Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Horror Movie talk
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2002, 04:09 PM
I'm back.

I had some personal problems, but this is not the place to discuss them.

Thanks for keeping this topic alive, and I'm still working on that Katy Woodruff interview.

And those damn haikus'll be done soon too!

Still looking for BM2... no word yet on its release, but you can expect an in-depth analysis as soon as it's out.

I feel a lot better now, and you can now expect to see me on these boards a lot more, even more than I previously was!

Updates soon...

Chris
Old 06-25-2002, 04:11 PM
Welcome back scully and I can't wait for BM 2.
Old 06-25-2002, 05:58 PM
I may add to my ikle fan script......... later......
Old 06-26-2002, 04:10 AM
About goddamn time we got to the 15th page .
Old 06-28-2002, 09:19 AM
HERE IT IS - AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH KATY WOODRUFF, STAR OF BLOODY MURDER 2: CLOSING CAMP!

I know Katy occasionally uses JoBlo.com, and has been known to visit this thread, so Katy if you're reading this, I hope you don't mind me posting this interview on this thread before printing it in my student newspaper.

Okay schmoes, here's that interview I promised you with Katy Woodruff. There are some interesting things revealed in this one...

Chris Scullion (Scully1888)- What is the basic storyline of Bloody Murder 2: Closing Camp?
Katy Woodruff - I don't know how much I can tell you, outside of it being your basic "a bunch of teenagers unsupervised, in the woods." Basically, they're all camp counselors and there is a killer loose in the woods.

CS - What character do you play, and what role does she have in the movie?
KW - I play Tracy, the lead. She is Jason, from the first films, sister. She goes back to Placid Pines to try and get some closure about her brother's disappearance.

CS - Have you ever seen the original Bloody Murder? If so, what did you think of it?
KW - I did not see the original Bloody Murder. I was afraid it would discourage me too much about being optimistic about this project. We all went up there with the mindset that we would make a better movie. (we hope) Granted BM2 is not genius.... but it's a fun little movie.

CS - Is Trevor Moorhouse in Bloody Murder 2? If so, does he look similar to how he did in Bloody Murder 2?
KW - Trevor is in BM2, and if he wore workman's clothes and a mask in the first one, then yes.

CS - Can you comment on (or do you know anything about) the rumours that Bloody Murder 2 could now be coming to cinemas at the end of the summer, and then released on a double-disc DVD Special Edition (This was told to me by Jon Tatum, assistant production coordinator)?
KW - I know nothing about that. It would be strange though...because it was made with a straight to video budget...although I have heard it might go to cable.

CS - You told me you were shooting on location for another film. Can you tell us what that film is, and what role you play in it?
KW - It is called "The Gallows Tree." It is a wonderful thriller and should be recieved very well. My character is a stuck up, spoiled, sorority girl brat.

CS - How was it working with Rob Spera?(NOTE TO SCHMOES: Rob Spera directed "Bloody Murder 2", as well as "Leprechaun In The Hood" and "Withcraft", among others.)
KW - Rob is wonderful. I learned so much working with him and I hope to work with him again in the future.

CS - How was it working with Tiffany Shepis?(NOTE TO SCHMOES: Tiffany Shepis stars in "Bloody Murder 2", and has starred in "Tromeo & Juliet" and "Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger Part 4" among others.)
KW - Tiffany is a great girl, one of the most fun people I have ever met!

CS - If you don't mind me saying, judging by from what I've seen of the film and the photos on Tiffany Shepis's website, you are extremely beautiful, and it's clear that Bloody Murder 2 will be a huge stepping stone for you to make a big name for yourself. What sort of films (if any) would you like to end up doing at some point in your life?
KW - Well, first off, thank you very much. I would like to make films with a message. Granted, I had alot of fun making BM2 but, you know when you watch a movie that changes your life, makes you re-evaluate or change your perspective. Films that you can't even speak as you're coming out of the theatre, because you are still so busy trying to absorb all of it. That is the type of project I would like to be involved in someday. The kind that make you wonder, dream, imagine, and think. I would also love to be in a position to help young, talented film makers realize their visions.

CS - What was it like acting with Kelly Gunning?(NOTE TO SCHMOES: Kelly Gunning plays Mike in "Bloody Murder 2" and played Clay in "MTV Undressed".)
KW - Kelly is fantastic. Intelligent, kind and wonderful, he has become one of my favorite people over the past year, after shooting.

CS - If Trevor Moorhouse is indeed in the film, did one person play him or was he played by multiple people, such as was the case in the original Bloody Murder?
KW - Trevor always insisted on playing himself...he even did all of his own stunts. Hehehehehehe

CS - How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
KW - Oh...come on... you can find that out on IMDB!

So there we have it, my fellow Bloody Murder Schmoes, an exclusive interview with the stunning Katy Woodruff. Katy, if you're reading this, I'd like to thank you very much for helping me out and granting me this excellent interview.

Well, what have we learned from this (for those who are too lazy to read it )?

- "Bloody Murder 2" is another 'teens die one by one film'. Great news for us Bloody Murder fans.
- Katy Woodruff plays Katy Hathaway, Jason's brother, meaning we may finally know what happened to Jason at the end of BM1!
- BM2 is set in Camp Placid Pines again. None of this camp-swapping crap like in Friday The 13th!
- Trevor looks the same as he did in BM1!
- Katy knows nothing about the so-called theatrical release of Bloody Murder 2, or the 2-disc DVD. I have the feeling Jon Tatum was throwing me a curve, so to speak. It is likely, however, that it will be released on cable TV. This is good news for all you American schmoes, but not so good for me, living in Scotland.
- See "The Gallows Tree" when it's released.
- Katy Woodruff will be a legend one day, and when she wins an Oscar, she might mention me in her speech as her number one fan. (Hey, you never know...)

[This message has been edited by Scully1888 (edited 06-28-2002).]
Old 06-28-2002, 03:04 PM
Well, as I said earlier, I could do without a theatrical release, so that's good news to me.

Last edited by Jason Voorhees; 01-07-2003 at 03:27 AM..
Old 06-28-2002, 03:21 PM
It'll be fine with me if it is straight to video or cable.
Old 06-28-2002, 06:53 PM
Jebus, I really gotta see this Bloody Murder, but i dont know where it is to rent.
Old 06-29-2002, 03:38 PM
Just buy it Claw, I never regreted it myself. I've proudly watched it around 5 times now.
Old 06-29-2002, 05:10 PM
Does the US Dvd really have a commentary, I was about to buy it when I was over there but it was $35 at Fye.
Is the commentary worth listening to, is it funny? Does Ralph make a fool of himself in it?
Old 06-30-2002, 08:21 AM
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by slasherfan:
Does the US Dvd really have a commentary, I was about to buy it when I was over there but it was $35 at Fye.
Is the commentary worth listening to, is it funny? Does Ralph make a fool of himself in it?
</font>
It does indeed have a commentary, but it's not worth $35 for the commentary alone.
Basically, the only real nuggets of info Ralphie gives us are that different people played Trevor (including Ralphie himself), and that there were a lot of rabbits going about.

I'll soon have a list of all trivia nuggets said in the commentary, quoting Ralph perfectly.
Old 06-30-2002, 02:07 PM
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scully1888:

I'll soon have a list of all trivia nuggets said in the commentary, quoting Ralph perfectly.
</font>
hahah, you are the master!
you should create a website of nothing but commentaries...I realize they take an enormous amount of time to do, but get yourself a good ad broker or sell some ad spots flat rate and make a few bucks while your at it too ))

Old 07-01-2002, 11:55 AM
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SykkBoy:
hahah, you are the master!
you should create a website of nothing but commentaries...I realize they take an enormous amount of time to do, but get yourself a good ad broker or sell some ad spots flat rate and make a few bucks while your at it too ))

</font>
Wow, you'll wind up making more then the movie did it'self.

[This message has been edited by slasherfan (edited 07-01-2002).]
Old 07-01-2002, 05:51 PM
just dropping by,and giving the old bump,but i must say i was surprised as i was flipping through the tv channels i came across the show charmed with rose mcgowan and alyssa milano and who did i see?none other then peter guillemete (sp?) who played the role of patrick in BM...he played a doctor who got possessed for a little bit,pretty stupid show but i had to watch his performance....
Old 07-02-2002, 12:30 PM
Just thought I'd post my 1000th post here. It seems appropriate.
Old 07-06-2002, 06:23 PM
I was just looking up Bloody Murder at IMDb(it's 2:30 am, don't ask me why I was there) and I saw that Scully hasn't put a review up there(or then I missed it). Help the poor people at IMDb that don't see the brilliance of this movie. Post a review.
Old 07-06-2002, 08:07 PM
Good idea, Andrew tom.

Last edited by Jason Voorhees; 01-07-2003 at 03:28 AM..
Old 07-07-2002, 03:04 AM
Scully, what a great mind you have. You have kept me glues to the computer reading your in depth analysis!

I know we are all excited to hear what you have to say about BM2. I mean it's getting great reviews...from it's own cast! Maybe we should wait to see the movie before we say it's better than the original. Sure that wouldn't be hard. I am sure that the actors in the first one thought they were doing an ok job and just having fun filming a horror movie. I'll bet they were terrified when they saw the final version. Let's hope that doesn't happen to the actors of BM2. I know for a fact at least two of the cast from the original are good actors. Have you seen Jessica Morris, Julie, on One Life to Live lately. She is a lead and she is doing quite well. And your favorite, Whitney, Tracy Pacheco. Did you happen to catch her in Bring it On, or Undressed or any of her other films? I have. I am talking Hottie...with a capital H! I was also impressed with this chicks acting. I actually had to wait for the credits to make sure it was the same person. It was! Not exactly the Whitney we saw in BM. All I am saying is maybe we should see BM2 before we forget what brought us all together..Bloody Murder.

Good luck to the cast of BM2. I hope they don't curl up on the floor while watching their film, like I am sure the first actors did

Old 07-07-2002, 01:00 PM
I'm very happy to see this thread is still alive. Great going Scully! You Rock!
I, for one, can't wait for the sequel. The first one sucked soooooooooo bad and I'm hoping the second one will be the same.

Matt
Old 07-15-2002, 04:38 PM
Hey guys...I haven't been around here in about 3 months or so. I was just wondering what was going on with this topic. Since I'd like to post anything scully does in the future on the site! Anyways...I don't have the time to read through like 6 pages of posts so I was wondering if anyone can catch me up to speed on where this bad boy is goin!
Old 07-15-2002, 05:18 PM
Welcome back, Mojo! We're currently awaiting both BM2 (Originally scheduled for a May 1st release; now it's up in the air, however) as well as some Bloody Murder Haiku's courtesy of the man himself, Scully.

Also, there have been interviews with some BM2 cast members, and some mirth by us schmoes as we posted glowingly positive reviews on the IMDB about BM 2; they were taken down, though.

That's about the gist of it.

Last edited by Jason Voorhees; 01-07-2003 at 03:31 AM..
Old 07-16-2002, 10:44 AM
I'm bumping this topic back for it's last rights.
Old 07-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Will we see a sixteenth page?
Old 07-16-2002, 05:12 PM
let's hope. to keep it on topic, uh.. BLOODY MURDER ROCKS, even thought i havent seen it, but still if it's gotten 15 pages on a message board, it must be something "special"
Old 07-16-2002, 05:15 PM
Where is bm2?

I want my cheesy rip off fix.
Old 07-17-2002, 05:00 PM
i havent seen BM yet because everywhere i read reviews they say its terrible....but i think i will rent it just because of this thread
Old 07-17-2002, 09:00 PM
when is bloody murder 2 coming out?? i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2002, 02:50 PM
Sorry guys, I've been on holiday in London, and am using the raw power of a good old Internet Cafe.

I'll have the haikus done soon, there's just so much going on in my life at the moment.
Old 07-20-2002, 03:31 PM
Dude, they should have you do the directing for Bloody Murder 2. You seem to know more about it then anyone.

Rock and Roll!

[This message has been edited by Kaos (edited 08-05-2002).]
Old 07-21-2002, 08:47 PM
Great analysis Scully, this is truly a hilarious film. I only wish this interminable wait for BM2 would end soon!
Old 08-05-2002, 03:09 AM
just thought id bump this up with my 1000TH post.

Party at my place!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2002, 03:47 AM
Damn,still no news on BM2.
Old 08-05-2002, 07:22 AM
Yeah, I, too, am wondering what the hell happened to it? It was supposed to have been released over four months ago...

Last edited by Jason Voorhees; 01-07-2003 at 03:32 AM..
Old 08-05-2002, 10:03 PM
In all seriousness why would anyone make a Bloody Murder 2?
Old 08-06-2002, 08:36 AM
lol.. To.. make.. money...

LOL!! Sorry, It took all my aplomb to type that.. but Why else make a sequel? Either that or a lot of microcephalics work at Artisan..
Old 08-07-2002, 12:10 AM
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jason Voorhees:
lol.. To.. make.. money...

LOL!! Sorry, It took all my aplomb to type that.. but Why else make a sequel? Either that or a lot of microcephalics work at Artisan..
</font>

lol did Bloody Murder make any money? i don't know because none of my video stores have it
Old 08-07-2002, 01:40 AM
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jason Lives:

lol did Bloody Murder make any money? i don't know because none of my video stores have it
</font>
I guess It must have. Unfortunately, I don't know for sure. But considering the film's budget, it may have recouped a profit.

Have you seen the first BM? Just curious because you said it was a bit difficult to find in your area.

Last edited by Jason Voorhees; 01-07-2003 at 03:34 AM..
Old 08-07-2002, 02:03 AM
That's true Jason.

Because the majority of the budget was probably spent on Moorhouse's stunning outfit (which what have probably cost about a buck, buck-fifty), this meant that one single purchase of the DVD would gain them their profits back, and a second would double them.

Now, seeing as I own the UK DVD, US DVD and the UK VHS, I'm pretty much a fuckin shareholder.
Old 08-07-2002, 02:56 AM
Exactly what I was getting at, Scully . I mean, just four video stores ordering a copy must've easily brought back the film's budget AND that of the sequel's, too...

Last edited by Jason Voorhees; 01-07-2003 at 03:35 AM..
Old 08-07-2002, 06:56 AM
haha,in all seriousness...it most likely did make its budget back,it probably had a full moon type budget,and my blockbuster had like 4 copies,and they were rented out quite too much if i can say,and im thinking people just wanted to give it a try and see if it was as bad as it sounded/looked...