Old 11-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Paul Walker dead TMZ reporting

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-w...al-fire-crash/

Old 11-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Not sure if a hoax yet but if it is, fucked up.

Last edited by creekin111; 11-30-2013 at 08:50 PM..
Old 11-30-2013, 09:02 PM
What leads to the speculation that it is a hoax?
Old 11-30-2013, 09:10 PM
Variety confirmed it

Apparently there was a Facebook hoax just yesterday that he had died. Unreal.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
What leads to the speculation that it is a hoax?
It's TMZ dude.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:13 PM
HOLY SHIT

RIP this is pretty fucked up.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Damn, that's rough news. Way too young. Might have to pop in Running Scared tonight.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
It's TMZ dude.
I saw one of the CA newspapers' article on Reddit...
Old 11-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
HOLY SHIT

RIP this is pretty fucked up.
2fast2soon
Old 11-30-2013, 09:31 PM
I really wish this was a hoax. Man, he died way too young. So sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I saw one of the CA newspapers' article on Reddit...
Yeah but all of the articles on other sites were based on the initial TMZ report.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:
It's TMZ dude.
TMZ is almost always spot on with their reports, stop being a moron.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Really sad and ironic news. Obviously a fan of the Fast and the Furious franchise, along with the guilty pleasures Joy Ride, Into the Blue and the criminally underrated gem Running Scared!

R.I.P. Paul Walker!
Old 11-30-2013, 09:46 PM
wow... and here i thought losing James Gandolfini would be the most shocking death of 2013

I wonder how they will continue with the next 3 Fast/ Furious movies
Old 11-30-2013, 10:03 PM
He wasn't driving.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
wow... and here i thought losing James Gandolfini would be the most shocking death of 2013

Easily. Paul Walker's death ain't stopping that cash cow.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post

It says on the imdb they were filming the next fast/furious movie. Wonder how much they got through. Also there was a Fast/Furious movie or two without him in it so he's not vital to the franchise.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz68 View Post
TMZ is almost always spot on with their reports, stop being a moron.
Hahaha sorry didn't know TMZ wasn't a gossip rag as well. It was also the only source for the first hour. You trust breaking stories with only one source?

"Moron" lol ok are we allowed to insult each other on here again? I like to know I'd be playing the insult game under the same rules so I don't get banned as well. But for some reason you think you're above the rules therefore insult those who run this place.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:11 PM
rip.

i enjoy his fast and furious series and varsity blues
Old 11-30-2013, 10:20 PM
He was only not in 1 of the movies, Tokyo Drift... and now Fast 7 has been filming for a while, with a May 2014 release date... but from what I heard, they had mapped out the next 3 movies, and those would conclude the franchise, and I guarantee killing off Brian Spillner was NOT in the cards!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:26 PM
What I mean was they'll probably find a way to make more Fast/Furious movies without him. I highly doubt this will be the end of the franchise.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:45 PM
I dont think it will end the franchise, BUT i wonder if they stick to the release date of July 11, 2014 for Fast 7... they will have to work in the death of Brian O'Connor (Spillner was his name from Fast 1)
Old 11-30-2013, 10:48 PM
Old 11-30-2013, 10:50 PM
^^In light of that picture, this is pretty haunting...

I routinely slammed his acting skills, but he seemed like a genuine dude who cared about people. All respect and my prayers are with him.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:28 PM
How the fuck does this happen? That investigative journalist's sports vehicle did the same thing a few months back. I'm not trying to stoke a conspiracy theory or anything but I just can't wrap my mind around how these single car accidents are so gruesome when it seems as though they could only be the result of unbelievable speed or negligence. IE., these never seem to be just normal car accidents. So how do you go from point A) a charity event and not even being the driver to point B) your car is dust in the middle of the day? How do you not stop someone if they are driving maniacally behind the wheel? If they're known to drive like that, how do you let them drive? And if its mechanical, how do giant recalls or investigations into the car company not occur every accident (maybe they do. They probably do.)? I just can rarely fathom how these transpire.

Last edited by xseanymacx; 11-30-2013 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: high; errors.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Hahaha sorry didn't know TMZ wasn't a gossip rag as well. It was also the only source for the first hour. You trust breaking stories with only one source?

"Moron" lol ok are we allowed to insult each other on here again? I like to know I'd be playing the insult game under the same rules so I don't get banned as well. But for some reason you think you're above the rules therefore insult those who run this place.
Well then, not only are you a moron, you're an idiot as well. TMZ spends most of its time reporting on celebrity sightings and asking silly questions. When they do report the news, they're almost always the first and almost always 100% correct. Keep being ignorant though, it's what you internet sheep do.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Well then, not only are you a moron, you're an idiot as well. TMZ spends most of its time reporting on celebrity sightings and asking silly questions. When they do report the news, they're almost always the first and almost always 100% correct. Keep being ignorant though, it's what you internet sheep do.
Oh cool more insults. Like I said it was the only source.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Quote:
I wouldn't worry about him. TMZ is awful anyway.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
I wouldn't worry about him. TMZ is awful anyway.
Why are there only a select few who are allowed to insult other posters? What makes them so special? Again I don't care if someone insults me but if I'm not allowed to insult back I think the ones who run this site would care. Its a direct lack of respect for them. Everyone was already warned once and there would be no more warnings so I'm just wondering why this keeps going on. Do some users have special privileges over others because they're buddies with moderators on here?

Again it amazes me how some can just be totally disrespectful to those who run this site and yet allow them to keep disrespecting the rules on here. If I had established rules on my message board site and there were members totally disrespecting my rules I would be insulted.

And yes TMZ is awful.

Last edited by creekin111; 12-01-2013 at 12:13 AM..
Old 12-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Very shocking and sad news. I'm truly saddened to hear of Walker's passing. I was a big fan of his.

I know a lot of people will say that they go to the F&F movies for the cars and chases but personally, I wouldn't be such a fan of the franchise if I didn't like the characters so much. Watching future Fast and Furious movies without Walker just won't be the same. In fact, Brian was actually always my favorite character in the franchise.

RIP
Old 12-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Which means what? Show me all the times TMZ was the first source and they were wrong. I'll be here waiting.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Which means what? Show me all the times TMZ was the first source and they were wrong. I'll be here waiting.
Why is my burden to give you any satisfaction after your insults? But I did give some examples if you actually clicked on the links of the underlined words. Hey did you hear that Miley Cyrus just died in a car accident? Hey Lil Wayne is going to die... lol Keep waiting pal. And they were the only source for about over an hour. I don't care where the breaking story comes from its never wise to take it as gospel until there's more than one source.

Last edited by creekin111; 12-01-2013 at 12:47 AM..
Old 12-01-2013, 12:45 AM
OK I'm gonna play devils advocate here...this is all very sad yes, I don't disagree. But its just one mega rich Hollywood movie star people. How about we all think a bit more about the millions of people currently suffering in the Philippines after the natural disaster hmmm (or any other of the many terrible things that happen in the real world).

I do sometimes get a bit sick when I hear about all these millionaire movie stars all coming out when one of their own dies in a (sometimes) tragic way upsetting their perfect little world in a bubble.

RIP
Old 12-01-2013, 12:59 AM
Video.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Why is my burden to give you any satisfaction after your insults? But I did give some examples if you actually clicked on the links of the underlined words. Hey did you hear that Miley Cyrus just died in a car accident? Hey Lil Wayne is going to die... lol Keep waiting pal. And they were the only source for about over an hour. I don't care where the breaking story comes from its never wise to take it as gospel until there's more than one source.
It's your burden because you made ignorant, unfounded accusations. The fact that TMZ had an hour lead on the story goes miles in proving my point. Keep digging that hole, you're pretty damn good at it.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Quote:
It's your burden because you made ignorant, unfounded accusations. The fact that TMZ had an hour lead on the story goes miles in proving my point. Keep digging that hole, you're pretty damn good at it.
Keep running your mouth there pal. And I did give examples but you don't seem to care but instead keep on with the insults.

TMZ sucks and that's a fact Jack, how do you like them apples?

Last edited by creekin111; 12-01-2013 at 01:18 AM..
Old 12-01-2013, 02:20 AM
So... I'm on facebook and I've noticed that the military folks are going ape shit about the attention Paul Walker's death is getting. Apparently, the fact that he was a father (like many of them) and he does/did lots of charity work means nothing to them.

We should only mention/care about the military folks. Hey, at least he (Paul) was helping people without dropping bombs on 3rd world countries you assholes.

The more these guys whine, the less respect I have for them.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Most ironic celebrity death since John Denver's. Of course, this is hardly a severe blow to the acting world... but, all the same, my condolences to his friends and family.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:28 AM
It's terrible he passed on, especially by burning to death in a car. That couldn't be fun.

As for the military whining about the attention he's got... who would know about PFC "whats-his-name" in the mass public limelight? However "wrong" or "unfounded" things are, people die every day. Unfortunately, celebrities are known by a large group of people. Maybe they only provide entertainment and aren't putting their lives on the line... but they are faces we are familiar with.
Whether it's right or wrong, celebrities are known throughout the world, thus they are the ones who get the attention. I won't say I agree with the concept or not; it's just the way it is.

And also... this whole straight insulting against fellow schmoes is never cool... especially when it's in a thread about a person who DIED.
Where's the respect? If not for the dead, how about your fellow schmoes?

That's MY two cents.

Last edited by KcMsterpce; 12-01-2013 at 03:52 PM..
Old 12-01-2013, 09:07 AM
I'm not a fan of people being banned from the forums, but if there are any more direct insults like the ones I've seen, that is just what will happen... this is a movie discussion forum, there is no need for comments like that.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Keep running your mouth there pal. And I did give examples but you don't seem to care but instead keep on with the insults.

TMZ sucks and that's a fact Jack, how do you like them apples?
I never said TMZ was right 100% of the time, did I? The fact remains that they almost always are and are the #1 source for anything having to do with celebrities.

By the way, I prefer oranges.