Old 10-30-2002, 08:15 PM
JACKASS book

hey all, i just saw a commercial for this book last night, i really wanna get it, it has behind the scenes stuff and it just looked really good! has any here gotten the book or have any input about it?
Old 11-03-2002, 10:34 AM
Not tryin to diss Jackass here, some of the best TV ever,but a book?

BEHIND THE SCENES AT JACKASS:
"Well,um for this stunt um, we got a shopping cart...and uh....a bush. And we're gonna....ride right into it................yeh."
Old 11-04-2002, 01:11 AM
when i read this post, i wondered, WTF JACKASS THE BOOK.

how could jackass be a book, a guide to how to kill yourself, LOL.

even though it was behind the scenes, i don't know about this book. it would be a intesting test read at BORDERS, but i don't know about a buy.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:23 PM
actually,...

...I would love to have a book, chock full of interviews, and stuff, from those guys. They are all funny, and cool as hell, and I imagine the book will be the same.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:51 PM
ah,to hell with the printed page.
what behind the scenes stuff can they tell you? like i said before, its just spur of the moment shit. you can learn everything u need from the show. (of course they don't like to put it that way)
Old 12-23-2008, 04:13 PM
what about the fact that they are making Jackass 3? has anyone read dreamseller?
Old 01-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Umm...no. Just-no. Not cool, man.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Behind the scenes, isn't that what most of the special features are? Seems pretty pointless to me.