Old 02-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Josh Lucas

While watching "Sweet Home Alabama" recently I noticed something . . . A blond - haired, blue - eyed actor who stole the show. And it wasn't Ms. Witherspoon. No, I am, of course, speaking of the talented Josh Lucas featured in The Deep End, A Beautiful Mind, Sweet Home Alabama and the upcoming Hulk. His career, IMO, is one to watch and I was wondering what all of you think???

Old 02-07-2003, 09:40 AM
I agree that he has the potential to have a great career as long as he keeps doing the smart choices he has been. It's possiblity he may become known as the suporting actor though.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:56 AM
yeh, i thought that he was great in a beautiful mind, and i think that he has a real future. i'm definitely gonna watch out for him in the future.
Old 02-07-2003, 12:45 PM
My mother..yes..MOTHER fell in love with him after watching Sweet Home Alabama. Sure, I didn't notice him in any other movies I've watched but I can see that he has a great career ahead of him. Not too bad looking either.
Old 02-07-2003, 01:11 PM
Sorry, I was too busy looking at Patrick Dempsey on her left. How did HE get so cute???? I couldnt believe, when I saw the previews to Sweet HOme Alabama, that this was the same guy from Can't Buy Me Love...
Old 02-07-2003, 02:57 PM
I sort of resent Josh for usurping Cole Hauser as the Texan sweetie, since Cole deserves the title wayyyyy more.

Bias aside.
He's milquetoast. Like Wonder Bread in bleach. Matt McConaughey has him pinned down to the mat in a sleeper hold, blowing some fine Texas dope in his face.

Plus how could you not love Patrick Dempsey and cast him as a pseudo-Judd Nelson-ST. ELMO FIRE period role?
Old 02-07-2003, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by SIREN30
Sorry, I was too busy looking at Patrick Dempsey on her left. How did HE get so cute???? I couldnt believe, when I saw the previews to Sweet HOme Alabama, that this was the same guy from Can't Buy Me Love...
I KNOW!!! lol . . . Could be why I enjoyed Sweet Home Alabama . . . Humor, romance and 2 GORGEOUS men!!!
Old 02-07-2003, 09:11 PM
Man, another talented star. Can't wait to see him in THE HULK, he would make a great villain. I don't know, he always struck me as the kind of actor who could play those very "evil" roles.

p.s. - JCLC11, just about how many men in Hollywood do you consider 'gorgeous'?
Old 02-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
Man, another talented star. Can't wait to see him in THE HULK, he would make a great villain. I don't know, he always struck me as the kind of actor who could play those very "evil" roles.

p.s. - JCLC11, just about how many men in Hollywood do you consider 'gorgeous'?
LOL . . . Just a few . . .

Last edited by JCLC11; 02-07-2003 at 09:31 PM..
Old 02-09-2003, 12:50 PM
Bump . . . I want to know what you think!?!?