#41  
Old 07-07-2003, 01:46 AM

Yay....but only really love her for her performance in The Others
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-07-2003, 02:28 AM
Yay I'd

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-08-2003, 03:16 AM

She has never had a performance that I have been overjoyed with, but thats not to say I don't like her movies. Gonna have to give her a NAY though. Sorry Nicole!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-10-2003, 11:28 PM
How big of a YAY can I give? One of the best and most gorgeous actresses working today. Moulin Rouge, To Die For, The Others, The Hours, Eyes Wide Shut...all fantastic performances. And I can't wait for The Human Stain, Cold Mountain and Dogville. God, I love Nicole Kidman to death...
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-21-2003, 07:11 PM
MAJOR BUMP
Noooo shes NOT Ugly as sin....
I wouldnt mind toying around w/ this lady and her $$$$$$ also
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Muwwwah! I love this woman! She gives us red-heads tones of pride (besides the equally wonderful Julianne Moore)
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-22-2003, 06:53 AM


Gotta give a YAY to a fellow Aussie. Has wonderful performances to her name. Her divorce from Cruise has only made her a bigger name, bigger I think than when she was 'Mrs Tom Cruise' and I expect many great things from her throughout the rest of her career. Dead Calm, To Die For, Eyes Wide Shut, Moulin Rouge, The Others, The Hours, Birthday Girl....all great. I'm not too sure about checking out Dogville but I have heard nothing but praise about her turn, Cold Mountain looks promising, and i'm pumped now for The Stepford Wives. I'm really digging the trailer. Gorgeous woman, a hell of a talent. One of Australia's finest.

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-28-2003, 11:30 PM
NAY

How the fuck does anyone find this woman attractive? She's hideous!

As for the flicks, I've seen her dismal performances in:

EYES WIDE SHUT (Last crapper with Cruise)
DAYS OF THUNDER (Not to mention her first.)
MOULIN ROUGE (Sucked. MacGregor made this one tolerable. She didn't.)
THE HOURS (Not at all Oscar-worthy...sorry, but it's true. The fact that's she's willing to wear latex doesn't make her a better actress.)
TO DIE FOR (Not terrible, just not good.)

The one exception: THE OTHERS.

Otherwise, huge NAY from me.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-29-2003, 04:02 AM
Re: NAY

Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4
How the fuck does anyone find this woman attractive? She's hideous!

As for the flicks, I've seen her dismal performances in:

EYES WIDE SHUT (Last crapper with Cruise)
DAYS OF THUNDER (Not to mention her first.)
MOULIN ROUGE (Sucked. MacGregor made this one tolerable. She didn't.)
THE HOURS (Not at all Oscar-worthy...sorry, but it's true. The fact that's she's willing to wear latex doesn't make her a better actress.)
TO DIE FOR (Not terrible, just not good.)

huge NAY from me.
Argh! IwannahaveafightwithyouiwannahaveafightwithyouIwan nahaveafightwithyou!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-29-2003, 05:46 AM
Actress: Eh
Looks: Nay
Overall:
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-29-2003, 02:06 PM

To be honest. Nicole Kidman could star in American Pie 4 and get an Oscar nom...its almost customary. She's a good actress but way over rated IMHO.

Also she is looking painfully thin at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 03-28-2004, 10:45 PM
YAY

I loved her in The Others. I'm still curious about The Interpreter.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 03-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by FilmBuff84

Gotta give a YAY to a fellow Aussie. Has wonderful performances to her name. Her divorce from Cruise has only made her a bigger name, bigger I think than when she was 'Mrs Tom Cruise' and I expect many great things from her throughout the rest of her career. Dead Calm, To Die For, Eyes Wide Shut, Moulin Rouge, The Others, The Hours, Birthday Girl....all great. I'm not too sure about checking out Dogville but I have heard nothing but praise about her turn, Cold Mountain looks promising, and i'm pumped now for The Stepford Wives. I'm really digging the trailer. Gorgeous woman, a hell of a talent. One of Australia's finest.
ditto
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-16-2005, 02:34 AM
She is a fucking whore. I don't like her. She makes the shittest movies, and a rare one comes along that I like. I only liked her in Eyes Wide Shut.

Nay
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-17-2005, 09:53 AM
Yay all the way.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-22-2005, 01:28 AM
Yay from me
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Nicole Kidman has become one of my favorites with films Portrait of A Lady, The Others, Moulin Rouge, The Hours, Cold Mountain and The Human Stain my favorites. She not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as seems like a real classy nice shy lady.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-30-2005, 09:42 AM
It's a YAY from me.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Yay! from me.

I think she's gotten a bad rep.
She's gotten a lot of press, a shitload of people throwing critical acclaim at her.

Liked her a lot in Moulin Rouge and she was one of the only good things about Batman Forever, but she is an above par actress.

Once again, Yay from me.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-30-2005, 08:32 PM
YAY

She's a very talented actress and gorgeous. She's also a fellow Aussie.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 12-30-2005, 03:32 AM
No Way. Or NAY. I can't stand her. She's annoying, and tries to hard to act. But that's my opinion. She hasn't had any movie that struck me as worthy enough. There are so many actors in her age group that are superior than her. She's just average.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Great Actress. Beautiful. Yay.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Overrated lookswise, but fantastic actress. yay.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-08-2007, 01:46 PM
talent: yay - She should have gotten the Oscar for Moulin and she was awesome in The Others and Cold Mountain
looks: yay - Her pal,Naomi Watts, is better though.
personality: I didn't think too much of her in that way until after her split with Tom. I was definitely on her side.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Loved seeing her in Eyes Wide Shut...She was the only reason I stoped fast forwarding.

I'll say Yay just because I look forward to seeing her nice perky breasts in just about every movie she has done, and she told Tom to shove his Sceintology BS.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 02-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Yay.

She's gorgeous, very down to earth, and although I don't like very many films that she's in, she's very good in them.

Last edited by CreeperBEATNGU; 02-07-2007 at 07:49 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 02-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vtadave
She's a skank.
Quote:
Originally posted by thedudeman69
She is a fucking whore. I don't like her. She makes the shittest movies, and a rare one comes along that I like. I only liked her in Eyes Wide Shut.

Nay
Nothing like completely unfounded, inane labeling.

Last edited by CreeperBEATNGU; 02-07-2007 at 07:49 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-03-2007, 02:13 AM
I don't like her. There is no ryhme to my reason. I just can't stand her.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-12-2007, 09:50 PM

oh yay hells ya shes insanely hot and she can act and you cant even hear her accent
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Definetly YAY :D

she is an amazing actress i do have to say that...how do you people find her ugly? she is gorgeous. my favourite movie of hers is definitely Moulin Rouge. i do realize that she does alot of crying though eh?

total YAY
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 07-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Oh, a definite YAY! I just saw this old movie she was in called To Die For, and she was soooooooooooooooooooooo good in that (even though I didn't watch to the end, cause somebody told me what happens and I certainly didn't want to see that).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump