Old 01-01-2001, 11:26 PM
Plots For The Matrix 2 & 3?

Does anyone know the plots for The Matrix 2 & 3? I assume we see the last human city (forget what the name is though) and that one of the stories involves the destruction or threat to the same.
Old 01-02-2001, 04:27 AM
Like the handle, dude.

I say they should kill Pinkett's character within the first 10 minutes of The Matrix 2 and just take it from their...
Old 01-02-2001, 02:03 PM
i reckon they should kill her too. here is the plot that i think should happen... when in their ship, their defences get broken by a rather hungry Morphius who eats the cables, those octopuss type things chew half the ship up, Neo escapes, everyone else is dead. he feels depresseed, he cannot plug himself into the matrix to go to a corner shop and buy beer so he eats himself instead. the end.
Old 01-02-2001, 04:43 PM
Well, that takes care of Matrix 2, ak. I don't know if you'd be able to stretch that over 2 films. Although, Matrix 3 could feature only Carrie-Ann Moss walking around in her leather suit and it would be good.
Old 01-05-2001, 03:54 PM
..when the crew were getting themselves killed in Matrix 2, we follow a prequel type thing of what Trinity was doing. Well, she wasn't on the ship. She found a real place around the corner, there were loads of shops there. We follow her into a sex shop, where she is likened by some lesbians (who also happen to be vampires) and they kill her or something because her leathers made them horny as hell.

i really think this trilogy is simply amazing.
Old 01-06-2001, 07:27 PM
i dont know the plots, but all i know is it better be as good as the 1st movie (never gonna happen) but if they're willing to make another 2 movies, then they better be good!
Old 01-08-2001, 04:52 PM
i reckon the trilogy story is quite interesting, and i think that, visually, the next two films will be impressive.
Old 01-20-2001, 02:44 PM
Let's all hope that if there is going to be apart two and three, that it would be less talking and more fighting unlike The MAtrix itself, At the end of the trilogy, Neo should find out that his world is as fake too as the one he use to live in.
Old 01-24-2001, 08:47 AM
Less talking and more fighting would turn a movie with a good story into crap. I hardly think that would make a better movie. One of the great things about the matrix was the story. If they throw that out the window, and go for action, I hope it bombs.
Old 01-25-2001, 04:19 AM
As a fan of the matrix i am prone 2 hearing rumours floating about the internet here r 2 of them that I have heard:-
1) The Matrix 2 will do for racing wot the first one did for kung-fu! It will feature a chase sequence with agents jumping into people bodies as they tail and eventually get closer to Neo!
2) BigTYMINAce I have heard that ur hopes will come true and the cliffhanger between the two films will be that the world they thing is real is fake aswell!

Two more rumours I find the first easier to believe than the second:-
1) ZION will feature
2) Trinity will turn against the fight to free humanity! I mean she cudnt cud she:
a) she looks to good in leather!
b) she loves him!
c) we need a sex scene and they are the most likely source!

I have also seen a picture (possibly on JoBlo) a few months ago of Neo punching sum1's face in quite literally! Remember Neo punching the support bollards in during the fight in the subway with Agent Smith well imagine that with sum1's face! If the sequels hadnt been delayed by Neo and Trinitys injuries my hopes wud b running high but I fear the Matrix sequels will be a let down if we wait for two long!
Old 01-25-2001, 07:53 AM
I really don't think that the secuels of The Matrix will be good at all.

Come on! The writers (also directors) coundn't find a decent ending for the first movie (for the love of God: Trinity kiss Neo and save the world!) so I really don't believe in the secuel.

I accept the first hour of The Matrix is pretty good, all the movie is almost technicaly perfect but if the Wachowsky(spelling?) Brothers coundn't wrote a two hours strong script I don't think they can do it now with 6-7 hours of the film.

For me the Matrix II will be some kind of "Super Neo" against the machines and all the other characters will not be important.
Old 01-27-2001, 09:46 AM
I think that emotion needs to be more of an important aspect of the next fimls, cause, i personally felt no emotion in the first film.I think this lack of emotional content made the film pretty hollow.
Old 02-13-2001, 05:01 AM
OK now these are just rumours so if they are incorrect, don't start flaming me.

Matrix 2: The Matrix has devised a new special kind of agent that even Neo has some major trouble defeating. Will the devious Agent Smith return in a all brand new package, I wonder?

Matrix 3: Neo has heard some rumours surfacing around the globe about a possible new member for Neo's group whom is supposedly even better than Morphius in combat. The only problem is, The Matrix has already snatched him before Neo had a chance to recriut him and has turned him into an agent against Neo!
Old 02-14-2001, 05:18 AM
Any other thoughts?
Old 02-14-2001, 03:04 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if, at the end of Matrix 3, Neo doesn't somehow merge with the Matrix. It would be kind of cool, combining his consciousness with the artificial one of the computer world.
Old 02-15-2001, 03:48 PM
That is 1 quality idea my friend