Old 06-10-2013, 09:32 PM
pick up fable 3 for free
Old 06-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Work, then class until 6pm. Then, homework. Maybe a little guitar playing before I go to sleep. We'll see.
Boring day for me!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I hope you nailed it dude!
Thanks man, appreciate it.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I had a bagel for breakfast. Most delicious! I then went to a training day for typists. I can manage 45 English words per minute!

Then I plaited my hair.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Work, finished 3 chapters of my new story and now I'm here listening to... our fan rotating back and forth and back and forth, it never ends.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Today I washed my car and went out for lunch with my girl friend. Had a great time
Old 06-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Continued work on the two small-business projects I've been contracted to do the marketing and web development for, fucked around with jQuery and PHP all day. Did some graphic work in Illustrator and Photoshop. Played some original SC, a little Madden, had a little whiskey, smoked a little herb. Solid day.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:36 PM
made a lot of those new premium chicken wraps{eat one] and the new quarter pounders at work today and did the food safety.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Worked early today. Got myself a new laptop, which I am currently typing this on now.

Watching the Dodgers game from the other day now.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:40 AM
Cleaned a lot (don't ever get paint on anything that doesn't need it), ate some luke warm crusted lasagna now I'm here listening to... Song of the Lonely Mountain, will do some more writing, will probably re-watch the desolation trailer again but I am ticking a little bit with this hobbit trilogy.

Spoiler:
Legolis was not in The Hobbit book and neither was Saruman or Galadria. I know these films are including a vast world that wasn't covered in the one book and I liked the reuniting with these characters again but just like a reuinon there's nesecary time to be away from them afterwords, that's the point, if they keep on with it I don't know, I'm sure were see Sam and Aragon and maybe even wormtongue, who knows?

man that's odd being negative as I had also just said I'd probably rewatch the trailer.... right now.

Last edited by blknge89; 06-13-2013 at 03:00 AM..
Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
made a lot of those new premium chicken wraps{eat one] and the new quarter pounders at work today and did the food safety.
I've heard those chicken wraps are the shit....
Old 06-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Quote:
I've heard those chicken wraps are the shit....
they are very good.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:24 AM
I really dislike McDonald's. I mean, I guess it is alright in small doses but the majority of their food is just kind of gross. I'm not a healthy food nut either and I love me some fast food, don't get me wrong. The only thing I really enjoyed from there was that angus bacon sandwich thing, which they have gotten rid of because of their new quarter pounder things (which suck, by the way). Kind of pissed off.

On the topic of fast food, my favorite is Arby's. They're so wicked good. As gross as the calorie intake is, the 3 Cheese Bacon Angus is like the best fast food sandwich there ever possibly could be. It is AMAZING. They put this cheese ranch on it... OMG it is so good. Their mozzarella sticks are amazingly good too. I just love cheese.

(now I'm craving one of these so bad. Maybe I'll have to stop there before I see Man of Steel in IMAX tomorrow lol)
Old 06-14-2013, 06:29 AM
^ Favorite fast sandwich- Burger King whoppers without mayo and onions. Jack in the Box rules over a lot of everything else but McDonalds still can hold a torch with their apple pies, though after about 12 years since I last had one it wasn't as good as I remembered it, of course I was just a child... sweet, sweet little child.......*sniff*

anyway I was doing some security stuff today, cleaned, got off of work a lot earlier today now I'm here listening to.... Stolen Car by Beth Orton, love her. Going to watch The Woodsman tonight and continue writing, drinking a snapple and eating cashews.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x3LkjGkRLI
Old 06-14-2013, 06:57 AM
I lost my pen. I looked for it for over an hour. It has specail meaning to me. It was the bic I stole from the man I secretly love.

He had a Mont Blanc but he would notice that gone.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:16 AM
This "Bandgurl" bullshit isn't even funny.
I'll stop feeding the troll, but I mean... if it is intended as a joke, it got stale before it even started.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Can't figure out why the troll hasn't been banned yet. It SHOULD only be a matter of time though hopefully. I don't get what has happened to this place here lately, they used to be right on shit like that!

Anyway, just got up & will be paying for a Wii (not a Wii U) & then going to see Superman today. Hope it doesn't disappoint!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:04 PM
I watched "Dinner for Schmucks".

What a great movie!
Old 06-14-2013, 06:25 PM
I saw 'Man of Steel' this morning and then went to the beach.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:23 AM
I woke up, did two hours of homework.
A girl I like that lives a couple hours away called and said she was in town.
I had a late lunch and some tea with her. Loved spending time with her. I don't think she "like" likes me, but I'm honored to have the time to spend regardless.

After that, went back home and did another three hours of homework. Then I went to a bar, had 5 beers (rare for me) because it's my "cheat day". I don't worry as much about my diet. Usually it's one beer a night.

I also met a woman there that was quite charming. I will probably never meet her ever again, because that's always how it goes.
While walking home at 11pm, I met some friends at a 7-11 type place (Family Mart) and I had a beer with them. Chatted until midnight, in which I walked home and made this post.

Three more hours of homework tomorrow and I may just have a chance to play some guitar. Yeeeeeha!
Old 06-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Kinda strapped until payday on Wednesday so I may just hang out with the windows open, puff all day, maybe finish season 4 of AD, will probably watch Bruins/Hawks tonight.

A very lazy Saturday is in store, that's for sure.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Havent done anything yet today other than shave & shower but I plan on looking at some apartments in the Phoenix or Scottsdale area cause I plan on getting a new crib. Then its off to Paradise Bakery and try one of their paninis. I hear they are quite good.
After that I'll go to my library and see if they got anything good to rent (they usually do) then its off to this sports bar called Zipps to watch the NBA Finals with some buddies. Should be a good weekend!
Old 06-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Probably working my fucking ass off. Coming home to watch "My Cat from Hell" after work. And the NBA Finals aren't on until tomorrow Echo.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:14 PM
lol good call there jaw. one of my buddies told me the exact same thing today. That makes sense since they dont normally air the Finals on Sat.

Looks like I'll probably be just staying in watching a movie cause I dont feel like going to Oldtown tonight.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
lol good call there jaw. one of my buddies told me the exact same thing today. That makes sense since they dont normally air the Finals on Sat.

Looks like I'll probably be just staying in watching a movie cause I dont feel like going to Oldtown tonight.
I don't feel like doing SHIT in this excessively hotter than fuck, shitty hell-hole toilet of a town.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:51 PM
TWO THINGS REALLY

Writing my story

Man of Steel (vastly different crowd though, they were still good though.)

now I'm here listening to... mario kart 64 soundtrack, day off but a good little list of things to do including washing clothes, running some errands, haircut, get my nails done.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Got up, grabbed a burrito (that I was less than impressed with) and came here to work. Where I will remain for about the next hour & a half or so.

Then I will go home & watch TV. Good times.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Went to the beach with some friends, ate lunch at a beach bar, swam in the gulf, went over to a friend's and grilled out with a few beers. Good Sunday.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:08 PM
watch Man of steel, ate some cheap frozen pizza,played some fable 3, and watched man. vs food......has anybody done any of these eating challenges.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:11 PM
I messed up a date by talking too much. I talk too much.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:55 AM
^No just a man who wouldn't listen.

Worked, did an inspection thing all day now I'm here listening to... geeze I've got nothing, no music at all only my fingers tapping at this new keyboard, will see Man of Steel again. How could he be a man of steel if Kyrpton was composed of an unknown material so advanced, whatever, just saying he'd be bleeding rust.... or is that metal?

*1 minute later* An answer from yahoo answers confirms that yes it does so call the film Man of Stainless Steel. Just do that. And will continue to write my story afterwords which is shaping up nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TNAxJXMzU8
See, and Clarke Kent spent a lot of time at sea in the film so Zack Synder has no explanation for why he don't bleed rust, so take that. Don't tell me his skin acts as a primer, that's bullshit.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
watch Man of steel, ate some cheap frozen pizza,played some fable 3, and watched man. vs food......has anybody done any of these eating challenges.
My buddy did the Big Texan (the 72 oz. steak and all the sides) in the time limit.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
My buddy did the Big Texan (the 72 oz. steak and all the sides) in the time limit.
One of those accomplishments where sure it's an accomplishment to accomplish it, but it's also probably more of an accomplishment not to accomplish it.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Yesterday I went to work, then spent all day going on subway stops to sell off my guitar.
With a Roland Microcube in hand, a young man and his mother met me at the end of a subway stop and I plugged in the backing track to ALWAYS WITH ME, ALWAYS WITH YOU.
The look on their faces as I played reminded me of the fun of playing music to enthusiastic listeners.

His wonderful, kind mother bought the Ibanez JEM7VWH.
It hurts a bit selling it off, but I hope it goes to someone who loves it and plays it a lot. I just don't play much these days.

... but after two weeks of weather changing gradually, I had to set it up again. The strings were too slack. When I gave it away, it played better than it had in years. I mean, it was kinda painful letting that sucker go.

After I sold it, I took a friend of mine - who interpreted English to Korean for me and the guy buying the guitar - to a pizza place, where I got us pizza and let her keep the leftovers.

Today, I work and then go home and do nothing but homework until I go to bed.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:41 PM
paid my tags for my car today, got some lunch at Burger Plus, eat some hot pockets for supper, and then watch the always enjoyable monster inc
Old 06-19-2013, 02:44 AM
^Your guitar will go on greatly.

Worked, wrote, worked, now I'm here listening to.... nothing again. Man of Steel was still good, working on the last section of my book now.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:51 PM
well since I just found that friday the 13th parts 3-8 are on netflix. so I'm having me Jasonothon. even though I just pre-order the box set.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Yesterday I had spaghetti, went to the store & bought peanut butter pie ice cream (yes it was good!), watched first two episodes of Breaking Bad Season 1 again, watched the Dodgers beat the shit outta the Yankees, saw Toy Hunter on Travel Channel & finally watched some Sons of Anarchy on Netflix!

Today I will do laundry, have hamburgers & watch game 7 of the NBA Finals tonight!
Old 06-20-2013, 03:36 PM
I worked a little, very little, as the company I'm currently contracted for has not compensated me for this week, despite signing off on my deadlines. So, while I believe them when they told me it was a clerical error, nothing else is getting produced until said issue is resolved.

So, it was pretty much a half day, now home, will smoke and veg and watch Game 7 tonight. Like jaw, it's laundry night. I got down to my last clean pair of boxers this morning, I have never done that before. Here's to a LONG fucking night of laundry.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:31 PM
I felt guilty for not working out yesterday.
Although it was supposed to be back and biceps day on Friday, I met a dude yesterday that obviously is a weightlifting machine.
So, I worked out with him today. He was doing chest, shoulders and triceps.

I lifted with him weight for weight, with one or two less reps than him. Until about 1.5 hours in. He had four exercises left, but I just walked around in circles and stretched. I could have finished, but I'm not used to more than an hour of lifting.
However, he had great advice and said "You seem to be on track" and so I was happy that I was doing things right. I also learned I have to focus more on my shoulders than I have been doing. And I am going to do a few different tricep exercises into my program.

So, that was tough.

Now it's just homework for the rest of the day. Sick of this school shit.