Old 06-21-2013, 06:56 AM
Lil Wayne stomps on an American Flag

What a sack of shit.
Now dont get me wrong, he has every right to do so but he's a piece of shit for doing this and an attention whore too. I'd love for him to try and do that infront of some marines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8P6ZuUwX5k
Old 06-21-2013, 07:22 AM
Hasn't our own government and the NSA basically, symbolically done the same thing with the whole spying on us? If they don't get shit for doing it, why should he?
Old 06-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Hasn't our own government and the NSA basically, symbolically done the same thing with the whole spying on us? If they don't get shit for doing it, why should he?
two totally different things. And lets not turn this into a political thread please. I HATE politics.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:34 AM
If I had any respect for him as a legitimate social critic using art to protest, I would hold judgment until after the release of the video or song or whatever, but knowing he's doing this JUST to cause a stir and drum up Youtube views and press, FUCK him.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Big deal , it's just a flag and he has the right to stomp on it.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuatroDiablos View Post
Exactly.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuatroDiablos View Post
And we have the right to call him an asshole. Ironic how someone hates a symbol that represents his freedom to stomp that symbol. lol
Old 06-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Lil Wayne stomps on an American Flag

It was while shooting a music video and the camera wasn't pointing that low so the flag wouldn't even be in frame. And for a variety of reasons, he couldn't stop the shoot just to adjust the flag (which wasn't meant to be under his feet to begin with).

But even if he WAS intentionally stomping on a flag, he has a right to protest. The flag is just a piece of cloth.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
And we have the right to call him an asshole. Ironic how someone hates a symbol that represents his freedom to stomp that symbol. lol
haha right on. He actually has a right to do that he is just a dumb fuck and I have a right to call him that.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
It was while shooting a music video and the camera wasn't pointing that low so the flag wouldn't even be in frame. And for a variety of reasons, he couldn't stop the shoot just to adjust the flag (which wasn't meant to be under his feet to begin with).

But even if he WAS intentionally stomping on a flag, he has a right to protest. The flag is just a piece of cloth.

Tapatalking from my bed. Ya mutha says hi.
^ This. I'm not one for stomping on the American flag. I personally would never do it. But I'm not going to lose sleep over someone who does do it. From what magjournal said it wasn't intentional. When people don't like someone to begin with it's much easier to pile on everything they do to try and justify their reasoning.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:41 PM
I keep reading on different sights and from others on here that "well, he does have the right to protest"...ummm protest what exactly??! The fact that Americans made him a mega millionaire??? Fuck him. If he hates this country so much, he should move his little ugly ass to France or something.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Is the flag ok?
Old 06-21-2013, 05:21 PM
He's the dude with the $$$ and you're all just mad
Old 06-21-2013, 09:12 PM
He should be happy as only in the United States someone as mediocre and talentless as well as stupid as he is could make it out of his shithole hood and become rich and famous. I don't really give a shit about his money because there are more important things in life than money.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosie View Post
I'd love for him to try and do that infront of some marines.
That would lead to what exactly? Here are the possible outcomes:

a) They are rational and don't give a shit.

b) They (irrationally) approach Lil Wayne and his bodyguards interfere

c) If they are armed (and irrational), they kill Lil Wayne and go to prison for the rest of their lives (or get killed by his bodyguards)

So basically either nothing happens or lives get ruined. Seems like a strange thing for one to wish for. "America, fuck yeah!" mentality at its finest.

Last edited by Bourne101; 06-21-2013 at 09:40 PM..
Old 06-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne101 View Post
That would lead to what exactly? Here are the possible outcomes:

a) They are rational and don't give a shit.

b) They (irrationally) approach Lil Wayne and his bodyguards interfere

c) If they are armed (and irrational), they kill Lil Wayne and go to prison for the rest of their lives (or get killed by his bodyguards)

So basically either nothing happens or lives get ruined. Seems like a strange thing for one to wish for. "America, fuck yeah!" mentality at its finest.
America fuck yeah!!!! suck my dick and lick my balls America fuck yeah. What a great movie.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:45 PM
what an id**t