Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Brenden Fraser's ex wife wanting $50,000 a month in alimony

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?!

Some women have no shame. Seriously get a fucking job or something. Quit leaching on a man to get money.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/19/brenda...educe-alimony/
Old 08-19-2013, 12:42 PM
He married a Sharon Stone replica?
Old 08-19-2013, 02:05 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 03-31-2014 at 01:57 PM..
Old 08-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Fuck that, I would! If he's dumb-fuckin' enough to get married to a cunt like that with no prenuptial agreement? More power to her. If I were her, I'd fucking do it too!
Old 08-19-2013, 09:06 PM
Besides the fact that she's a butt ugly, greedy, and a selfish bitch.
She's not even worth that much, on any given day. It's all about money.
Die screaming you pig-spawned trollip.

She looks more manly than Brendan does.

Last edited by God of War; 08-20-2013 at 01:32 AM..
Old 08-20-2013, 05:51 AM
I've always liked Fraser from the Mummy days.....why the hell would he marry that?
Old 08-20-2013, 08:48 AM
Nothing to see here, folks. Just rampant misogyny. Moving on.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:35 AM
$50,000 a month? How will he be able to afford his hair plugs now?!
Old 08-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeDurden View Post
Nothing to see here, folks. Just rampant misogyny. Moving on.
Huh? We're ripping on her for wanting 50k a month. Hardly misogyny
Old 08-22-2013, 10:08 AM
I only hate women if I get to know them

Quote:
Huh? We're ripping on her for wanting 50k a month. Hardly misogyny
People give you too much shit on this site. You seem like a good-natured dude who isn't political with his words. But schmoes note the casual misogyny on this sub-forum because most of the threads are preoccupied with women in a negative way and most of the regulars here are quick to decide somebody is a bitch whore garbage cunt - a cum guzzling dick gagging jizz goggled pig slut who impales herself on bum dicks like Vlad's angry Romanian wife.

It's not offensive, but sometimes it's kind of dumb and dumb stuff is easy to split hairs about. Spike is probably talking about God of War, who called her a trollip. The expression of shock on my face when I read his post was so sizable that I dropped my monocle into the cranberry juice I drink when I'm on my period.

The last female holdout who was trying her damnedest to give this thread a chance just left.
Old 08-31-2013, 07:47 AM
She's an ugly greedy bitch. That's all there is to it
Old 08-31-2013, 11:02 AM
I didn't realize Brenden Fraser was worth that much
Old 09-19-2013, 05:02 PM
I really don't get how anybody is on her side here...

How are people defending this chick? It's not misogyny in the slightest. If it were any man divorcing a woman and demanding that kind of money, it'd still be an outrage. She's asking for more money than anybody who doesn't lift a finger deserves. $600,000 a year, and take half the marital assets? You've gotta be kidding me. She's a golddigger, and there's no gender restrictions on greed. He's worked for over 20 years in film, and she was an unknown bit actor who hasn't worked on a single film since they got married. Oh, and what about the additional $300,000 a year she's getting in child support? There is no way to justify getting a million dollars a year, let alone demanding it when he says he's making enough to provide it. She's saying he's making more than $3 million a year, when he's had 5 projects in 3 years, and one of them was such a small part, he was uncredited. What exactly are her spending habits that she can't live without her $50,000 a month? There aren't a whole lot of us on here that make that in a year, and we work our asses off for it. The only sexism I see here are the ladies defending this woman.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:03 PM
Please tell me I am not the only one that think Fraser and his ex-wife slightly favor eachother.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynobro View Post
How are people defending this chick? It's not misogyny in the slightest. If it were any man divorcing a woman and demanding that kind of money, it'd still be an outrage. She's asking for more money than anybody who doesn't lift a finger deserves. $600,000 a year, and take half the marital assets? You've gotta be kidding me. She's a golddigger, and there's no gender restrictions on greed. He's worked for over 20 years in film, and she was an unknown bit actor who hasn't worked on a single film since they got married. Oh, and what about the additional $300,000 a year she's getting in child support? There is no way to justify getting a million dollars a year, let alone demanding it when he says he's making enough to provide it. She's saying he's making more than $3 million a year, when he's had 5 projects in 3 years, and one of them was such a small part, he was uncredited. What exactly are her spending habits that she can't live without her $50,000 a month? There aren't a whole lot of us on here that make that in a year, and we work our asses off for it. The only sexism I see here are the ladies defending this woman.
Its not the hatred of this specific woman that's misogynistic, its the peripheral misogyny. We had Sharon Stone brought up and compared to this woman, where both were described as "fake looking whores", and I'm sure if we wait even longer, we'll get more.

Yeah there are golddiggers out there and there are also pissed off ex-wives who want to give it to their exes, and those people are absolutely targets for criticism. Its when guys start shoving in other women who have absolutely no involvement in these matters, as part of one well organized, fake looking, man-hating entity,that's when these things becomes clearly misogynistic.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:47 PM
This thread is just a little too Dice Clay.