Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2014, 01:14 PM
Bryan Singer accused of sexually assaulting underage boy

Uh this cant be good.

Lawsuit alleges Singer “manipulated his power” to exploit 17-year-old boy

http://www.thewrap.com/bryan-singer-...g-underage-boy
Old 04-18-2014, 06:40 AM
If true, it was only underage (ILLEGAL) sex whether consensual or not...it aint like Singer said anything negative about Jews or Blacks...
Old 04-18-2014, 09:09 AM
The things he claimed Singer did were disturbing. But, he kept parting with and let Singer keep "raping" him because he thought Singer was going to give him a role in a movie. That sounds like he was a prostitute more than anything.

Last edited by Silverload; 04-19-2014 at 02:15 AM..
Old 04-18-2014, 12:14 PM
This pic probably doesn't help his case.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:43 PM
I thought its been common knowledge for years that's Singer likes his tween boymen lol
Old 04-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Refer to http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthre...ghlight=twinks for more
Old 04-19-2014, 12:21 AM
There's a lot of unverified stories being sent to various media outlets, but one that really stuck with me was that Singer had a thing for twins and would have some of his "conquests" live in his house for a while. Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) has a twin brother who also has a blog and allegedly posted years back about living in Singer's house for a time.

Hmmmm.... But from all I've read it seems the rule was thus: If you were gay in Hollywood you knew about Singer's parties and have gone to them at least once.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:14 AM
Apparently Singer has a passport, receipts, and credit card statements that shows he was in Canada working on X-Men during the alleged assault in Hawaii.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/18/x-men-...awaii-toronto/

Still, after seeing all of these photos of Singer with obviously young boys, the guy is a serious creep in my book.

Last edited by Silverload; 04-19-2014 at 02:20 AM..
Old 05-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Yes, w all know that Hugh Jackman is manly and allegedly straight.hes "married" after all..

and so what if he starred in The Boy from Oz on broadway...but...

remember that prank that was played on either Singer or Jackman years back...it may still be on youtube, where something was on fire or blew up (part of he prank)..anyway..watch it and tell get back to me if Jackmans isn't acting/talking with gay mannerisms...

Does he do that for Singers benefit...much like Tarantino acted like an idiot by talking black during an interview for Django...or is it something else? lol
Old 05-10-2014, 02:50 AM
What the hell does Hugh Jackman possibly being gay have to do with Bryan Singer?
Old 05-10-2014, 04:44 PM
^^^
haha yeah I dont know.

And Flickman, I think you are referring to when Jackman got Punk'd by Aston Kutcher. I haven't seen it in forever but I remember Jackman being a good sport about it.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:23 AM
Ratner pranked him fellas
Old 05-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectRatio1986 View Post
Ratner pranked him fellas
Ha you're right! God I hate that fat weasel
Old 05-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Ratner has been pranking everyone alive for a decade now. He is a stone asshole, has zero talent whatsoever and keeps getting handed huge projects with can't miss casts (who he still somehow makes miss.)

That's all on the record stuff. If that story about him and the shrimp is true...
Old 05-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Whats the Ratner thing? Or am I a moron missing the joke?!
Old 05-12-2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
If I understand correct, Bryan Singer made Hugh Jackman gay and that was evident by Jackman's reaction on a practical joke by Brett Ratner.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Brett Ratner's take on Bad Lieutenant.

I don't think it's all that widely known. I'm not vouching for it's authenticity but it's beyond hilarious and I hope it's true.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:41 PM
A lawsuit was brought against Bryan Singer by a 14 year old extra during the filming of Apt Pupil.Alleging that Singer forced the extras all boys ranging in age from 14 to 17 years old to strip naked for the shower scene in the movie.Allegation were made that the extras were filmed for sexual gratification.The lawsuit was dropped for lack of evidence.
Old 05-26-2014, 11:35 PM
Haha...
Old 05-27-2014, 11:43 PM
well it looks like these allegations/controversy didn't affect the box office. Days of Future Past is making a SHIT TON of money worldwide.

I'm not even a fan of Singer that much but I thought he knocked it out of the park with this film and I wouldn't mind if he was back to direct the next one.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:06 AM
That's good to know, Echo. At first I was a bit dubious about this film. Glad to know it's doing so well.