Old 07-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Shia LaBeouf Staring At Me In Burbank

Shia LaBeouf Staring At Me In Burbank

CLICK

Old 07-13-2013, 10:29 PM
did i miss something? he looked really mad at you? i saw the previous video that was sped up. all i saw was you were driving in between the cars. you did nothing wrong to deserve the look he gave you, no?
Old 07-13-2013, 10:36 PM
I just laughed my ass off for 5 minutes.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:51 PM
How does that video have over 2 million views? haha
Old 07-13-2013, 11:11 PM
I probably played it 6 times, lol.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Shia LaBoeuf. Real Life.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:24 PM
He was angry that he spent all day driving around trying to give his autograph away and no one wanted it.

Bonus points on him driving a Silverado though.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:31 AM
I don't get it, at all. What's the deal?
Old 07-15-2013, 05:33 AM
Lmao! Well, just to clear up a few things here.

1. That is not me in the video on the bike.
2. It's not my YT channel.
3. I randomly found that video.
4. Shia Labeouf is a dick.

As you were
Old 07-15-2013, 05:38 AM
lol wtf? so random.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
lol wtf? so random.
That was the whole point of it. The randomness
Old 07-15-2013, 07:53 AM
The guy driving the bike was a moron though , driving in between cars.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:23 AM
I don't see anywhere where the bike was riding in between cars. He was in the left lane, Shia was in the right turn lane. And Shia was just sitting there, staring at the guy.

Maybe it's because I'm stoned when I watch this video but it's hilarious when the motorcycle rider turns to left, to be nonchalant about knowing someone is staring at him, then turns right and it's Shia being a fucking weirdo. How is this NOT hilarious? I love random shit like this.

Like the video of Larry David actually getting stuck in a parking garage.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:43 AM
He didn't look angry to me. Seemed pretty chill actually. I see nothing strange, illegal, dangerous, or even that interesting.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:54 AM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 02:13 PM..
Old 07-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I don't see anywhere where the bike was riding in between cars. He was in the left lane, Shia was in the right turn lane. And Shia was just sitting there, staring at the guy.
http://youtu.be/hd2TpFkAkKE
Old 07-15-2013, 08:19 PM
F the motorcycle guy then, lol.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Its such bullshit that motorcycles are actually allowed to do that in California. My friends that live in SoCal can't stand it.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Its such bullshit that motorcycles are actually allowed to do that in California. My friends that live in SoCal can't stand it.
Why? I personally dont give a fuck, and always think about buying a bike when I see one do that. Why would someone willingly sit in traffic when they can move through it?
Old 07-15-2013, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
Why? I personally dont give a fuck, and always think about buying a bike when I see one do that. Why would someone willingly sit in traffic when they can move through it?
Well I think its insanely dangerous. What if someone opens their door while they are sitting in traffic(that has happened before) or cuts into the other lane unexpectedly(which has happened).

I just dont think it should be allowed.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Well I think its insanely dangerous. What if someone opens their door while they are sitting in traffic(that has happened before) or cuts into the other lane unexpectedly(which has happened).

I just dont think it should be allowed.
a co-worker(who was a professional A-hole) of mine did just that years ago! him and his friend were in stop & go traffic on the freeway. my co-worker saw a motorcycle driving up the lanes in between the cars while they were stopped. he says to his buddy in the car i wonder what would happen if i just open the door, so he does. sure enough, the motorcycle rider crashed into his door taking the whole thing off. they both laugh hysterically, but play it off as a accident.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Motorcycle riders who weave in and out of normal, slow or stilled traffic are taking their lives into their own hands. From my perspective, having been a motorcycle rider for many many years, this is a dangerous practice even for the most seasoned riders. Nobody can read the mind, or intentions of the other vehicle drivers. And having said that, alot of the afore-mentioned drivers disobey the road rules anyways. So, the bike rider cannot predict what other people will do. I have seen countless incidents due to bike riders being dicks in this manner. Some minor, some not so minor. Just remember if you're a motorcycle rider, and this is a common practice for you, sooner or later you may get hit, or even worse. Infact, I have seen people get out of their cars and have a go at the riders for going in between cars. Road rage anybody? However, in some Asian countries, where those scooters are common-place, you will see this practice almost daily at any given time. It can still be dangerous. Bottom line is it's not advisable to go between cars.