Old 06-07-2013, 12:25 AM
WOW, the girl from Spy Kids sure filled out

Her name is Alexis Vega and she was in Spy Kids. This is a pic of her from Machete Kills.

DAMN

Old 06-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Nice job on the pic linking jackass!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:33 PM
She filled out? More like she got so thin she just disappeared.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:45 PM
lol sorry about that fellas. I can see the pic just fine but I'll post another one

Hope this one works

Old 06-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Just when I think you couldn't do anything dumber......YOU GO AND COMPLETELY REDEEM YOURSELF!

The second posting worked just fine, good sir.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Think those tits are real?
Old 06-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
Just when I think you couldn't do anything dumber......YOU GO AND COMPLETELY REDEEM YOURSELF!

The second posting worked just fine, good sir.
well played sir!

Ya she turned into a smokin hotty... she was in SPy Kids 4 (yes, in saying that I have to admit to watching Spy Kids 4) and was lookin not too shabby!

Wonder if Rodriguez feels a lil weird about putting her in an outfit like that for Machete Kills considering their earlier collaborations (I.E her being a child in Spy Kids)... either way, she is a smokin hotty now!

She is pry reading these boards right now and going "Wow, this Skynet guy sure sounds smart and super hot"!!
Old 06-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Think those tits are real?
No
Old 06-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
She is pry reading these boards right now and going "Wow, this Skynet guy sure sounds smart and super hot"!!
Isn't that what everyone's thinking?
Old 06-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Wonder if Rodriguez feels a lil weird about putting her in an outfit like that for Machete Kills considering their earlier collaborations (I.E her being a child in Spy Kids)
I doubt he gives a shit considering he's a major creep and a big time cheater. He ditched his wife for the ultra slutty & white trashy Rose McGowan. Still can't believe he did that to his family. Fucking scumbag.

Dont get me wrong, he's a very talented filmmaker and I enjoy the vast majority of his work but the guy is a creep.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
No
Me either. But I'd fuck her anyway!
Old 06-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
I doubt he gives a shit considering he's a major creep and a big time cheater. He ditched his wife for the ultra slutty & white trashy Rose McGowan. Still can't believe he did that to his family. Fucking scumbag.

Dont get me wrong, he's a very talented filmmaker and I enjoy the vast majority of his work but the guy is a creep.
I, too, dig the white & trashy slut look. I cannot fault Rodriguez there. But I don't have a family. So yes, that's major league bullshit.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I, too, dig the white & trashy slut look. I cannot fault Rodriguez there. But I don't have a family. So yes, that's major league bullshit.
Yeah I mean if I'm a single guy(which right now I am) I would bang the hell out of McGowan's trashy pussy BUT Robert is such a piece of shit for what he did. He was married for almost 20 years to a beautiful, loyal woman and they had FIVE kids together and he threw it all away for Rose McGowan?!?!?!
Such a fuckin idiot. He should be ashamed of himself.
And I dont even think Rose & Robert are together still. She was probably just using him to get movie roles and to revive her failed career as a D list actress.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Isn't that what everyone's thinking?
That's actually a really good and valid point.

ya, i remember when that news broke about him and McGowan... I was thinking "He ditched his loyal wife to shack up with the chick that got butt fucked by Marilyn Manson in Jawbreaker!"

(I must point out that 1) I would 100% let Rose McGowan get with all that is this, I am equal opportunity and 2) I actually really dig Marilyn Manson tunes, just saying that when Manson was asked about that scene he said they were really fucking (They did used to date)
Old 06-08-2013, 07:21 PM
If Rose McGowan hasn't slept her way to the top I dont know who has...that being said if I were single I couldnt say no...shes probably crazy in the sack.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:18 AM
yes she sure did