Old 12-30-2002, 10:37 PM
Orlando Bloom

Does anybody here know what this guy's email address is or know of a site that has his email address? This girl at my school is madly in love with him and thinks he is the ONLY attractive male star. Anyways, she wants his email and I was wondering if anyone here knows what his email is.

I know this may sound very weird, I thought it was weird when the girl asked for his email address.

Actually, almost every girl in my school is in love with him for some reason!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2002, 10:53 PM
Re: Orlando Bloom

Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
Actually, almost every girl in my school is in love with him for some reason!!!!!!
Maybe it's because he's really hott! But I don't think there are any sites with his e-mail address, if he even has one... But there are fansites all over the place that may have more info than I do...

*drools*
Old 12-31-2002, 08:29 AM
Celebs always do have a fansite which is gonna be ur best bet. And yes Orlando is one MOFO hottie! I just cant make up my mind if hes hot as is or in charcater as Legolas?
Old 12-31-2002, 08:34 AM
i think he's pretty darn sexy either as legolas or not. when he doesn't have the long blonde hair, there seems to be this innocence in his face! he's adorable. but you know what, come to think of it, with the long blonde hair, he also looks innocent. teeheehee

Old 12-31-2002, 12:06 PM
hehe Yeah, a lot of my female friends are in love with him. I'm more of a Strider kinda guy.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:10 PM
Here's one male opinion: yes, the guy looks good. I usually dig rugged types more (Indiana Jones, Sean Connery, and yes, Aragorn if you take LOTR), but I can't deny them babyfaced stars like Orlando and Leo DiCaprio look good too. And no, I'm not gay, I love women too much for that. I'm just stating a fact.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:16 PM
I'd say that if he has an E-mail at all, it would be on an official website of sorts.

I tend to gravitate towards fairly "normal" looking actors (Ewan McGregor, Jimmy Stewart...etc.), but when it comes to "pretty boys" I have to say that Orlando is a downright lovely human being. Along with Leo DiCaprio, he is one of the prettiest males I have ever seen.
Old 12-31-2002, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Annie Hall
I have to say that Orlando is a downright lovely human being.

Goddamn elves...
Old 01-01-2003, 06:08 AM
I think he's really hot and sexy and adorable too!!!! But the only thing is that this girl thinks Orlando is the ONLY attractive male star. I admit that Orlando is pretty sexy but there are other attractive male stars. Orlando is one of my favorite young actors but I'm not sure if he's the ONLY attractive male star.
Old 01-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Being a huge Orlando fan, I'll tell you this much: He has confessed before that he HATES the internet and is deathly scared of it because of some reason or another and doesn't even have an email address. So the best way to reach him is probably by snail mail to his agency or something.

He kicked too much ass in TTT it's not even funny.
Old 01-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Re: Re: Orlando Bloom

Quote:
Originally posted by Horror whore
Maybe it's because he's really hott! But I don't think there are any sites with his e-mail address, if he even has one... But there are fansites all over the place that may have more info than I do...

*drools*
Old 01-05-2003, 07:27 PM
Orlie is Bloomin' Hot!

I know I'm not the only one to say it....the man has the most actor sites on the web. Orlando is definitely my #1 actor. I've dragged 3 of my friends into the "Orlando is HOT!" stage so far. I know that Orlando isn't the only hottie/beautiful person out there. I'm also into Benno Furmann (ever heard of him? He was Bodo in The Princess and the Warrior--German movie. You have to see it). He was also Hein in Anatomie/Anatomy, a German horror flick. Joaquin Phoenix is also on my list. The lip can bug me, but I've gotten over it pretty much. Finally, there's Stuart Townsend. I saw him in Queen of the Damned and in Trapped. I found out that he almost got the part of "Aragorn" in Lord of the Rings. Now I'll never think about "Aragorn" the same way again.
To the main point though.....Orlando is a beautiful person. I don't know if I can wait until the Ned Kelly Gang, Pirates of the Caribbean or God forbid, all the way until next Christmas to see him in the final chapter of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg orlie.jpg (21.2 KB, 72 views)
Old 01-06-2003, 08:13 AM
Sorry gals. I think Orli has a great personality, but I think he is butt-ugly. Looks like someone punched him in the mouth and caved his face in, to me. The guy's lips are almost non-existent.
He reminds me of my grandpa - who didnt have any teeth.

I still like him, despite not being attracted to him, though. He seems like a very funny, sweet guy, I just dont understand the physical attraction at all.

Old 01-15-2003, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Annie Hall
I tend to gravitate towards fairly "normal" looking actors (Ewan McGregor...
hey, there's nothing normal about ewan! i think he beats orlando any day. in fact, i seem to be one of the only people who is completely dumbfounded as to why he's the It guy all of a sudden... oh well, never mind me, i only like people like brendan lee...in full crow makeup. sue me.

Old 01-22-2003, 05:30 PM

I was bored one night so I turned on NZ TV and watched So Graham Norton. Orlando Bloom featured on the show and when they asked him if he had seen everything about him on it, he said he rarely gets a chance to use a computer, he doesn't have an email address and the whole thing actually scares him.
Old 01-11-2004, 04:41 AM
YAY

Seems like a cool dude, who has a lot of fun. He loves NZ and is good-looking from a guy's point of view if you ask me.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:36 AM

I'll admit the dude is good looking, my little sis loves him but he has not really over-impressed me acting wise...he's ok.

I'll give him a yay.
Old 01-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Cool guy, good actor, and picks good work.

Yay.
Old 01-11-2004, 04:03 PM
Seems like a nice enough young lad. All his movies turn out to be amazing (LOTR, Black Hawk Down, Pirates).

A bit too much of a teen heart throb for my liking but that's not his fault. Represent, Legolas.

Yay.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:58 PM
I think he needs to take some acting lessons but then again, I do think he's a sexy beast. Meow!

...and that's all that really matters these days, anyway.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Legolas gets the YAY from me. He picks good material to work on. He seems to have quite a bit of raw talent. He's not bad looking, either.
Old 01-11-2004, 09:14 PM
NAY. Whenever I see his face, it annoys the living shit of me. He's not much of an actor either.

If he looked like Two-Face from Batman Forever, he would get a mild YAY. Pretty-faced actors just annoy me to the highest extent!

Last edited by Tom Samborski; 01-11-2004 at 09:17 PM..
Old 01-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Without sounding too gay, He looks cool as hell. Pirates rocked, Legolas is my favorite LOTR character. He
s in good movies.
Old 01-12-2004, 12:59 PM
So far he's been adequate in the things I've seen him in (LOTR and PIRATES), nothing special. I guess he needs a meaty dramatic role to really impress with his acting, like Hayden Christensen recently did with his brilliant turn in SHATTERED GLASS. Who would've thought he was capable of THAT after seeing him only in the dreadfully dull STAR WARS movies.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Yay, he's a cutie
Old 01-15-2004, 09:30 PM
I find his acting ultra-bland and un-noticibal, he treats his fans like shit (get your friends hope waaaaaayyyy down Hannibal) and he looks like a rodent.

Nay.
Old 01-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Yay. Seems to have a very good career ahead of him.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:31 AM
lol, I posted this topic more than a year ago asking for his email because a lot of girls at my school wants it......yet now they're not in love with him anymore. Teenage girls, they never change.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
lol, I posted this topic more than a year ago asking for his email because a lot of girls at my school wants it......yet now they're not in love with him anymore. Teenage girls, they never change.

Well, at least they've still got you, Hannibal.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:15 AM
Was good in POTC, but for some reason his character in LOTR irritates me (except when he's kicking ass). He has a promising project on the horizon in Troy, so I'll give a very minor YAY. He has yet to show to me that he can carry a film with his acting chops.
Old 01-27-2004, 04:24 PM

He's a little hottie...no doubt. I'd love for him to pin me up to a dart board and start brushing up on his archery skills. Hmmmm...
Old 01-28-2004, 04:04 PM
I think Orli's not a very good actor and he is so skiny, but I'm still obsessed with him..

YAY