Old 10-16-2002, 05:25 PM
I Fucking Hate White Teeth!!

In Alot of movies where the person is homeless or has been on an island for years, somehow there teeth are white. I have a problam with this because the flimmakers should not have thought they had to make their stars look good. An example of this is in Black Sheep. Gary Busy is very dirty but he has white teeth, what the fuck is up with that. Anyway what do people think about this?
Old 10-16-2002, 05:30 PM
Since the RANT, RANT, RANT forum isn't seeing too much action and this certainly fits that bill...I'm gonna move it over there for some play -->
Old 10-16-2002, 05:51 PM
I hate white too too, actually.. call it a chain smoker's jaded bitching, but I really think that a set of "imperfect" teeth has alot more character...

Patricia Arquette??? yesser..
Old 10-16-2002, 05:57 PM
Yeah, Ive noticed this too. What really gets me though is when they have people who have obviously not brushed their teeth or taken a shower in the longest time, kissing and making love.

I remeber watching Gladiator when Maximus, in his slovenly state, kisses Lucilla. Dude must have smelled and she looked like she was enjoying it a lot, savoring it actually. Maybe that was how they did it back in the day. I assume bad breath was just accepted and welcome before the advent of toothpaste.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:14 PM
Re: I Fucking Hate White Teeth!!

Quote:
Originally posted by brandon918
Gary Busy is very dirty but he has white teeth, what the fuck is up with that.
dude, how the fuck can you knock Gary Busey's teeth? Don't you know anything? If there were a nuclear war today, all that would survive would be roaches, and Gary Busey's teeth!

It seriousy pisses me off, that someone would not understand the powerhouse, full-fledged fighting force that is Gary Busey's teeth.

Shame on you! Shame! Shame! Shame!\

I was once trapped in the desert, and you know how I survived? Huh? I survived by imagining how Gary's Busey's teeth would survive!

and you dare say that he teeth shall'nt be crystal white.

give me a tooth that lay inside the mouth of Busey, and thee shall see a tooth most magnificent!
Old 10-16-2002, 06:39 PM
Re: Re: I Fucking Hate White Teeth!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaStrangelove
dude, how the fuck can you knock Gary Busey's teeth? Don't you know anything? If there were a nuclear war today, all that would survive would be roaches, and Gary Busey's teeth!

It seriousy pisses me off, that someone would not understand the powerhouse, full-fledged fighting force that is Gary Busey's teeth.

I was once trapped in the desert, and you know how I survived? Huh? I survived by imagining how Gary's Busey's teeth would survive!

give me a tooth that lay inside the mouth of Busey, and thee shall see a tooth most magnificent!
Finally someone else realizes the great power that is Gary Busey's amazing teeth.

p.s. thanks for the great laugh I need it.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:41 PM
Given the opportunity...

I would bid very highly on Gary Busey's choppers on Ebay. Come to think of it, he might just be hard up enough to start selling the pearly white's now. Dibs!!!
Old 10-25-2002, 07:39 PM
I understand what you all are saying and it pisses me off as well and I do want to puke when I see some nasty ass people kissing and getting all passionate ewww yuck
I also must add that it is possible to have white teeth while on an island, realisticly you can scrub your teeth with sand and the salt water aids as a whitening agent, but natives have really white teeth because they scrub theirs with ash from the fire believe it or not if more people did this exact thing crest whitestrips would be out of buissness!
Old 11-20-2002, 08:17 AM

The Utlimate example of this in my opinion is Dante's Peak
Old 11-25-2002, 08:31 PM
White teeth are unhealthy. Slightly-yellowed teeth are natural. Not to say that they should be nasty-ass "look-at-me-I-haven't-brushed-in-three-years-and-I-feel-fine" teeth. No, they should be more of the "check-this-out-I'm-not-a-beauty-obsessed-shmuck-like-all-you-dental-ads-out-there" teeth. Or something, I don't know.
Old 11-26-2002, 05:02 AM
Re: Re: I Fucking Hate White Teeth!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaStrangelove

funny funny!!!
Old 12-03-2002, 09:51 AM
Re: I Fucking Hate White Teeth!!

Quote:
Originally posted by brandon918
In Alot of movies where the person is homeless or has been on an island for years, somehow there teeth are white. I have a problam with this because the flimmakers should not have thought they had to make their stars look good. An example of this is in Black Sheep. Gary Busy is very dirty but he has white teeth, what the fuck is up with that. Anyway what do people think about this?
well, working with the homeless on a weekly basis (i ran a health clinic for the homeless for a year), i've seen some homeless people with better teeth than people i go to school with. that's not to say that eveyrone's teeth were shining, but it's quite possible.
Old 12-07-2002, 09:02 PM
For me its not good teeth that bother me, its those fake TV super-white caps that I find so annoying. Like this guy here ->