Old 06-05-2013, 06:27 AM
echo_bravo's drug use thread

I figured I'd start a drug thread cause I know we got a lot of druggies that post here.

What drugs have you tried?
Anyone ever done shrooms before? If so did you like it?

I did it a number of times in college but thats it. I'm too old to be doing that shit nowadays but in college it was pretty fun to do with my friends. The most memorable time I did shrooms was when my friends and I watched Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas trippin balls. Benico Del Toro's character freaked me out when I was tripping. Seriously he was terrifying. And that lizard scene at the bar was fucked up when I was tripping.

If you ever do shrooms definitely make sure to not do it alone.
Oh and I've never tried LSD before and most likely never will. Just doesn't interest me.

Another drug I did a number times in college was cocaine. IMO its waaaay too good and too addictive. First time I tried it was at Purdue University and craved it. I felt like I was unstoppable. Then I bought some from a friend and we brought about a gram each into this movie theater and watched Team America. We did a bunch of lines while watching the movie and we were the only ones in the theater so we didnt really have to worry about getting caught. Funny fuckin movie too by the way.

Anyways, I wouldnt recommend doing coke. One of my friends had to go to rehab for awhile cause coke almost ruined his life. He's since turned his life around which is great to hear.

Other drugs I wouldnt recommend are herion and meth. Too addictive and too dangerous.

And while some of my friends are all about popping pills, I try to stay away from that shit. Again, too addictive & dangerous. I'll stick to weed.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:29 AM
I tried "poppers" at a Progidy concert because all my freinds did it.

Very scary.

Drugs are terrifying.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandgurl View Post
I tried "poppers" at a Progidy concert because all my freinds did it.

Very scary.

Drugs are terrifying.
Drugs are amazing.

Love shrooms. Haven't tried acid yet but I want to. Used to be into pain killers a little bit, never tried cocaine because I've heard too many good things, lol. Used to robo & pharma trip pretty often. My sister has tried Molly and enjoyed it so I'll probably try that this summer. I live in a pretty big college town so my drug of choice was always alcohol. I've certainly abused whiskey much the same if not worse than meth heads minus the ways of getting said drug.

I don't really drink too much anymore, only 26 but my body can't do it much anymore and I just can't afford the morning after's anymore. Now my "drug" of choice is Mary, I'm a pretty heavy stoner, but its mainly so I can function in my job and grad school because of my crippling panic disorder & social anxiety disorder.

So, yeah, I dig drugs. Some more than others. But I'm ok with just Mary and shrooms for the rest of my life.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Really wish I could find a hookup for weed. Its too bad cause mostly all of my friends have quit smoking weed and I'm really the only one that does it from time to time. My friends back in the Midwest still smoke all the time but I only see them a handful of times out of the year.

Really considering trying to get a Medical Pot card. I hear they are pretty easy to get in Arizona. We shall see.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Really wish I could find a hookup for weed. Its too bad cause mostly all of my friends have quit smoking weed and I'm really the only one that does it from time to time. My friends back in the Midwest still smoke all the time but I only see them a handful of times out of the year.

Really considering trying to get a Medical Pot card. I hear they are pretty easy to get in Arizona. We shall see.
I lucked into my supplier. His product comes right from a medicinal grow in CO so the strains always kick my ass and I usually never get the same thing twice
Old 06-06-2013, 10:53 AM
I smoked really heavy for a while. But recently it's given me really bad anxiety and really bad highs so I quit smoking a few months ago. One day I'll probably smoke again, and then I'll try shrooms at some point too probably.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I lucked into my supplier. His product comes right from a medicinal grow in CO so the strains always kick my ass and I usually never get the same thing twice
lucky bastard
But yeah I need to find a hook up asap cause I'm getting pretty antsy here.

So I seriously think I might try and get a Medical Card. Somehow I'll try and come up with a bullshit excuse why I need one lol
Old 06-06-2013, 01:02 PM
I've drank and done weed before. Now I'm straight edge. None of that bullshit for me.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
I've drank and done weed before. Now I'm straight edge. None of that bullshit for me.
Good for you dude. Nothing wrong with living a healthy lifestyle.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:20 PM
I used to smoke weed freshman year of high school. Then the first night of summer I had a buddy spend the night and the next day his mom found a bowl he had left outside of his house. He was on lockdown for the entire summer. I took that as a sign and stopped smoking. I do it very rarely now that I'm older. Maybe once or twice a year at most. Not a stranger to drinking though.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:09 AM
I've never had anything stronger than an Extra Strength Bayer Aspirin or maybe a Jolt Cola.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Chilled down in the valley for a few days and had a great time. Ive never limited myself to anything in particular... but I do have my preferences and these days I do have my "will-nots". With that sad... I think I smoked more pot than I should have and I will be dirty for 30 days easily. It has been a long time since I did that... let alone around 6-10x a day. My buddies are getting too good of shit these days.

And I have asthma. So I pretty much need to use my inhaler like crazy during these instances.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Took a little "trip" with my wife last Thursday and had a wonderful time. Not sure why I let those hits sit in a drawer for so long, but I guess I was in no hurry. Spent a nice afternoon down by the river playing with my new dog, smashing ant nests, skipping rocks, and smoking bowls. Wish every day could be like that. Nothing like losing your ego and getting in touch with nature. I'm sure all those ants will forgive me.