Old 06-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Man has 22 kids with 14 different women

This shit is unacceptable and quite disturbing and of course this piece of shit doesn't pay child support to any of them.

A Tennessee man who has 22 children by 14 women is being sued in what might be one of Nashville's most expensive child support cases, according to CBS affiliate WTVF.

In an interview outside court, Orlando Shaw said he loves all of his kids and considers himself a good father -- it's just that he can't afford to pay child support.

Visit WTVF for more details.

Gawker noted that the 33-year-old appeared to have "lost count" of how many kids he has during an interview. On the whole, Shaw appeared to be both unapologetic about his circumstance and unprepared to tackle its steep financial challenges.

"I was young and ambitious, and I love women," Orlando Shaw told WTVF. "You can't knock no man for loving women."

His past partners might beg to differ, as they have taken Shaw to court over "tens of thousands of dollars" in unpaid support. Shaw said his criminal record makes it difficult for him to find gainful employment. If he isn't able to pay, Shaw may end up in jail again, according to WTVF.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

I really hope they snip him & send him to prison. He has no business being able to walk the streets.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:37 AM
holy shit, I live in Nashville. This dude is pathetic. What the fuck is wrong with people.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:00 PM
What NFL team does he play for?
Old 06-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
ZING!
Old 06-08-2013, 12:58 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 03:01 PM..
Old 06-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Every sperm is sacred.

http://youtu.be/fUspLVStPbk
Old 06-08-2013, 02:02 PM

It's a shame women don't have any say whatsoever about having unprotected sex or using birth control. It's obvious only men can decide those things, so yeah the dude must be jailed.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
It's a shame women don't have any say whatsoever about having unprotected sex or using birth control. It's obvious only men can decide those things, so yeah the dude must be jailed.
Yeah the females are idiots as well. Having let him fuck them without a rubber is extremely stupid.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:20 PM
"What's that? You have 20 kids with 13 other women? I can't wait to have two more kids with you! Take that condom off, let's get down to work!"

LoL!
Old 06-08-2013, 03:41 PM
If Obama had a son, this is what he would look like.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho View Post
If Obama had a son, this is what he would look like.
ah shit haha
Old 06-09-2013, 11:49 AM
It's simply ignorance and irresponsibility. This guy doesn't understand the consequences of unprotected sex and now he's paying for it.

He's essentially a dumbass. He won't have money for the rest of his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
I was thinking NBA myself.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Hey, leave him alone, his evolutionary duty is complete.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
He's essentially a dumbass. He won't have money for the rest of his life.
Not unless he moves out of the country... oh yeah you're right he is a dumbass.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:37 AM
Think about the woman's mindset for a second.....ohhh you only have 13 kids? Okay...we don't need no stinkin raincoat.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
Think about the woman's mindset for a second.....ohhh you only have 13 kids? Okay...we don't need no stinkin raincoat.
Well someone like this ain't exactly going to be up front and honest about how many kids he has even if he is a dumbass. lol
Old 06-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
Well someone like this ain't exactly going to be up front and honest about how many kids he has even if he is a dumbass. lol

Yeah, but I bet in some instances willful ignorance played a part in at least one of these dozen plus women's decision. And if any of the women did happen to know of at least one of the other women, then I'm going to factor in some general competitive cattiness, aka, trying to show the other women up by having his kid... even though he still left the other women who had his kids.

This is the kind of stuff that happens when you have daddy issues. Seriously, they're all lucky they don't have an STD... that we know of.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
Truth

Its continued when people in poverty are too fucking thick to realize it might be a good idea to not bring another generation into this..
The guy in this video is obviously irresponsible and it is perfectly right to judge him and accuse him for his actions.

But there are a lot of underlying issues. Sex education in schools, for one -- most schools in the U.S. still teach abstinence only and don't teach kids protection from STDs and pregnancy, especially in impoverished neighborhoods where the schools are even less likely to have good classes and good teachers.

People in poverty are henceforth less likely to learn what they need to know before they inadvertently have more kids. A lot of times it is unintentional. That's not too say it always is, I know there are plenty of cases where it's not

Yes, this guy is in the wrong. I'm just trying to pull it back and look at a broader issue. The comment I quoted above got on my nerves and I felt a need to address it. But other than that, I pity Orlando Shaw and hope he gets what he deserves.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:57 PM
The underlying issue isn't poverty or education. Its entitlements and the entitlement mentality of this country.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Can you elaborate?
Old 06-12-2013, 05:40 PM
I think this man is very handsome but he must also be very charming as it is veyr difficult to get American women in to bed unless it is Spring Brake!
Old 06-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfast-boy View Post
Can you elaborate?
Not really since this isn't the forum for politics so I'll leave it at that for now.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfast-boy View Post
But there are a lot of underlying issues. Sex education in schools, for one -- most schools in the U.S. still teach abstinence only and don't teach kids protection from STDs and pregnancy, especially in impoverished neighborhoods where the schools are even less likely to have good classes and good teachers.
I don't think that is necessarily true. Just from personal experience I have seen in both inner city schools are higher end private schools sex education IS about STD's and safe sex. My mom taught in a inner city public school, and I know for a fact abstinence wasn't at the forefront because it isn't realistic that teens aren't going to have sex, so safe sex was taught. And then on the other end of the spectrum I was lucky enough to received a full scholarship to a private high school because I managed to have good grades in my earlier years as well as being good at sports and, at a Catholic school mind you, safe sex was taught more than abstinence was. I am not saying what you said isn't a problem because I am sure in some cases it is, however this isn't the only problem people need to have personal responsibility.

To get back on topic though, this guy is an idiot.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm View Post
this guy is an idiot.
Word.