Old 07-17-2002, 09:02 PM
Bucky O'Hare!

Who remembers this show? I was up at an obscene time this morning (about 4:30) and this just popped right in my head, I used to watch the show religiously when I was a kid. I used to have many of the figures like Bucky himself, my personal favorite Dead Eye Duck and Toad-Borg. I looked up some stuff on the net (some fan fic, character bios, episode guide, downloaded the theme song). Anyways I remember it took off pretty well in Scotland but I was surpised to find out it didn't over in north america. I want to know who remembers it and would you like to see it redone?

LETS CROAK SOME TOADS!
Old 07-17-2002, 10:41 PM
i vagely remember this, i dont think it was too popular in the stats and canada, but it did get one really cool old nes game, its a pretty cool game, i used to have some of the toys, but sadly i cant remember this toon very well.
Old 07-18-2002, 12:47 PM
YES! What an awesome show,i remember me and my brother were at KMart when we were 5 and 6 i believe,and my grandparents bought us each a toy of bucky o hare,they kinda just grabbed them and threw them in the cart,my bro had bucky o hare and i had that Duck dude...then i watched it on TV on a saturday morning (saturday mornings never are the same) and got hooked to it.awesome show.
Old 07-18-2002, 03:48 PM
(8)bucky, captain bucky o'hare(8)
Old 07-18-2002, 03:51 PM
in abother world and another time the (8) was actaully a musical note!
Old 07-18-2002, 04:52 PM
I remember my School-mates and I taunting a rather unkempt Local lass who used to go in to the shop for our cheap Cider...

MAGGIE! SCRUFFY MAGGIE O'DARE!

Aaaaaah the memories!
Old 07-18-2002, 05:07 PM
Another dimension another time and space, a parallel universe is falling on it's face,when out of the chaos who else could it be but the animal adventurers from S.P.A.C.E.! It's Bucky! Captain Bucky O'Hare!
Old 07-18-2002, 11:59 PM
I remember this show! In fact, somewhere packed in a box in my basement I still have all the action figures!
Old 07-21-2002, 05:44 PM
bucky, captain bucky o'hare, he goes where no ordinary rabbit would dare-when your righteous indignation has suffered a hit, and your proton accelerator's broken to bits, and your losin' your mind, and your havin' a fit, GET THE FUNKY, FRESH RABBIT WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF IT! BUCKY etc...