Old 03-01-2003, 07:37 PM
MAD magazine

I love MAD! I have some older ones, with movie parodies like The Sound of Money, The Poopsidedown Adventure, 201 mins. of a space idiocy, The Shiner, Airplot, ect. Anybody have any older ones? They're great!
Old 03-01-2003, 08:08 PM
Wouldnt this be better off in the book/comic fourm seeing as they are magazines?

I know they spoof movies, but I still think it would be a better place for it to be.

Sadly, all my Mad/Cracked mags are gone. I miss them.
Old 03-01-2003, 08:18 PM
I like the spoofs of Mad Magazine on the movies but its not the same as they were now when I read them as a kid
Old 03-02-2003, 03:50 PM
If you like MAD, then you might like the amazingly hilarious 1980 film Up The Academy, starring Ralph Macchio. The screenplay was penned by some of the MAD writers, and it is very obvious.
Old 03-06-2003, 02:46 AM
Oh fuck CRACKED sucked -- what the fuck was CRACHED thinking?

MAD is, ultimately, the greatest existing establishment right after the Cuban government and Margret Thatcher's left breast. Consistantly hilarious and hilariously consistant... although how you can be hilariously consistant I will never know. Three Cheers... Cheer... Cheer... Cheer.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:41 PM
^^ what are you thinking? Cracked is so much better then MAD
Old 03-07-2003, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Annex
^^ what are you thinking? Cracked is so much better then MAD
Cracked was just a cheap immatation of the MAD. MAD was so much better then that sack o' crap mag, Cracked
Old 03-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Whats everyones problem with Cracked? Sure it was a ripoff but I thought it was damn entertaining and amusing at times.
Old 03-15-2003, 07:33 PM
I liked Cracked's Monster Party issues. And is it just me or were the earlier Mad magazines raunchier and more edgy than later issues?