Old 08-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Scofield was gay all along

I knew there was something odd in his demeanor.

http://www.upworthy.com/watch-an-act...ime?g=2&c=ufb1
Old 08-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Had me fooled. Does a way better job of acting straight than Matt Bomer, that's for sure.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:57 AM
What's important to notice is how "late" in the game all these celebs come out as gays or lesbians. After they've been established, only then they have the courage. More proof that there's a huge stigma against homos in general. Duhhh. Nobody who's an up and coming artist has any courage to say so when they're struggling.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:55 PM
I can't remember where I read about this, but I've known this for years.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
What's important to notice is how "late" in the game all these celebs come out as gays or lesbians. After they've been established, only then they have the courage.
Travolta's about 40 years late.

Happy for Miller though. First the movie he wrote Stoker was released, then this. My Facebook feed was full of so much sadness from women when this story broke
Old 08-29-2013, 09:43 PM

Good for him! And I liked that he basically told Russia to politely fuck off by declining an invite to their film festival.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:19 PM
He spent too much time in prison.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
What's important to notice is how "late" in the game all these celebs come out as gays or lesbians. After they've been established, only then they have the courage. More proof that there's a huge stigma against homos in general. Duhhh. Nobody who's an up and coming artist has any courage to say so when they're struggling.
Sort of agree, but it's not like the guy is really that established.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Sort of agree, but it's not like the guy is really that established.
He's doing well for himself after Prison Break despite not being in A-list films.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
Had me fooled. Does a way better job of acting straight than Matt Bomer, that's for sure.
Wait...really?! Not that I care...but I had no idea.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post
Wait...really?! Not that I care...but I had no idea.
Yup.

http://www.eonline.com/news/325952/m...t-him-to-tears
Old 09-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Ah well, Wentworth(less) Miller was a pompous prick (no pun intended) when I was on set with him on 'Prison Break.' Probably because he could only ACT like taking it up the ass versus ACTUALLY taking it up the ass.

Either way, who cares if he's gay? A gay actor is still an actor. A gay man is still a man (unless they get surgery regarding that).