Old 01-27-2003, 04:02 AM
joan freakin rivers

ok, this lady bugs the HELL out of me. she critisizes (did i spell that right) what everyone wears and everything, and she is a really bad dresser herself (with a few exceptions).....i don't think she's funny, i think shes MEAN. shes annoying and stupid and i have no idea why she has so much money and is still around. she looks like a plastic doll from all the plastic surgery, and i think she really needs to GO AWAY. i like melissa, and i think joan sucks.

what do you schmoes think of joan rivers?
Old 01-27-2003, 04:20 AM

She sucks and I can't stand to watch her. Who THE FUCK does she think she is anyway? I've seen her on E! doing Fashion Police and award pre-shows and she comes across as a stuck up, unfunny, annoying bitch. She has so much botox in her face, its remarkable it isn't pouring out of her ears. The irony is, she comments on other people's clothes and looks, while she herself looks like a 2-cent whore. That's what I can't stand.
Old 01-27-2003, 07:06 AM
I must concur...

When she was a stand-up comic in the '70's I thought she was genuinely funny. Now I can't stand her. First off, for a "red carpet interviewer" she breaks two golden rules of interviewing other people: never interrupt your subject and NEVER talk about yourself during their time slot. She never lets an interviewee get a word in edgewise, because the minute they start to answer her question she starts talking over them.

I'd rather have root canal work without the Novocaine than have to watch her and Melissa's fashion commentaries.

I think Matt Groening hit the nail on the head when he took the piss out of her in "The Simpsons": Homer and Flanders go to Vegas, and she stops their car and tries to get them to be audience members in her latest cable infomercial. They speed off, with her running alongside the car screaming "Help me! My daughter's got no talent!!!"
Old 01-27-2003, 08:04 AM
Word has it she thought Jim Broadbent--the ultimate British gentleman-- was Austrailian.
Old 01-27-2003, 09:59 AM
Joan Rivers is a disgusting, irritating bitch who has no business being on television. She knows nothing about the people she interviews, and she constantly makes mistakes like the one Annie Hall pointed out. Then she gets angry when people don't want to talk to her and makes fun of them like a little kid. I fucking hate that woman.
Old 01-27-2003, 12:14 PM
I think its SAD & PATHETIC, that we as Americans have to get up and go to work everyday on some shitty 9-5 job, while FUCKS like Joan Rivers and "E" are able to make a living and money out of talking about what other people are fucking wearing.... the fucking humanity of it all..... There's this GUY.. and I use that word as loosely as his RECTUM must be, who appears on The Today Show w/Katie CourICK and Matt LOUSEY... he talks like a FLAME, walks like a FLAME, and ACTS LIKE a FLAME...in other words, he acts like he THINKS he's a female DIVA, but wears mens clothes.. dont mind people who are gay, but I HATE when people act like FLAMERS.... looks like he just rolled out of bed, wears fucking MAKEUP, his hair is NEVER combed, his clothes are ill fitting, and his shoes are STACK HEELS, like the kind Tony Orlando wore in the 70's.....and this fucking miscreant has a job that pays his rent, all by just talking about what other celebrities are wearing..... he's a real freak show who earns a better living than I do and it makes me NUTS.

I also dont give a rats ass about Joan's daughter either.... and what the fuck is up with Kelly Osbourne announcing people she dont even know?!?!?

*checking my watch to see if the fucking Osbournes 15 minutes of fame is up yet!

Last edited by Dude; 01-27-2003 at 12:22 PM..
Old 01-27-2003, 12:24 PM
Webster's New Age 2002 Collegic Dictionary defines "Bitch" as "A person who works for E! named Joan Rivers".
Old 01-27-2003, 12:26 PM
Joan Rivers' whole stand up act back in the 70's centered around her criticizing how ugly she looked, now 20-30 years later she gets to criticize people, who look waaaaaay better then herself on a bad day, on how badly they dress.

Apparently one criticism pays more then the other.

If someone has to go, I say let both Joan and Melissa go. It looks to me as if Joan is grooming Melissa to take her spot after she kicks it.

No thank you.
Old 01-27-2003, 12:31 PM

EEEKKK!!!
Old 01-27-2003, 12:35 PM
I still like the joan Rivers then. Yes, her schtick of insulting other people does borderline or BETTER yet crosses over the OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!! I do agree that her stint as fashion police on E! Well is horrids! Now she is HELLA SCARY!!! I know that she trying to retain some youthfullness but Damn! She looks like she's wearing a Halloween Mask for christ sakes!!!!! I have to look away when her Ziploc commercial comes on the tube!
Old 01-27-2003, 12:49 PM
I just remembered the incident at the Emmy's a few years back when she harshy criticized Karen Duffy for wearing a hat to the Emmy's. It later turned out that Karen was suffering from, what I believe was, a different strain of MS and a large clump of her hair had fallen out, so she had to wear the hat to hide it.

True, she wasn't aware of it, but I never heard Karen mentioning Joan handing out an apology.
Old 01-27-2003, 05:47 PM
She's a rude, spiteful bitchy hag, and I would LOOOVE to see Celeb's snub her or put that cow in her place! I can't even watch E! when she's on...BTW, Y'all remembr back in the 80's when she did all of the Liz Taylor being fat jokes? Just who the fuck is she to do that? Her poor hubby Edgar put his misery to and end when he offed himself...

BTW, Are there any Celebs who have outright snubbed her?
Old 01-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Fuck Joan Rivers! The stupid, fucking, slut bag ugly fucking disgusting ugly fucking whore! I wish she would fucking die! I really don't want to say anymore about her because she pisses me off and to think that there are fucking prostitutes like this fucking slut in the world, it's degrading.
Old 01-27-2003, 08:14 PM
Joan rivers is proof that Satan exists.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
Fuck Joan Rivers! The stupid, fucking, slut bag ugly fucking disgusting ugly fucking whore! I wish she would fucking die! I really don't want to say anymore about her because she pisses me off and to think that there are fucking prostitutes like this fucking slut in the world, it's degrading.
Don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

Ahhh fuck it. Joan Rivers is a tired old heffer that needs to be put out to pasture.
Old 01-28-2003, 04:00 PM
I think she's a fucking STUPID BITCH and I wish she would fall off the edge of the world
Old 01-28-2003, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Annie Hall
Word has it she thought Jim Broadbent--the ultimate British gentleman-- was Austrailian.
She and her little posse also thought Milla Jovovich was British. Jovovich: that's a nice stout, English name.
Old 01-30-2003, 02:43 AM
She was quite funny in the old days.....when she still resembled a human.

Now she is totally impossible to look at without wincing, and ANY TIME she opens that mouth, be ready to hit MUTE!!!!

Anyone even GET that breastfeeding a doll shit????

Here is how she REALLY looked, prior to plasticizing herself:

THEN

AND NOW
Old 01-30-2003, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dixiecup
<snip>

BTW, Are there any Celebs who have outright snubbed her?
I know that tehre has been a long-standing feud between Joan Rivers and Gillian Adnerson. I don't know exactly how or when it started but I know there was one time at the Emmy awards where JR said something to GA like "This is your fourth season on the air" (I forget the exact number but The X-Files had been one for quite sime time) and Gillian responded by saying "Now Joan, you know we've been on six seasons". Ever since then, Joan Rivers went out of her way to criticize EVERYTHING about Gillian Anderson whenever she hosted an awards special and Gillian was there.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:42 PM
Joan Rivers is a dried up piece of fucking dogshit who should REALLY buy a motherfuckin mirror!
Old 01-31-2003, 02:07 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by happy OUT here
[B]

THEN

She looks great with glasses...
Old 01-31-2003, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by edonline
I know that tehre has been a long-standing feud between Joan Rivers and Gillian Adnerson. I don't know exactly how or when it started but I know there was one time at the Emmy awards where JR said something to GA like "This is your fourth season on the air" (I forget the exact number but The X-Files had been one for quite sime time) and Gillian responded by saying "Now Joan, you know we've been on six seasons". Ever since then, Joan Rivers went out of her way to criticize EVERYTHING about Gillian Anderson whenever she hosted an awards special and Gillian was there.
man, i would LOVE to see gillian kick joans butt! awesome
Old 01-31-2003, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hannibal21
i guess that you don't like her very much hann

Old 02-01-2003, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by happy OUT here
Get me a sick bucket, I'm about to puke!
Old 02-02-2003, 03:33 AM
she's.....just....... so sick looking. /fake

I find it sort of odd how she judges people too.