed by a few beers and now I'm here. Cheers!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:33 PM
About 70 minutes of weightlifting, got a light lunch and now I'm back at work.

I plan to do a 30 minute circuit workout when I get home, take a shower, play some guitar, then go to a bar for about 2-3 beers and a bowl of soup!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:17 AM
This morning and I got my son ready for daycare, kissed my wife and son goodbye, then I headed to work where I'll stay til 7pm. Then I'll head on over to a gym to play basketball for an hour or two.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
This morning and I got my son ready for daycare, kissed my wife and son goodbye, then I headed to work where I'll stay til 7pm. Then I'll head on over to a gym to play basketball for an hour or two.
Nice man! I totally forgot you are your wife had a son. Congrats brah.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:46 AM
I went for a very early trail hike up in some nearby mountains for my cardio today. In another couple weeks it will be too hot so I'm trying to squeeze in as many hikes as possible before then.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Ended up putting all my dvds in alphabetical order last night. Damn Im a huge geek.
I counted 162 dvds total. Damn
Old 06-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Spent most of the day sitting in the sun reading 1001 Places to See Before You Die and getting a little bit freaked out because I'm 42 and I'll be lucky if I manage to visit 15-20 of the beautiful locations listed in the book before I peg it. In truth there are a lot of glorious locations in the book that I wouldn't choose to visit anyway because of the high possibility of being eaten by bears. Whilst reading the book and enjoying the sun I've also been enjoying a couple of glasses of wine and have just fired up the barbeque. A good day.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Smoking some very fine herb, watching the Phillies trounce the Brewers, windows wide open, about 70 degrees, and about to play poker for a few hours. Not a bad lazy Sunday at all.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Ended up putting all my dvds in alphabetical order last night. Damn Im a huge geek.
I counted 162 dvds total. Damn
I have mine inventoried on a spreadsheet and all of them on my shelves in chronological/alphabetical order.

Quote:
I guess it looks as if you're reorganizing your (dvds). What is this though? Chronological?

Rob: No...

Dick: Not alphabetical...

Rob: Nope...

Dick: What?

Rob: Autobiographical.

Dick: No fucking way.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Worked at my weekend job, checked out a new apartment closer to my school, and now I'm going into my second job.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Im watching WCS (World Championship Series) Finals. StarCraft 2... Yes, Im a nerd. No, I didnt watch/dont watch any physical sports.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Agreed to switching my shift from 12.30 pm to 9.00 pm and going to 5.00 am to 1.30 pm.

That's gonna be fun. But I'm doing it because I need to. I'm not a morning person, but I'm going to force myself to be!
Old 06-02-2013, 09:44 PM
day-off and netflix marathon
Old 06-02-2013, 09:49 PM
At work.
I weightlifted for 45 minutes. Plan to do 40 minutes cardio when I get off work.

Go home, take a shower, play a video game and then see a 7:40 showing of STAR TREK in Imax 3d.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Worked a long morning and didn't have much work for the afternoon, tried to get some stamps but they only do mail pick up on Mondays so I have to wait for tomorrow. Worked out my legs and gloots, showered, ate and now I'm here listening to Space Lion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
Old 06-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglorious View Post
Im watching WCS (World Championship Series) Finals. StarCraft 2... Yes, Im a nerd. No, I didnt watch/dont watch any physical sports.
I tried looking up the WCS, had no luck. What is it?

Aw Starcraft...I remember spending summer nights when I was 13-15, 3 of us over at a buddy's house, go swimming and stuff all day, then marathon through the night building our clan in SC and dominating noobs . How is SC 2? I'm always looking for new video games or tech hobbies to keep me from gambling.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
day-off and netflix marathon
nice man! What did you watch?

I'm always looking for some good recommendations.

Lately I've been catching up on Sons of Anarchy. But I would like to know of any good movies.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I tried looking up the WCS, had no luck. What is it?

Aw Starcraft...I remember spending summer nights when I was 13-15, 3 of us over at a buddy's house, go swimming and stuff all day, then marathon through the night building our clan in SC and dominating noobs . How is SC 2? I'm always looking for new video games or tech hobbies to keep me from gambling.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/101...kend-5_30_2013

SC2 is amazing... but extremely hard. You dont just pick it up and start owning in one day. It takes... time. Time. *cowers*
Old 06-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Worked out for 45 minutes.
After work, I go to class for three hours.
When I get home, I might take a nap, then get up by 9pm for an open mic, where I will bring my guitar.

If not, I will have a beer and light dinner, go to sleep early.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:00 AM
^ with these workouts you must be jacked by now.

Painted all morning, nerves ran high, got some stamps, and looked after some welding. Ate dinner, now I'm here, listening to Baby It's You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxL0TN_lxsA
Old 06-06-2013, 05:08 AM
Worked 33 hours of work, which involved a lot of painting, took a shower, ate a paninni sandwich with strawberry/boonana smoothie, and listening to...um...
Colors of the Wind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkV-of_eN2w

Going to watch a movie next maybe... Evil Dead with audio commentary.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Woke up, fixed the laptop. Not wanting to do laundry in this "lovely" million motherfucking degree weather. Going to be eating a steak later today.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Woke up, fixed the laptop. Not wanting to do laundry in this "lovely" million motherfucking degree weather. Going to be eating a steak later today.
LOL! We're partly in the same boat today. Mostly the laundry...
Old 06-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blknge89 View Post
^ with these workouts you must be jacked by now.
My bench max went up over 100 pounds in a year. My current arm curling workout weight was my max. I still have a lot of fat to get rid of, though.
Underneath the fat is plenty of healthy mass.

Today I weightlifted 45 minutes. Instead of 40 minutes cardio, I'll just bowl in a bowling league. I need a break; killed myself on Monday and Wednesday's cardio.

After bowling at 9:30, I might go out "in the town" a bit. Or just go home and go to bed early lol
Old 06-06-2013, 10:18 PM
order few things from the criterion sale from amazon
Old 06-07-2013, 06:59 AM
Quote:
My bench max went up over 100 pounds in a year. My current arm curling workout weight was my max. I still have a lot of fat to get rid of, though.
Underneath the fat is plenty of healthy mass.
Right on

Work 7-2
then went to a retirement ceremony, grocery shopping, read a book at the park, did some walking, now I'm here listening to.... Samuel L Jackson's monologue of breaking bad.

Will watch "Shame" afterwords with some ice cream.... or some healthy pretzels..... choices.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:47 AM

I got the whole weekend off. Gonna get shitfaced all weekend baby!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Another working from home, one of the benefits of being a part of a small business. Working on logos for a new business venture, smoking every now and then to keep the creativity flowing, then amusement parks all weekend.

Pretty damn awesome, to me.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:48 PM
I had an embarrassing day.

I do not know this word ..."Queefed"?

Today I heard it for the first time. I asked one of the people in my office what it meant and they all started laughing at me. I sat on the bench at the park for lunch.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandgurl View Post
I had an embarrassing day.

I do not know this word ..."Queefed"?

Today I heard it for the first time. I asked one of the people in my office what it meant and they all started laughing at me. I sat on the bench at the park for lunch.
This place has gone to hell.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:56 PM
I am not American like you. I forgive them for laughing. I shall try hardre to
Be patient with such poeple.