Old 10-08-2001, 04:55 PM
Grim

It's obvious that the director couldn't think of a good horror story, so he dicited to make a comedy. Grim was a terrible movie. I love horror movies but these kind of horror movies put the genre to shame. I'm glad the horror genre has SO MANY GREATS. The Grim costume had to be made by the guy who made the potato sacks for Troll 2. It's a guy in a rubber suit!
I give Grim a 3 for cool box art. I baught the DVD because of that.
Old 10-08-2001, 06:59 PM
i had to turn this movie off and wacth it the next day, horrible horrible movie
Old 10-08-2001, 11:10 PM
Really? Why is that? Come on, details. You obviously hate this one, so why not provide ample warning?
Old 10-09-2001, 04:44 AM
GRIM is the worst movie I've ever seen and we better not talk about it. If we do, we'll make someone curious who then has to go through the same hell we did. THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE!
Old 10-09-2001, 07:35 AM
DID I MENTION THAT THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER?

OK, I couldn't resist. Here's all my hatred, in one post:

DID I MENTION THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE? LIKE SOMEONE THOUGHT "LET'S MAKE A 90's VERSION OF MANOS,THE HANDS OF FATE?"

The cover has said guy in a rubbersuite, the plot concerns some idiots who all go into a cave and find said guy. Then they all get possessed for no reason and the sun rises within 2 seconds screen time.

WORST MOVIE EVER MADE, BEYOND ANY RATING SYSTEM!

I definitely recommend this movie to you dudes who thought that JASON TAKES MANHATTAN was a bad movie.

GRIM is definitely ROCKBOTTM filmmaking. It's impossible to be bored enough to like this movie. You can't sink any lower. Remember that scene where they try to blow up the cave WITHOUT MAKING ANY MOVES TO GET OUT OF IT BEFORE THEY BLOW UP? Arrrgh.

Btw, why don't you post this in the Horror section? I think the people who come to THIS section will have better sense than to rent this movie. Lucky them. They'll never think of slitting their wrists because of such a horrid piece of shit like GRIM is ( I did ). Remember Marilyn's "Suicide is Painless" song? Maybe, unless you're not watching GRIM.

I smell conspiracy! This movie was made to confuse and weaken the Straight-To-Video-Horror crowd, like LSD was made to confuse and weaken Hippies!

Some movies are fun because they are bad. This isn't. It's so-bad-it's-not-funny-in-the-least. Funny? Director Paul Matthews wants to make you suffer, that's for sure. I imagine him being Steven Spielberg's evil twin. FUCK IS THIS MOVIE BAD!

Read any critique at imdb or amazon, they'll tell ya the same. Avoid this movie. This is my warning. It will hurt less if you just hang yourself by your dick. Really.

You know what? I'll never tell anybody that knows me personal that I've seen this movie. Why? I'M ASHAMED! It's like saying: "You know man, sometimes I like to hang myself by my own dick." That's it. That's the point.

HATE is a four letter world. GRIM is a four letter movie title. You get my drift? PAIN, HATE, SICK, DIRT, GRIM...

I'm afraid that I only make you curious. It just ain't worth it. Leave it alone.

DID I MENTION THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE EVER?

[This message has been edited by Dehydrator (edited 10-09-2001).]