Old 01-06-2003, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
How could the blonde look not be her when that's her natural color?
You've got to be shitting me!? She has dark brown/black roots on the first piccy...and her eyebrows are identical to mine, I'm blondey at the moment but it isn't natural luv!!!

She may be light brown, mousey even...but she certainly doesn't look like a natural blonde. I seriously can't imagine the curtains matching the carpet!!!

It looks like a pretty decent dye job to me. I'd say she's light brown/bordering on very dark blonde...

The next hair and beauty lecture will begin in approximately 15 minutes. Thanks for your time!!!
Old 01-06-2003, 07:28 PM
I'd say that Anna Faris looks like a promising young comedic actress, I saw The Hot Chick recently and found it quite fun to watch.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BadCoverVersion
You've got to be shitting me!? She has dark brown/black roots on the first piccy...and her eyebrows are identical to mine, I'm blondey at the moment but it isn't natural luv!!!

She may be light brown, mousey even...but she certainly doesn't look like a natural blonde. I seriously can't imagine the curtains matching the carpet!!!

It looks like a pretty decent dye job to me. I'd say she's light brown/bordering on very dark blonde...
I agree, her hair looks very pesci, if it's supposedly "natural". I think it is a gimmick...or just misinformation. I mean, really...no one is naturally blonde with black roots?
Old 01-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Well Mike you have made a believer out of me. I didn't find her that funny and found her to be kind of cute in the Scary Movie's but after seeinging those pics of her with the blonde hair all I must say is DAMN.
Old 01-07-2003, 02:28 PM

Well, all I know is that supposedly her natural hair color is blonde. I agree, it does look like it's a dye job, but everyone says that blonde is her natural color. Maybe she dye's her roots dark or something !?
Old 01-07-2003, 08:18 PM

I like her hair darker (like in Scary Movie) much more, it makes her look less like a Barbie doll...
Old 01-17-2003, 02:34 AM

Anna Faris is hot. No doubt.

Old 02-27-2003, 05:29 PM
I have that magzine with that pic in it bondish,she looks good there,but there was a rather unflattering photo of her laughing...Anyway,yes,she looks good. Not great,but id...do her...
Old 02-27-2003, 06:54 PM
i think she's hot.she has a great body,a pretty face and seems very down to earth and easy to talk to.but i do prefer her as a brunette.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:28 PM

Yay, I can't wait! Next week I'll be taking Anna Faris home on DVD in THE HOT CHICK! God was that movie hilarious! She was the definition of adorable in it.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Mike...are you sure that you liked the movie...or was it just Anna Faris?
You know that I love her too, shes so cute and adorable.I just wanna hug her .
I cant wait to see The Hot Chick, it looks really funny and shes so lovely.Ive seen a clip from the movie when she was saying to Rob Schneider to get away from her and then she falls, that was hilarious.I also loved her in both Scary Movie(Specially in part II, the scene where shes singing in her car is adorable).I hope she gets lots of movies to do, shes a very good actress and Im glad shes not only doing comedys, she needs to do more roles like the one in MAY.
Old 05-07-2003, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sad man
Mike...are you sure that you liked the movie...or was it just Anna Faris?
You know that I love her too, shes so cute and adorable.I just wanna hug her .
I cant wait to see The Hot Chick, it looks really funny and shes so lovely.Ive seen a clip from the movie when she was saying to Rob Schneider to get away from her and then she falls, that was hilarious.I also loved her in both Scary Movie(Specially in part II, the scene where shes singing in her car is adorable).I hope she gets lots of movies to do, shes a very good actress and Im glad shes not only doing comedys, she needs to do more roles like the one in MAY.

I really want to hug her too......really tight !

As for THE HOT CHICK, well, I know I actually liked the movie and it wasn't just her, but she made it that much more enjoyable for me. She is so cute in that movie...
Old 05-07-2003, 12:04 AM

Quote:
she needs to do more roles like the one in MAY.

Do you mean more lesbian roles?
Old 05-07-2003, 05:16 PM
Didn't think much of her until I saw May at a film festival a couple of weeks ago. She was sexy as hell in that movie and played the part really well.
Old 05-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Acting: NAY

Attractiveness: YAY

Nuff said. But still there are TONS of actresses that are more gorgeous than her.
Old 05-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Quote:

How anyone could not find this attractive is beyond me.
She looks like Shakira in this pic. Anyway, Anna is ok. She still has alot way to go in hollywood. When I think of her its always gonna be that girl from the Scary Movie trilogies. mild yay.....
Old 05-14-2003, 04:00 AM
I'm going to have to slightly lean towards NAY. Kinda weird-looking, though the "Shakira pic" is her best.
Old 05-22-2003, 08:52 PM
Anna Faris is a great actress. Scary Movie was better then i expected it to be and the only reason Scary Movie 2 was any good was because of Ms. Faris. In the end can't wait to see what happens in the future for her, oh yeah she was rad in the Hot Chick and oh so HOT!.
Old 05-22-2003, 09:02 PM
she's cute and hot at the same time. Seen the Hot Chick? then u kno what im talkin about! Anna Farris is dead on with her comedic performances; she's the heart of both the Scary Movie's! I can't wait to see her in more stuff.

YAY
Old 06-08-2003, 12:45 PM
YAY! She is so hilarious and I hope she suceeds and is in more major films. Scary Movie 1 and 2 were so funne because of her she is extremely talented in comidies.
Old 06-09-2003, 11:56 PM
A yay although I think that she should try acting in something other than comedies or dark comedies that are mainstream (This excludes May, which most if everyone probably hasn't seen aynway).
Old 06-13-2003, 09:00 AM
She's a hottie forsure

acting wise I am still boarderline she was good in Scary Movie 1 and 2 I didn't like her in The Hot Chick she was ok in Lovers Lane but she was very good and sexy as hell in May,if she does more rolls like that than she should have a decent career.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:10 AM
Old 07-08-2003, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BorderEevilIII
When I think of her its always gonna be that girl from the Scary Movie trilogies. mild yay.....
Maybe you won't just think of her as "that girl from the Scary Movie movies" once you see her in May...
Old 07-08-2003, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Maybe you won't just think of her as "that girl from the Scary Movie movies" once you see her in May...
She'll always be that girl from Scary Movie to me... That was the first movie I saw her in and she was so funny in it that's what comes to my mind whenever I think of her. And without her the 2nd one would have been much, much worse.... Hopefully she'll be just as good in Scary Movie 3 as she was in the first two (although I don't like the way her looks hair in it )
Old 07-09-2003, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Horror whore
She'll always be that girl from Scary Movie to me... That was the first movie I saw her in and she was so funny in it that's what comes to my mind whenever I think of her. And without her the 2nd one would have been much, much worse.... Hopefully she'll be just as good in Scary Movie 3 as she was in the first two (although I don't like the way her looks hair in it )
I don't know. Scary Movie was the first I saw her in, but now that I've seen her in other things, I don't just think of her as that girl from Scary Movie. If someone asked me who Anna Faris was, I'd probably say she's the girl from the Scary Movie movies and The Hot Chick. But that's because I haven't seen May yet, of course, if I told someone who didn't know who she was that she was also in May, most likely they wouldn't even know what that movie was.

She definitely made Scary Movie 2. Her performance was so energetic and hilarious, and without her, it wouldn't have worked nearly as well. She just cracked me up! Her facial expressions are priceless. The part where she's singing to "Graduation" in the car was just so funny.

I'm sure she'll kick ass in Scary Movie 3 also. She just always manages to bring something extra to the movies she's in. She stole the show in Scary Movie, Scary Movie 2, The Hot Chick, and from what I hear, she's really funny in May as well.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:39 PM

Yay but sometimes I want to smack her when she does her laugh with the big eyes and her mouth wide gasping for breathe, she does it in all her films.....
Old 07-10-2003, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychopath2616
Yay but sometimes I want to smack her when she does her laugh with the big eyes and her mouth wide gasping for breathe, she does it in all her films.....
But she's so damn adorable and sexy doing it, I just want to grab her and ---------------------------we're having technical difficulties-----------....
Old 07-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Scary Movie is all I've really seen her in, but I'll give her a yay. She was pretty funny in an otherwise remarkably unfunny movie. May looks great, I can't wait to see it. As for looks, I'd say she's cute, but not gorgeous.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Here are some pictures of her in May

**SPOILERS**

Last edited by movies35; 07-21-2003 at 02:20 PM..
Old 07-18-2003, 10:40 PM
ANNA AS A BLONDE...

Last edited by movies35; 07-19-2003 at 10:24 AM..
Old 07-19-2003, 03:53 PM
BUMP
Old 07-21-2003, 03:38 AM
After watching "May" a yay from me.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:50 AM
I was just about to give her a big old NAY, but then I saw this picture......

She gets a YAY just for that wonderful photo
Old 07-23-2003, 07:40 PM
Good pictures from May, movies35! Very good, chilling scene...

I've seen May (8.5/10) since I've posted here and even though Angela Bettis gave the better performance, Anna Faris stole the show for me with her own excellent performance. Who would have known the chick from Scary Movie had it in her?
Old 07-23-2003, 10:26 PM

I've gained new respect for her after May, but she still needs to choose better materials and give better performances (films like 'Scary Movie' are NOT going to help her career ), so it has gone from a NAY to a 'Meh', but the gal has potential; give her more time and she just might impress.

She's also hot and adorable as hell so a YAY for looks!
Old 07-24-2003, 07:29 PM

After watching Anna in The Hot Chick and MAY...I got a total boner....Just kidding. She was great in both movies and I couldn't belive how BEAUTIFUL she was in MAY. If I had to pick only one celebrity to meet, that would be Anna, God I LIKE HER SO MUCH!!!

Btw: Those pics are amazing movies35!
Old 07-24-2003, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ColinM
Who would have known the chick from Scary Movie had it in her?
I've known all along! I've loved this girl for so long, and I saw how talented she was from the get go.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
I've gained new respect for her after May, but she still needs to choose better materials and give better performances (films like 'Scary Movie' are NOT going to help her career ), so it has gone from a NAY to a 'Meh', but the gal has potential; give her more time and she just might impress.

She's also hot and adorable as hell so a YAY for looks!
Well, I actually love her in the Scary Movie movies. They NEED her, I don't think they could hold up without her. She's a great comedic actress, and those spoofs are a great place for her to showcase her comedic talent. I definitely want her to do more though, and know she's capable of more, but I also like her in the Scary Movie movies, and don't want to see her stop doing them until they stop making them. She brings a great energy to them, and she carried the entire second one on her shoulders. You could tell it was rushed, but her performance was so energetic and funny that it didn't matter, it was worth it for her. I definitely think she has the ability to give some excellent performances (of course, I've loved the ones she's given all along anyway ), and sometime in the future she very well could surprise the hell out of some people with the right role(s).

Quote:
If I had to pick only one celebrity to meet, that would be Anna
That's the same for me. If I could choose absolutely ANYONE to meet, it would be her. She's adorable and is supposed to be really sweet, which is no surprise at all.
Old 07-29-2003, 12:48 PM
Quote:

Btw: Those pics are amazing movies35!
Thanks Sad Man and Colin! But someone said I shouldn't have posted some of them here. **coughMIKEcough**
Old 10-27-2003, 01:39 AM

With Scary Movie 3 out and doing very well for itself, I thought she deserves a BUMP. I havent seen the flick yet as it doesnt open till December over here, but I have no faith that she'll crack me up as she did in the last two. I also garnered new respect for her as an actress after her sexy lesbian sctick in May (A GREAT MOVIE), and I think she now has a more positive career ahead of her instead of just the Scary Movie franchise. YAY, she's a cutie.