Old 08-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Female Celebrities I Fucking Hate!

A short random list of female celebrities I fucking really hate.

In no particular order.

Lindsay Lohan
Paris Hilton
Hunter Tylo
Angelina Jolie
Julia Roberts
Megan Fox
Jennifer Lopez
Lady Ga Ga
Kim Kardashian
Sofia Vergara

There's lots more. But that will do for now
Old 08-02-2014, 01:13 AM
I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga because she's way too gimicky for me. But when she strips away all the gimmick, she actually has a very lovely voice. I heard her doing a duet with Tony Bennett and she actually sounded great.

I'll always love Jennifer Lopez (as an actress, not her music) and Julia Roberts. Angelina Jolie is a solid actress and if Unbroken is even half as good as it looks, she could be a great director too.

Megan Fox is a lightweight actress, but she can charming in a certain type of role. I know I'm alone but I liked Jonah Hex and I liked her in it.

Loved Sofia Vergara in Chef. And she's alright in Modern Family. Overrated but still alright.

I don't have an opinion on Kim Kardashian other than she's fucking hot! Great ass too!

Don't like her husband though. He's an egotistical douche IMO.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:41 PM
I agree with God of War with all of those choices except two. I have no idea who Hunter Tylo is so I have no opinion there. Also, I really like Sofia Vergara. I think she's a funny, confident, talented, sexy woman. A lot of people don't like her because she is loud and outspoken but I like a woman who isn't afraid to speak up and doesn't care what others think about her.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smacaskill View Post
I have no idea who Hunter Tylo is so I have no opinion there.
CLICK
Old 08-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Holy shit! The woman use to be drop dead gorgeous and then she destroyed her face! That's fucked up!

Not good enough reason to hate somebody IMO though.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Why does this exist?
Old 08-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
Not good enough reason to hate somebody IMO though.
I have my separate reasons for hating each of the individuals I listed. My reasons are good enough, but I am not going to post them. These women are all dickheads.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsyder View Post
Why does this exist?
Why does [INSERT INFINITE VARIATION OF SUBJECT MATERIAL HERE] exist?
Old 08-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Quote:
I have my separate reasons for hating each of the individuals I listed. My reasons are good enough, but I am not going to post them. These women are all dickheads.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything. I don't have any problem with you hating anybody. But IMO, you'd have to be a pretty horrible person for me to hate you. And even then, I'd probably would pity them more than hate them. That's just the way I am. Obviously you are different, everybody is different and that's fine. Again, I'm not judging or attacking.

Unless you mean, you hate their acting/music, whatever their "talent" are. In that case that is different. And I would still disagree especially on Roberts and Lopez!

Also, while she's not a great actress, I have to admit to being totally and completely in love with Megan Fox. And not just for her looks. Every time she's interviewed she comes off as somebody I'd love to hang out with. I love her personality (at least what she shows in interviews) as much as her looks!

Last edited by ilovemovies; 08-05-2014 at 02:07 AM..
Old 08-05-2014, 06:20 AM
It appears that Miley Cyrus has been forgotten from this list.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Why does this exist?
Concur.

Fuck this thread and the inherent misogyny within.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Why does [INSERT INFINITE VARIATION OF SUBJECT MATERIAL HERE] exist?
You clearly spend a notable amount of time thinking about the female celebrities you hate.

Why?

Just curious.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Quote:
You clearly spend a notable amount of time thinking about the female celebrities you hate.

Why?

Just curious.
Well, like I said in my opening post, it was just random topic, ya know. Because at the moment I posted it I was thinking about some female celebrities I hate for any number of reasons. That's all. Its a cumulative amount of time over the years I have thought about this stuff. And while it's not a priority, it does annoy me from time to time. Thanks for being civil about it. And just to put it out there, there have been far far worse topics over the years not made by me.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree on this.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything. I don't have any problem with you hating anybody. But IMO, you'd have to be a pretty horrible person for me to hate you. And even then, I'd probably would pity them more than hate them. That's just the way I am. Obviously you are different, everybody is different and that's fine. Again, I'm not judging or attacking.

Unless you mean, you hate their acting/music, whatever their "talent" are. In that case that is different. And I would still disagree especially on Roberts and Lopez!

Also, while she's not a great actress, I have to admit to being totally and completely in love with Megan Fox. And not just for her looks. Every time she's interviewed she comes off as somebody I'd love to hang out with. I love her personality (at least what she shows in interviews) as much as her looks!
That's what I like most about you, ILM. You ALWAYS see the good in everybody. And you are always polite even if the subject matter of a thread, or a person rubs you the wrong way. I may be an idiot to some. But I have made numerous good topics over the 8 years that I have been here. Yes, I troll too. But so what. It's all in fun at times.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Well, like I said in my opening post, it was just random topic, ya know. Because at the moment I posted it I was thinking about some female celebrities I hate for any number of reasons. That's all. Its a cumulative amount of time over the years I have thought about this stuff. And while it's not a priority, it does annoy me from time to time. Thanks for being civil about it. And just to put it out there, there have been far far worse topics over the years not made by me.
It doesn't really seem that random. It seems to be a trend.

I can't really believe this is something someone would be passionate about.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Quote:
It doesn't really seem that random. It seems to be a trend.
It was random in this case. And it's not a trend, even it seems so. True, in the past I have stated how I feel about some of the celebrities listed above. So, I ask you now, what is the crime in doing that? Can you honestly tell me that I am the only person on this forum that has bitched/griped/etc about certain movie stars/celebrities, and icons over the last 8-10 years? I will answer that for you. NO. Want me to provide you with proof? I have plenty to show you. But I shouldn't have to justify my topic to anyone. It's a nothing topic. A small random rant. And that's where it ends for me.

Quote:
I can't really believe this is something someone would be passionate about.
It's not. You are reading to deep into it. You can believe that or not.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetShaw View Post
Fuck this thread and the inherent misogyny within.
I also hate some male celebrities as well. So, you might as well add Misandry to your post.

Last edited by God of War; 08-06-2014 at 12:15 AM..
Old 08-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Emmy Rossum . dont let her beautiful/innocent smile fool you. She's a dirty lying whore!

just kidding. I love her

I'll just go with the Kardashian clan. They are basically all cum dumpsters.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:20 PM
GOD OF WAR, this is your one and only warning to NEVER post "personal PMs" from others into our forums. You know very well by now that our forums are about MOVIE TALK, not personal bullshit. This thread is now closed.
Closed Thread