Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2013, 02:13 AM
Take a few differences - new video Kanye West & Kim Kardashian

Ta ta ta ta .....!! Did you see that ? I mean Kanye West's new video with Kim Kardashian in it (if you have not do it here)? Honestly when I watched it for the first time, I rubbed my eyes! I watched something like that in her
sex tape - Kim and a black man, black man and naked Kim .... it's like deja vu! Time goes by there is no change: Kim still naked, the same movements, the same boobs, and the difference is only in men (I must admit that from a distance Ray J & Kanye are fairly similar also) I do not know what to think about this Kennye's music work )))) Is this a poor attempt to say hello to Ray J or low-budget sex tape with Kenny? What do u think?
Old 11-20-2013, 06:38 AM
To all I advise it to look... I long searched for it and here have looked at video - I am glad
Old 11-21-2013, 10:18 AM
I've never watched a Kanye video in it's entirety and probably never will. I'm a better person for it.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by euelle View Post
Is this a poor attempt to say hello to Ray J or low-budget sex tape with Kenny? What do u think?
kenny?

also, I watched a few episodes of ray-j's dating show on vh1 a few years ago. good stuff.