Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip > Celeb-O-Meter
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 06:33 AM
Colin Farrell has got to be the hottest guy in Hollywood!

After The Recruit, American Outlaws, Minority Report, Phone Booth, etc. I'm convinced that Colin is one MAJOR hottie!

The hottest Irish actor of all time, PERIOD. Everything about him is perfect. His eyebrows are the best I've ever seen, he has the greatest body, his hair is great and those eyes are so beautiful and intriguing. He also has this very sweet and innocent look about him, which is just adorable! I will always have a soft spot for him. And no I'm not gay, I'm bisexual in case anyone's wondering.

Oh yeah, he's also the king of all young actors. This guy is my inspiration as an actor and I can relate to him better than anybody else.

What do you schmoes think?
Old 04-14-2003, 06:51 AM
Well, first of all I think we should follow the guidelines to this forum and just write the actor's/actresses name's in the POST SUBJECT area. This will make it easier to look around.

Thumbs up.

I agree with you about Colin, he's a gifted actor with great starpower qualities. I recently saw PHONE BOOTH, it was okay but he was great in it, he'll be one of these actors that'll probably always come off great even if the film's a dud.

I refuse to comment on his looks as I'm a heterosexual.

Hey, you male schmoes out there; give our boy points for banging Britney at least. Dude pulled it off in both senses of the word!

Go Irish!
Old 04-14-2003, 08:12 AM

I like, I like. He's a great actor (see Minority Report or Phone Booth) and he's pretty hott. I'd do him, but it'd be illegal....
Old 04-14-2003, 09:17 AM
hes actually a pretty decent actor, i find myself liking the guy more and more in a professional sense.

hmmm in terms of looks, all i will say is that i am a straight guy. but, if i was a young lady, i would certainly find mr farrell to be gusset moisteningly attractive. even as a straight guy, i have to admit, he is a good looking chap.

anyone who wishes to question my sexuality can now proceed to the queue with the sign entitled "kiss my hairy arsehole".

Last edited by quoth_the_raven; 04-14-2003 at 10:10 AM..
Old 04-14-2003, 09:27 AM
yay
Old 04-14-2003, 09:41 AM
Well, I like him, but not that much to say he's the hottest. Uh, I have to see Phone Booth, yet! It opens on April 17th here, at least in Moscow.

Oh yeah, and if this thread's second name is 'sexual confessions', then I'm bi too. Bi girl

P.S. forgot this: YAY!

Last edited by Mad Maggot; 04-14-2003 at 10:07 AM..
Old 04-14-2003, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by quoth_the_raven
hes actually a pretty decent actor, i find myself liking the guy more and more in a professional sense.

hmmm in terms of looks, all i will say is that i am a straight guy. but, if i was a young lady, i would certainly find mr farrell to be gussest moisteningly attractive. even as a straight guy, i have to admit, he is a good looking chap.

anyone who wishes to question my sexuality can now proceed to the queue with the sign entitled "kiss my hairy arsehole".
You stole the words from my mouth. Including the last sentence.
Old 04-14-2003, 12:06 PM

I like the guy, I'd love to go out for a few Guiness' with him. I bet he's a top bloke. He's also a brilliant actor.

I'm also as straight as an arrow, but look at him...what a stud!
Old 04-14-2003, 12:12 PM
He's showing a real aptitude at being the best thing in mediocre films (Minority Report, Daredevil, The Recruit). I think he'll be a big star he's got talent and charisma to spare. I can't wait to see Phone Booth.
Old 04-14-2003, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Maggot
It opens on April 17th here, at least in Moscow.

Oh yeah, and if this thread's second name is 'sexual confessions', then I'm bi too. Bi girl
Wait a minute, you're Russian, you're bi...Are you one of the girls from TaTu?
Old 04-14-2003, 06:11 PM
ok actor, but dude is a male slut.
Old 04-14-2003, 11:21 PM
Don't like him. Not that good-looking and he comes off as a total asshole (which he probably is).
Old 04-15-2003, 12:04 AM
Hmmmm, sometimes I think I'm talking to myself here. Folks, please take exactly 30 seconds to read the NOTICE at the top of this new forum entitled CELEB-O-METER: EVERYONE PLEASE READ before posting. We are asking folks to follow some very "basic" guidelines here, but some of you seem to be ignoring it (i.e. ...we would ask that you please JUST write the name of the celebrity in the subject header (ex: Jennifer Lopez, Vin Diesel), as opposed to longer titles like "do you agree with me on this...Lopez is hot" or "Vin Diesel - yay or nay"...) Thanks!

READ THE GUIDELINES HERE

Thread closed.
Closed Thread