Old 10-09-2001, 05:29 PM
I Still Know What You did Last Summer: (3/10)

"I Still Know what You Did Last Summer", Directed by Danny Cannon

"I still Know What you did Last Summer" is the sequel to the popular teen Horror film "I Know what you did Last Summer".

And lemme just say it SUCKED! It stars Jennifer Love Hewitt and the worst actor I've seen in a long time: Freddie Prinze,jr.

PREMISE:

It's pretty much like the first except a lot worse: Killer with hook stalking a gorgeous girl(Jennifer Love Hewitt) and planning to kill her(just like a lot of movies,eh? ).Then,there's her stale Boyfriend Ray Bronson(played by Freddie Prinze Jr. who was exceptionnaly bad in this piece 'o shit"

WHY WAS IT SO BAD?:

Well, for starters, the acting sucked, the premise was laughable and there was no real fucking suspense and I laughed more than I screamed(oh wait, I didn't scream or was I afraid once)!

FINALE:

The film sucked, BOTTOM LINE.

I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!:
(3/10)

This has been A Jimmy Da Gent review

[This message has been edited by Jimmy Da Gent (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 05:31 PM
Damn right
Old 10-09-2001, 05:50 PM
Are you gonna do "duh" now?

I still Know what you did Last Summer isn't a classic so I FEEL GOOD!

Old 10-09-2001, 07:46 PM
I'd say more like a 6/10 myself, Ebert, but I like it being a guilty pleasure. Way too many people give this film shit because they have never seen it and listen to everybody else AKA jumping on the hosejob bandwagon OR they hate the whole modern teen horror market OR they didn't like it because the film wasn't all that great, which it wasn't... but for me, overall I liked the big picture. I liked the atmosphere, the actors, the island, the opening scene, the killer, most everything in fact, I just felt that it didn't all come together very well. Sometimes I just like to pop this in when I'm relaxing and shut off the sound, watch the subtitles and turn on some relaxing tunes. Sort of a music video approach to the film, and you know what? It kicks ass as a music video background. I don't know... I just don't see why people hate it SO much.

[This message has been edited by Brock Landers (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-10-2001, 06:04 AM
I fell off the bandwagon for this movie and still hated it!!!
Old 10-10-2001, 08:27 AM
Call me shallow schmoes but I can and never will hate a movie where Jennifer Love Hewitt runs around in a wet t-shirt.

two-big-boobs/10
Old 10-10-2001, 04:37 PM
4.1/10