Old 10-09-2001, 05:15 PM
Plan 9 From Outer Space

Ed Wood. The genious with no talent. This movie had a bad reputation. When you think of Ed Wood you think of very shitty movies. If you watch this movie and are looking for high class cinema like The Godfather, your in the wrong movie. Your going to get verry cheesy cinema. Plan 9 is NOT the worst movie of all time. Manos, the Hand of Fate is. A lot of this movie is very watchible. But it still gets a 2.
Old 10-09-2001, 05:22 PM
Did you ever see a movie so bad, it wass funny?
Well, "Plan 9" is considered to be the very worst motion picture ever made, and it's freakin' hilarious!

ThereWolf admits to enjoying this hoplessley inept, and unintentionally hilarious Mess!
ThereWolf enjoyed it because of its atrocious acting, obvious card board sets, and ridiculous special effects!

A True Gem of Bad Movies!
*** Out of Five Stars!

[This message has been edited by A Canadian ThereWolf (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 06:18 PM
Am I the only one he thought that Ed Wood would be a good director if he had more talent and better premises? I hope I'm not.....

Anyways,

PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE:

(1/10)
Old 10-09-2001, 07:36 PM
Great recommendations, I have to see this, and I have been wanting to for a long time.
Old 10-09-2001, 07:47 PM
hey Fergus if your going to watch it I suggest you rent Tim Burton's Ed Wood together with it to get a better understanding of the movie and the way this guy worked it also makes the movie a lot more funnier.

As for Plan 9 From outer space 6/10
Old 10-09-2001, 08:13 PM
I've already seen Ed Wood, Philip, saw it a long time ago. A very good film by the way, 9/10, and Burton's best. It also has some very good performances by Landau and Depp, as if nobody knew that already.

I didn't expect you to know that, but I thought I'd let you know. The movie did offer plenty of information on the director, and there were many funny scenes...