Old 06-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandgurl View Post
I am not American like you. I forgive them for laughing. I shall try hardre to
Be patient with such poeple.
This place has gone to hell.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Would you laugh at me? Would you laught at. Me? I think you would not. You are not a laugher.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Would you laugh at me? Would you laught at. Me? I think you would not. You are not a laugher.
There's nothing funny about you.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
You bore me.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:44 PM

You are just as bully as they are. Why are you did say that I bore you?

That is not what I would rise to. I think
English people still think
They own
Half the world.
You
Cannot say horrible things as it is against the rules.

I won't say
Anything else to
Your hurtful words.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
You are just as bully as they are. Why are you did say that I bore you?

That is not what I would rise to. I think
English people still think
They own
Half the world.
You
Cannot say horrible things as it is against the rules.

I won't say
Anything else to
Your hurtful words.
Whatever.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Thank you. I aspect your apology, Paychocandy.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychocandy View Post
HAHA another poster full of non sequitur, fantastic. I sat on the bench in the park for lunch.

I have been laughing for 10 minutes. No bullshit.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Just woke up after 11 hours of sleep. That's a bit too much for me. This is the third day in a row I have had off of work. In that time I have hardly left my house. Why, you ask? Two reasons:

1. I hardly have any money til I get paid again next week (hurray for living paycheck to paycheck!)

2. I don't feel like going anywhere anyway in 111 motherfucking heat with no air in my got damned car!

That's WHY!
Old 06-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Parody poster is parodying.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:09 PM
I watched a film tonight called "I Am Curious Yelloe". It was very erotic. I felt ashamed because the director made me feel secty.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychocandy View Post
Not a moderator to be found, tis a shame. Trolls running rampant.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Played almost 2 hours of Super Mario World today. I haven't played video games that long in at least 15 years!
Old 06-07-2013, 09:57 PM
I will watch a group of my military friends play softball.
Then, I plan to go home and do some homework for my final quarter of college.

After that, depending on my mood I plan to a) watch movies/TV shows and/or 2) go out and have a couple drinks, talk to some friends at any bar I might end up at.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Today I slept in, studied for the LSAT, worked out, cleaned some, and then drank beer and watched the final 3 episodes of season 2 of Game of Thrones with one of my friends who has never seen it. All in all it was a good day.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:15 PM
as I said earlier I got the entire weekend off so I'm just taking it easy, rewatching Boardwalk Empire Season 2, then gonna order Papa John's for dinner and probably have some beers & whiskey.

Last edited by echo_bravo; 06-08-2013 at 08:42 PM..
Old 06-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Working.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Writing.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
nice man! What did you watch?

I'm always looking for some good recommendations.

Lately I've been catching up on Sons of Anarchy. But I would like to know of any good movies.

I watched end of watch , Atlantis lost empire, and 1-2 seasons of King of the Hill

then I watched beetlejuice and under siege on amazon prime.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:28 PM
past my serve safe test
Old 06-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
I watched end of watch , Atlantis lost empire, and 1-2 seasons of King of the Hill

then I watched beetlejuice and under siege on amazon prime.
Cool. I also watched End of Watch this past week. Not a bad film. 7/10
Old 06-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Spent the day at Kennywood amusement park, riding coasters and eating BBQ, through my buddy's work. Got home about an hour ago, got the Mary burning, and rampaging Netflix all night. Great Saturday
Old 06-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
Spent the day at Kennywood amusement park, riding coasters and eating BBQ, through my buddy's work. Got home about an hour ago, got the Mary burning, and rampaging Netflix all night. Great Saturday
Nice man, I got to school about an hour and a half from Kennywood.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Watching STOKER.
Then I will go to the pub where tonight we'll watch AN EVENING WITH KEVIN SMITH while I drink water and do the rest of my homework.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Watching Dodgers/Braves on my DVR from earlier today.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
Watching STOKER.
Then I will go to the pub where tonight we'll watch AN EVENING WITH KEVIN SMITH while I drink water and do the rest of my homework.
Good luck man. How was Stoker, I have it and wanting to watch it soon.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:43 PM
mowed the yard and cleaned out the cat's poop box
Old 06-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Working. Still debating on if I wanna collect digital music or CD's....
Old 06-09-2013, 04:37 PM

picked up Shameless Season 1 today. Gonna drool over Emmy Rossum for a couple of hours then its time to crack open some beers and watch the NBA Finals.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:55 PM
What did you do today?

Just watched superhero cartoons all day, lol. I finished up season 2 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes today. Quality show; I wish it wasn't canceled. I also just started Batman: The Brave and the Bold, which is pretty amusing so far. Oh, and I decided to watch Justice League again for old time's sake; it brings me a lot of nostalgia and still holds up fairly well.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:36 PM
went to a cookout, watch Death Proof, drank beer.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:48 AM
I washed dishes from the evening before,as I had not hda time to do them. I got quite a nasty cut from a knife that was hidden by the sopa suds. I fetched a bandaid and put it over the cut and it soon enough stopped.

The postman had a parcel for me. I twice signed the machine upside down! The parcel was a new washin line fopr the laundry. It is summer nowand I don't want to go to the laundromat. Also, it smells fresher!

This afternoon I am aworking at the ofice. I have a bunch of emails to send and some letters to mail. (#we do still send lettres!).

Tongiht is a date night. I am hoping to wear something conservative and classy. NOT A TWIN SET hahahahahahahaha!

It is very nerve-wrecking.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:37 AM
Man I'm coming to this section more than the movies now.

Yesterday rewind- got a score of 2,700,000 something on Hexic, finally got 6 black pearls together plus had a 7th just cause. Watched Muppet Treasure Island, finished about 20 pages of Jurassic Park and continued writing my first story, I've done with 13 chapters so far. Watched The Crow later in the night before having a good dream about somebody I know in my sleep.

Today- Painted, fixed a hanger door, did some shopping because I had to, needed uniform items. Sold my TV, packed some things, now I'm hear, listening to... my roommate playing 2K13, he's signed to The Rockets.

"SKINNY!"
Old 06-10-2013, 06:21 AM
Went to work. After work, 35 minutes of lifting. 45 minutes cardio. Had a grilled chicken dinner with a salad, AND (shame shame) a pint of Guinness and bottle of Green Flash double stout.
I should have only had one beer.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:18 AM
This is absolutely going to turn into a running thread and I'm going to make the proclamation now that everyone of my updates ends with me drinking or smoking and judgment can be reserved; shit makes me happy

Anyway, about to run out to the Comcast store because they suck balls and my modem no longer works. Working from home office today, doing the initial designs for the logo, branding, and website for the new small business venture I'm working on. Then hopefully hammering out the contracts to ensure I get comp'ed accordingly for the job.

Wrapping up my Monday evening with the GoT finale from last night, probably some original SC or Madden 12 (I put in the ridiculous amount of time to update rosters from year to year manually so I don't have to spend $60 every year). I've got a very in-depth Browns franchise going right now and I still love Madden for killing time.

All in all, looks like a solid Monday. Hope it turns out that way.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
picked up Shameless Season 1 today. Gonna drool over Emmy Rossum for a couple of hours then its time to crack open some beers and watch the NBA Finals.
She's sucha complete slutty whore in the show!
Old 06-10-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
She's sucha complete slutty whore in the show!
Ha yeah she definitely is which is just another reason why I love the show. I never would of thought she would be the type to do nude scenes though. She just seems so wholesome. God bless her!
Old 06-10-2013, 03:56 PM
My date did not show!

I am watching The Cosby Show in my pyjamas. My finger is much better!
Old 06-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Took the LSAT today, now I am going to drink beer until my headace goes away.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm View Post
Took the LSAT today, now I am going to drink beer until my headace goes away.
I hope you nailed it dude!