Old 07-07-2003, 01:46 AM

Yay....but only really love her for her performance in The Others
Old 07-07-2003, 02:28 AM
Yay I'd

Old 07-08-2003, 03:16 AM

She has never had a performance that I have been overjoyed with, but thats not to say I don't like her movies. Gonna have to give her a NAY though. Sorry Nicole!
Old 07-10-2003, 11:28 PM
How big of a YAY can I give? One of the best and most gorgeous actresses working today. Moulin Rouge, To Die For, The Others, The Hours, Eyes Wide Shut...all fantastic performances. And I can't wait for The Human Stain, Cold Mountain and Dogville. God, I love Nicole Kidman to death...
Old 12-21-2003, 07:11 PM
MAJOR BUMP
Noooo shes NOT Ugly as sin....
I wouldnt mind toying around w/ this lady and her $$$$$$ also
Old 12-21-2003, 10:57 PM
Muwwwah! I love this woman! She gives us red-heads tones of pride (besides the equally wonderful Julianne Moore)
Old 12-22-2003, 06:53 AM

Gotta give a YAY to a fellow Aussie. Has wonderful performances to her name. Her divorce from Cruise has only made her a bigger name, bigger I think than when she was 'Mrs Tom Cruise' and I expect many great things from her throughout the rest of her career. Dead Calm, To Die For, Eyes Wide Shut, Moulin Rouge, The Others, The Hours, Birthday Girl....all great. I'm not too sure about checking out Dogville but I have heard nothing but praise about her turn, Cold Mountain looks promising, and i'm pumped now for The Stepford Wives. I'm really digging the trailer. Gorgeous woman, a hell of a talent. One of Australia's finest.

Old 12-28-2003, 11:30 PM
NAY

How the fuck does anyone find this woman attractive? She's hideous!

As for the flicks, I've seen her dismal performances in:

EYES WIDE SHUT (Last crapper with Cruise)
DAYS OF THUNDER (Not to mention her first.)
MOULIN ROUGE (Sucked. MacGregor made this one tolerable. She didn't.)
THE HOURS (Not at all Oscar-worthy...sorry, but it's true. The fact that's she's willing to wear latex doesn't make her a better actress.)
TO DIE FOR (Not terrible, just not good.)

The one exception: THE OTHERS.

Otherwise, huge NAY from me.
Old 12-29-2003, 04:02 AM
Re: NAY

Quote:
Originally posted by jeo4
How the fuck does anyone find this woman attractive? She's hideous!

As for the flicks, I've seen her dismal performances in:

EYES WIDE SHUT (Last crapper with Cruise)
DAYS OF THUNDER (Not to mention her first.)
MOULIN ROUGE (Sucked. MacGregor made this one tolerable. She didn't.)
THE HOURS (Not at all Oscar-worthy...sorry, but it's true. The fact that's she's willing to wear latex doesn't make her a better actress.)
TO DIE FOR (Not terrible, just not good.)

huge NAY from me.
Argh! IwannahaveafightwithyouiwannahaveafightwithyouIwan nahaveafightwithyou!
Old 12-29-2003, 05:46 AM
Actress: Eh
Looks: Nay
Overall:
Old 12-29-2003, 02:06 PM

To be honest. Nicole Kidman could star in American Pie 4 and get an Oscar nom...its almost customary. She's a good actress but way over rated IMHO.

Also she is looking painfully thin at the moment.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:45 PM
YAY

I loved her in The Others. I'm still curious about The Interpreter.
Old 03-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by FilmBuff84

Gotta give a YAY to a fellow Aussie. Has wonderful performances to her name. Her divorce from Cruise has only made her a bigger name, bigger I think than when she was 'Mrs Tom Cruise' and I expect many great things from her throughout the rest of her career. Dead Calm, To Die For, Eyes Wide Shut, Moulin Rouge, The Others, The Hours, Birthday Girl....all great. I'm not too sure about checking out Dogville but I have heard nothing but praise about her turn, Cold Mountain looks promising, and i'm pumped now for The Stepford Wives. I'm really digging the trailer. Gorgeous woman, a hell of a talent. One of Australia's finest.
ditto
Old 04-16-2005, 02:34 AM
She is a fucking whore. I don't like her. She makes the shittest movies, and a rare one comes along that I like. I only liked her in Eyes Wide Shut.

Nay
Old 04-17-2005, 09:53 AM
Yay all the way.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:28 AM
Yay from me
Old 07-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Nicole Kidman has become one of my favorites with films Portrait of A Lady, The Others, Moulin Rouge, The Hours, Cold Mountain and The Human Stain my favorites. She not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as seems like a real classy nice shy lady.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:42 AM
It's a YAY from me.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Yay! from me.

I think she's gotten a bad rep.
She's gotten a lot of press, a shitload of people throwing critical acclaim at her.

Liked her a lot in Moulin Rouge and she was one of the only good things about Batman Forever, but she is an above par actress.

Once again, Yay from me.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:32 PM
YAY

She's a very talented actress and gorgeous. She's also a fellow Aussie.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:32 AM
No Way. Or NAY. I can't stand her. She's annoying, and tries to hard to act. But that's my opinion. She hasn't had any movie that struck me as worthy enough. There are so many actors in her age group that are superior than her. She's just average.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Great Actress. Beautiful. Yay.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Overrated lookswise, but fantastic actress. yay.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:46 PM
talent: yay - She should have gotten the Oscar for Moulin and she was awesome in The Others and Cold Mountain
looks: yay - Her pal,Naomi Watts, is better though.
personality: I didn't think too much of her in that way until after her split with Tom. I was definitely on her side.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Loved seeing her in Eyes Wide Shut...She was the only reason I stoped fast forwarding.

I'll say Yay just because I look forward to seeing her nice perky breasts in just about every movie she has done, and she told Tom to shove his Sceintology BS.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Yay.

She's gorgeous, very down to earth, and although I don't like very many films that she's in, she's very good in them.

Last edited by CreeperBEATNGU; 02-07-2007 at 07:49 PM..
Old 02-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by vtadave
She's a skank.
Quote:
Originally posted by thedudeman69
She is a fucking whore. I don't like her. She makes the shittest movies, and a rare one comes along that I like. I only liked her in Eyes Wide Shut.

Nay
Nothing like completely unfounded, inane labeling.

Last edited by CreeperBEATNGU; 02-07-2007 at 07:49 PM..
Old 03-03-2007, 02:13 AM
I don't like her. There is no ryhme to my reason. I just can't stand her.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:50 PM

oh yay hells ya shes insanely hot and she can act and you cant even hear her accent
Old 05-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Definetly YAY :D

she is an amazing actress i do have to say that...how do you people find her ugly? she is gorgeous. my favourite movie of hers is definitely Moulin Rouge. i do realize that she does alot of crying though eh?

total YAY
Old 07-15-2008, 07:40 AM
Oh, a definite YAY! I just saw this old movie she was in called To Die For, and she was soooooooooooooooooooooo good in that (even though I didn't watch to the end, cause somebody told me what happens and I certainly didn't want to see that).