Old 03-24-2003, 06:38 PM
Ted Nugent is the man.

Who here agrees with me?

One of the smartest rockers out there IMO, whose not afraid to speak his mind about politics and tell things like they are. Certainly not afraid to admit he's a republican, a hunter, and a supporter of the right to bear arms.

Also, I loved it when he slammed the Osbournes and called Ozzy's kids a bunch of "brats" who needed to have their asses whipped.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:49 PM
Re: Ted Nugent is the man.

Quote:
Originally posted by JustinKing665
Who here agrees with me?

Not me.
Old 03-24-2003, 07:30 PM
Nugent is pretty cool and funny. I started to like him after watching his Behind the Music on VH1 (don't kill me).
Old 03-24-2003, 08:54 PM
Though I don't agree with some of his views, I have to admit he is one the funniest and smartest rock stars there are. The only time I've ever watched Cribs on MTV was when I knew he would be on. He was hilarious.
Old 03-26-2003, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SubMethod
Though I don't agree with some of his views, I have to admit he is one the funniest and smartest rock stars there are. The only time I've ever watched Cribs on MTV was when I knew he would be on. He was hilarious.
Here, here.

Being a Christian, I didn't agree with his views on religion in general as being nothing good for except "bitchin, pissin, and moaning, and starting wars", but past all that...I CAN'T HELP BUT LOVE THE SON OF A BI...uh...gun.

CAUSE I'M THE KING OF MY WORLD...
Old 03-26-2003, 08:33 AM
The guy is really crazy in my opinion, if you were to have a Celebrity Survivor, the team with Ted Nugent would easily win the animal hunting games.
Old 03-26-2003, 11:22 AM
Contrary to popular belief, Ted (as well as I) are VERY FOND of "PETA"

"People Eating Tastey Animals"!