Old 03-26-2001, 06:30 PM
the most "Shit your pants" horror movie?

ok I want to rent something SOOOOOO scary that when i watch it i will lose a year of sleep. something like taking Exorsist and multiplying by 200. [img]/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2001, 09:19 AM
How about Barney's Big Adventure?

maybe you should try one of the HELLRAISER movies...those are pretty freaky, as is the first Nightmare movie and the first Halloween.
Old 03-27-2001, 11:22 AM
Seen all the hellraisers.They're not so much scary as they are violent.
Old 03-27-2001, 02:57 PM
nah,the HELLRAISER series wasnt very scary at all..it was pretty cruel and violent though..

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE and HALLOWEEN are the top dogs when it comes to making me a little on the nervous side..HALLOWEEN is a little better though,because it is more realistic IMO..being that it wil make you afraid to go out in the dark and such...TCM is more disturbing than scary..

EXORCIST,just watched it the other night..it is a good flick...it isnt very scary though..then again,i am 22 years old,so not much scares me...when i was little,the EXORCIST scared the SHIT out of me...
Old 03-27-2001, 04:03 PM
i always get a good scare from the entity.
Old 03-27-2001, 04:23 PM
The Exorcist
Evil Dead was pretty freaky

And thats about all, there really isnt
that many actually scary horror movies,
I have come to relize. Especially new
horror flicks...
Old 03-27-2001, 06:56 PM
Need some of that overseas stuff, like Nekromantik or Violent Shit.
Old 04-04-2001, 10:37 PM
I'd say Dario Argento's "DEEP RED" and Nicholas Reogs "DON'T LOOK NOW". "ALICE SWEET ALICE" is great too. They scare me some good.
Old 04-05-2001, 02:03 PM
pet semetary made me shit my pants. also did Halloween and texas chainsaw massacre.
Old 04-05-2001, 03:34 PM
yes,thats also what i hate about new horror movies..they just arent scary anymore..yes,SCREAM had a few jumps,as well as I KNOW and a few others...there just isnt any movies out there that disturb me like TCM did..i mean, to this day i can watch it and it still sends minor chills up MEEZ spine..then again,i think it just has to do with the film being made in the 70's...it has that "old" look to it...

i am getting very tired and bored with the "teen horror genre" that is being way overdone right now..URBAN LEGENDS:FC and VALENTINE has walked us up to the plank...the I KNOW sequel in production should tell us whether we will jump in or

what is up with ROB ZOMBIEs new flick??i heard it resembles TCM in a few ways..im looking forward to seeing it..
Old 04-10-2001, 11:30 PM
try the first PHANTASM (none of the sequels) or the first EVIL DEAD. Also SUSPIRIA is pretty freaky.
Old 04-11-2001, 01:56 PM
I'd have to say try The Shining if you haven't seen it already. Its one of the few horror films that scares with the lights on.
Old 04-11-2001, 03:36 PM
I don't know if it's technically horror, but the original "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" has some pretty disturbing moments.
Old 04-12-2001, 08:55 PM
It depends on what scares you. If ghosts get under your skin, then rent THE SHINING, THE INNOCENTS, THE HAUNTING and/or THE CHANGELING.

If its Satanic stories you favor, then check out THE EXORCIST, THE OMEN and/or ROSEMARY'S BABY.

Slasher fright fests include the original versions of HALLOWEEN and FRIDAY THE 13TH.

BUT...the most disturbing film I have ever seen is THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, which is in a league of its own.

[This message has been edited by AntonioDelLago (edited 04-12-2001).]
Old 04-13-2001, 05:04 PM
I was greatly disturbed by 8MM its not really horror but a sick and twisted flick.

But I dont think you'll find anything thats the Exorcist time 200.

Oh and if you want to be scared see Bloody Murder. It scared me so much bec because it was so bad. Terrible Acting (made me shit my pants.
Old 04-13-2001, 07:09 PM
Let's see... The Exorcist is pretty hard core... Carrie is a little bit, her mom is the creepiest thing about it though, I think that is about it, but for some reason Cujo always kinda freaked me out, maybe because it could technically really happen I guess.
Old 04-22-2001, 02:54 PM
the exorcist 3 i was scared to go to the bathroom. i know it sounds stuip but i was expecting that old lady to come off the ceiling and kill me
Old 04-23-2001, 04:59 AM
The only movie that ever really scared me was Ring...
Old 05-06-2001, 04:33 PM
This movie doesnt scare anyone but me for some reason: Carrie, when she gets the pigs blood all over her and then her eyes looked real freaky! But you dont get to see any action untill the prom scene which is about toward the end.
Old 05-06-2001, 06:34 PM
Never actually saw the movie, but I watched a trailer for the movie "Cannibal Ferrox" and they put a lot of nasty stuff in that clip, that in itself is enough to make me sick, or in this case, maybe even "shit my pants". (Prime example: See guy's dick, one machete swipe later, now you don't!)
Old 05-06-2001, 08:51 PM
For the scare factor, the original Night of the Living Dead has always scared me. I think it has something to do with the fact that we've always lived within a mile of a cemetary. As a child, I always thought that if it were to really happen, my family would be the first to go! Also, Sleepaway Camp still creeps me out. Mostly just because of the face she makes at the end....seriously, it gave me nightmares and I'm 21!
Old 05-06-2001, 11:41 PM
Cannibal Ferox is a more puke your guts horror/Gore fest
Also of note is the Breast/Hook Scene
Old 05-23-2001, 02:12 AM
I'm not easily scared by horror movies, possibly 'cause I've seen too many of them to be impressed anymore, but I reckon there are some flicks that really left me with an uneasy feeling. One of them is Don't Look Now by Nicholas Roeg, set in a sad and grey Venice that looks like death imbued it. And most of Argento's movies have that scary feel, especially DEEP RED with its hair-rising nursery rhyme...
I'm not scared by gore, though...
Old 05-25-2001, 07:50 AM
Only film thats ever actually scared me is the original night of the living dead.
i know its old and black and white etc, but it shit me up, and theres almost no movie that can do that to me

theres always Pee-wee's big adventure though
Old 05-25-2001, 09:49 PM
Okay, anything by Dario Argento, obviously, but if you can find it, definitely see DERANGED, which is even scarier when you consider it's probably the closest in filmed accuracy to the true story of the Ed Gein murders. The video also has a nasty li'l Ed Gein documentary at the end that has actual footage of some of Eddy's arts&crafts....not for the faint of heart.
Old 05-25-2001, 10:43 PM
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">theres always Pee-wee's big adventure though</font>
*shudder*
I wanna sleep tonight you know
Old 05-27-2001, 07:49 PM
Pet sematary made me fucking piss my pants when it came out. Zelda,gage,creepy music,and the atmosphere. Also those freakin killers on "Clown house".
Old 05-27-2001, 08:02 PM
Clownhouse is pretty freaky...
Old 05-28-2001, 12:22 PM
Try "Prophecy" with Talia Shire, it is guaranteed to make you jump and scream a couple of times or more, this is such a great movie that the trailer scared me to death, talk about a long quiet suspenseful moment and then the in-your-face scare.
Old 05-28-2001, 02:04 PM
Yes. CLOWNHOUSE RULES! IT IS A VERY FREAKY FILM.