Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Books/Comics
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by marz
That's why I think batman would beat supes
He thinks and plans ahead. To find out how a battle would work to his advantage. I don't think there is such a thing as cheap shots in a comic battle. You do what you have to, to win. If you know how to exploit your enemy's weakness, than do it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface98.9
It's not insane to think Superman could get his ass handed to him by Batman. It has happened before, especially in Dark Knight Returns, one of my favorite stories. In the Superman/Batman case, Batman is David, Supes is Goliath, but David rules supreme over Goliath using his wits. But it's really a fight going to the 12th round
Quote:
Originally posted by marz
As powerful as supes is, batman is stronger in where it counts.
Cunning, intelligence. What batman lacks in strength, he more than makes up with his razor sharp mind. To get on an equal power level, bats will use any kind of high technology to his advantage. As well as exposing Supes' weakness in an instant. A shot of kryptonite to supes, and he's weak as a blasted kitten.
And plus it's been done twice now in the dark knight returns, and the sequel to that. Supes had his ass handed to him both times.

Don't knock The Man of Steel, he's arguably the most powerful hero in comics, the original superhero, and a true legend. Batman, while he is clearly not as powerful as Superman, he definately defeat Superman.

Some have mentioned Batman using kryptonite, as well as other things Bats would use and called it "cheating" but the fact that Batman will do what it takes, is what gives him the victory against Superman.

Batman
Old 03-27-2003, 09:07 PM
Batman! He'd kick Supes's ass anyday!