Old 06-13-2013, 02:01 AM
Recommend me some headphones

I'm looking to get new headphones cause I think my old ones are about to be kaput.

Something reasonably (so Beats by Dre are pretty much out of the question since they are like almost 200 dollars). Maybe some 100 dollars or less.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Old 06-13-2013, 11:42 PM
bose
Old 06-14-2013, 06:22 AM
With Bose Ive been using their AE2 headphones since 2010 or one model that's close to it, came out of the store with 120$ less in my pockets and they still work and before that I used the same model which I had from 2007. The foam... or is that spelled phoam? Anyway the material that goes around your ear will usually show wear after a year at least with me anyway, from sweat and other... fluids. So long as you take care of it she'll treat you right, wait what

where am I going with this.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:26 AM
What kind of headgear are you into? Earphones? Cans? Regular, normal headphones?

For me, I do earphones. There are two kinds: in-ear and ear buds. Personally, I like ear buds better, and the best kind for me are Apple's latest ear pods. They provide awesome bass sound and they're amazing.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:58 PM
I have nice ones. They have leopard print on the soft parts.

Very good.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Thank for the recommendations folks!

I plan on hopefully getting some tomorrow. Still not sure which brand of basic headphones I want but I'm liking what I see from Bose.