Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2014, 10:48 PM
Miranda Kerr wants to explore her sexuality with both men & women

Good for her. Call me anytime Miranda.

Newly single Miranda Kerr revealed in the interview, running alongside the shoot, she’s ready to explore her sexuality more.
'I always ask for a critique on my performance,' Kerr said. 'I always want to better myself in every way. The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy.
'One thing I’ve noticed is now that I’m having less sex my body isn’t as toned. The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.'
‘Orlando and I always had great chemistry. One-night stands aren’t my thing. I made Orlando wait for six months until I even kissed him.’

Miranda Kerr also revealed she's looking forward to living out all her bisexual fantasies. 'I appreciate both men and women,' the 30-year-old supermodel told the publication.
She added: 'I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs.
'I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however — a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ks-sex-GQ.html

Last edited by echo_bravo; 04-10-2014 at 03:13 PM..
Old 04-09-2014, 02:07 PM
now I want to play with her LOL
Old 04-09-2014, 10:19 PM
I would love to SEE her in an uber-modern ultra sexy version of Paul Schrader's Cat People..

MMEOW@!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:27 PM
What was Orlando Bloom thinking, letting her go. He's a fool.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
What was Orlando Bloom thinking, letting her go. He's a fool.
I think she left him. At least he got to hit if for quite some time.