Old 05-10-2003, 11:37 PM
They'll (as in Bret/Vince/Canadian Fans) will never let the "screwjob" go... why? Cause it was THE greatest work in wrestling HISTORY!!!

Anywho...

I heard about LOD coming back too... jesus!!! When will Vince realize that rehashing the past is NOT GOING TO HELP THE COMPANY!!! At least they'll be on RAW, so that's just one more thing I won't miss when I don't watch RAW.

This weeks Smackdown started off good, then got REAL boring. Eddy vs Matt was a decent match (too short), and the Spanky/Noble match was good, but again, too short. After that, I kinda tuned out, and turned it off. I read the spoilers, so I know what's coming, and what to avoid.

The PPV should be okay at best. The Guerreros/Team Angle match is gonna smoke, provided it gets at least 15-20min. I'm hoping for a CW title match between Matt and Spanky, but I don't think that'll happen yet.

The Stretcher Match could be a sleeper match... meaning it could be better than expected. Not much wrestling... it IS Big Slow... but it could make for some nice stiff shit, but nothing too great. Maybe they'll both juice.

The IC Royale could be good, but I still see Jericho winning.... but everytime I think something'd be good, it never happens.

Nash/HHH will SUCK SUCK SUCK!!! HHH hasn't been anything but an egomachine since his surgery, and Nash hasn't been anything but shit in 8 years.

Torrie/Leatherface... JESUS!!! This sucks... Torrie is THE hottest woman EVER to work for the WWF, and now she's stuck in a lame fucking angle with the Leather one... ewww!!!!

I'm suspecting maybe a Cena/Spanky match might be added. As well as ANOTHER RAW tag match that'll end up meaning nothing in the end.

Oh well... I've rambled enough for now.
Old 05-11-2003, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Donnie_Darko
Torrie/Leatherface... JESUS!!! This sucks... Torrie is THE hottest woman EVER to work for the WWF, and now she's stuck in a lame fucking angle with the Leather one... ewww!!!!
Leatherface is on WWE now? or are you talking about Jazz? I call her the black Xena without the boobs.
Old 05-11-2003, 12:35 PM
What he meant was that it's Sable Vs. Torrie in a bikini contest. Personally I think Donnie_Darko being a little too mean. Sure, she's a 40 year old married mother of two (from two different fathers) with big ugly implants as well as poorly dyed hair and faded wrinkled looks who still thinks she's every man's wildest fantasy and is falsely presented to be super-hot by the WWE but I don't think that's any reason to rag on her constantly. As for Torrie, I'm not much of a fan. What can I say? There's nothing unique about her. Big phony breasts and dyed blonde hair? Please, I've seen the same thing eigthy million times before. Torrie may have nice ears and a cute face but she feels too much like a product off an assembly line and "dosen't really offer anything new to the table" as the saying goes. And her playboy pictures are kinda lame. And yes, I meant what I said. It's the same crap I've seen a million times before.
Old 05-12-2003, 01:10 PM
This PPV doesn't look too good. Many are expecting the Nash-HHH match to be a huge flop.

I'll be watching RAW once the hockey game ends because TSN has the game tonight so RAW should be on at about 10:00 PM provided the game doesn't hit overtime.

It's rumored that the WWE is planning a Angle-Lesnar rematch at either the first Smackdown brand PPV in July or at Summerslam.

Plus the Mr. America storyline is a co-creation of Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan
Old 05-12-2003, 01:34 PM
This pay per view is a slight improvement than what has been happening in Wrestling in the past few weeks. I hope Sting returns soon im so eager to see the stinger back in the ring. Goldberg might be shit to some people but I really do dig the guy hes made a bigger impact than other WCW wrestler(s) to come to the WWE like Steiner. Im pretty excited for the Nash Vs. HHH match but Im really nervous that Nash might pull something or break something.
Old 05-12-2003, 10:26 PM
Well lets see here, im watching RAW right now, its 9:20 p.m. and we are up to our 8th fucking commercial break already. That averages out to a commercial break every 10 minutes, but its not even 10 minutes because the commercial breaks are about 4 minutes a piece, so really its every 6 minutes this goddamn show has gone to commercials!!! And they are the same fucking commercials every damn time! Gatorade, Greyhound, Stacker 2, Starburst Sour, Stridex, Snickers, Burger King, repeat in 6 minutes...what the hell is wrong with WWE? Cant they provide enough programming so that they dont have to shove the same fucking lame commercials down our throats every 6 minutes? Jesus Christ Vince, how money hungry can you be that you have to have an average of 14 (no joke) commercial breaks a night? What happened to WRESTLING? What happened to ENTERTAINMENT? What happened to KEEPING THE FANS INTERESTED?? We are the ones that make this industry what it is, if it wasnt for us, THE FANS, wrestling would be nothing. If you ask anyone what they would rather see: Commercials or Wrestling, everyone will answer WRESTLING. Vince has been on this 'nostalgia kick' lately, bringing back all these old popular wrestlers, how about actually bringing back WRESTLING? HUH?!?

Im out.
Old 05-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jackson13
Well lets see here, im watching RAW right now, its 9:20 p.m. and we are up to our 8th fucking commercial break already. That averages out to a commercial break every 10 minutes, but its not even 10 minutes because the commercial breaks are about 4 minutes a piece, so really its every 6 minutes this goddamn show has gone to commercials!!! And they are the same fucking commercials every damn time! Gatorade, Greyhound, Stacker 2, Starburst Sour, Stridex, Snickers, Burger King, repeat in 6 minutes...what the hell is wrong with WWE? Cant they provide enough programming so that they dont have to shove the same fucking lame commercials down our throats every 6 minutes? Jesus Christ Vince, how money hungry can you be that you have to have an average of 14 (no joke) commercial breaks a night? What happened to WRESTLING? What happened to ENTERTAINMENT? What happened to KEEPING THE FANS INTERESTED?? We are the ones that make this industry what it is, if it wasnt for us, THE FANS, wrestling would be nothing. If you ask anyone what they would rather see: Commercials or Wrestling, everyone will answer WRESTLING. Vince has been on this 'nostalgia kick' lately, bringing back all these old popular wrestlers, how about actually bringing back WRESTLING? HUH?!?

Im out.
lol I feel your pain. But wrestling is my drug of choice. One night they had technical difficulties and had to cut to commercial breaks well nobody told me they were going to have a 20 minute commercial break, I kid you not man they bullshitted me for 20 minutes during a fight nonetheless so that match wasnt shown and we just caught the wrestlers walking back out of the Ring.

I actually was thinking about giving up wrestling a month ago, I really was but I gave it a chance to get better, its not the greatest but it entertains me, it might not ever get better we can only hope it does. I really would like to see Smackdown do something like they are doing on Raw with 50 50 GMs and have Shane O Mac come in as a co manager because Shanes da man! And it would give him a chance to get back into the business because Steph I hate to say it I love her tig ol bitties but she kinda stinks up the sport I love so much.
Old 05-12-2003, 11:33 PM
One thing that's really pissing me off is those french dudes making all french people sound like racist jackasses. Thanks WWE, that's exactly what we need: more hatred against other people in the world. in the world There also showing people who are against the war as the bad guys (I don't really have much of an opinion on the war). It absolutely sickens me when they make people of other cultures look like assholes (Canadians, Italians, The British, ect.) my minds drawing a blank right now but could anybody help me out here?
Old 05-13-2003, 12:00 AM
But Canadiens are assholes...........right?

Just kidding, I love you guys, eh?

The show tonight was that bad, but it wasnt great either. Rodney Mack needs to go, the womens matches need to be strictly on Heat because they all SUCK, La Resistance is the dumbest ass tag-team in the history of tag-teams, stupid gimmick, shitty wrestling, they're the worst of both worlds, and Flair and HHH need to start JOBBING to people. For fucks sake just LOSE a match for once in awhile. I was mucho surprised that they allowed Nash to whip thier asses at the end, seeing as how HHH always worms his way out of those situations.
Old 05-13-2003, 12:58 AM
Wow Raw was just awful tonight. The LOD(or OLD whatever) looked absolutely PITIFUL and couldn't bump or sell moves for shit. And what was the point of even bringing them back to job?!? Agree with ya Jackson on almost everything. Rodney Mack is awful, the womens matches need to go(as much as they try women's wrestling will never get over) and La Resistance is one of the stupidest gimmicks in a long long time. Kevin Nash looked absolutely dreadful yet again and I wonder how long till he is in the mid-cards(after last weeks atrocity of a brawl he should have been released). I really like Christian and wish they would actually give him some wins here and there. As much as I hate Goldberg they have an oppurtunity to make him big and having him feud with Christian and 3MW helps him in no way at all. And god I like Flair and all but why not put The Hurricane over????? Young stars = FUTURE. But then again Vince knows best.

Oh yeah and finally: PUSH RICO!!!!!!!!!! Get him a new gimmick and have fans actually be able to see the unbelievable wrestling skills the man has!!!! At 42 years old the man is not getting any younger and I would hate to see a man of his talent go to waste because Vince is panicking and instead of focusing the promotion on new stars is getting desperate and focusing it on has-beens and old stars who can't draw like they used to.
Old 05-13-2003, 12:23 PM
Man that's what commercials you guys get down there.

Anyway there are huge concerns over the main event(HHH-Nash) the match was done at house shows last weekend and came off as what some people called it horrendous.

How does Goldberg not have a match at the PPV. Appearently they want to feud him with Jericho at Bad Blood in June or after Summerslam.
Old 05-15-2003, 03:44 PM
Well it's that time again. Smackdown tonight. Who's wresteling??
What does everyone think of LOD coming back. Personally I think it's cool.... If they job once and leave. They really don't have any reason to stick around do they?? I mean any of the tag teams in Raw could beat these two. It's good to see them back though don't you think???
Old 05-15-2003, 03:50 PM
Wooooo I'm back! If anyone remembers me I pitty you....

Ok, first off, I don't know the deal with L.O.D. They were in the NWA TNA a few months back and were pretty good, I don't know what happened in a few months to put them so far off their game but meh... According to their interview on WWE.com they plan on hanging about until retirement.

SMACKDOWN SPOILER!

As for tonights Smackdown, all I will say is look out for the ONE LEGGED WONDAH, Gimp Bizkit, The Amazing, The Phenomenal, TENACIOUS Z! However not in a wrestling form.

*END SPOILER

Bromy = only Tenacious Z mark in the known world...

Last edited by bromy; 05-15-2003 at 03:54 PM..
Old 05-15-2003, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bromy
Wooooo I'm back! If anyone remembers me I pitty you....

Ok, first off, I don't know the deal with L.O.D. They were in the NWA TNA a few months back and were pretty good, I don't know what happened in a few months to put them so far off their game but meh... According to their interview on WWE.com they plan on hanging about until retirement.

SMACKDOWN SPOILER!

As for tonights Smackdown, all I will say is look out for the ONE LEGGED WONDAH, Gimp Bizkit, The Amazing, The Phenomenal, TENACIOUS Z! However not in a wrestling form.

*END SPOILER

Bromy = only Tenacious Z mark in the known world...
Ive seen a few of Zs matches and I was really amazed by his talents for a guy with only one leg he does the most high flying stunts he could even compete with rey rey at the best highflyer.
Old 05-15-2003, 08:59 PM
Lemme just say this... if Z is around during the "Royal Rumble", he WILL win... he HAS to win... think about it.

"To be eliminated from the Royal Rumble, the wrestler must be thrown over the TOP ROPE, and BOTH his feet must touch the ground."

Old 05-15-2003, 10:30 PM
raw got a 4.4,up.9 from last week.it peeked during the segments goldberg/christian cage match and hurricane v. flair w/ an F'N 4.9.WOW
Old 05-16-2003, 10:48 PM
I'll tell ya what'd boost the ratings of both Raw and Smackdown. A four hour long show of crossover matches from program to program. My ultimate crossover fantasy would go something like this:

Nathan Jones
Vs.
Tommy Dreamer in a kendo stick match. Tommy never get's enough ring time and tries to make up for it by putting on an impressive showing against Nathan. But in the end Nathan's power and size prove to be just too much. Tommy's pinned 1-2-3.

Christopher Nowinski
vs.
A-Train
A Train derails Chris after a good fight, because A's size advantage negates any high impact moves from Chris.

Brock Lesnar
vs.
Goldberg
A long hard vicious match. Christian tries to help Brock but ends up walloping the ref, the match then spills to the floor and down the aisle way. Eventually Brock F5's Goldberg, this would knock both men out. The match would then end in a count out.

Big Show
vs.
Scott Steiner
Scott gets squashed. He's taken down on his way to the ring and then after some time disposed of with a Chokelsam.

Brian Kendrick
vs.
Jeff Hardy
A great highflying match. Brian really turns it up for this match almost beating Jeff several times. However Jeff turns things around and manages to win in the end with a Swanton Bomb.

Tajiri and Rey Mysterio Jr.
Vs.
LOD
The Legion puts up a great fight but get's taken down by the 619 in the end. Hawk winds up on the receiving end of a West Coast Pop. 1-2-3

Team Angle (Smackdown Tag Champs.)
Vs.
Kane and RVD (Raw Tag Champs)
Longest match on the card. Many twists and turns. In the end Charlie Haas manages to defeat Kane with the Haas Of Pain submission.

3-Minute Warning
vs.
The FBI
The FBI don't have a strength in numbers like usual. Rico and Nunzio carry half the match. Chuck and Jamal brawl and ruin it until Johnny get's in there. He manages a very impressive presslam pin on Jamal. FBI wins 1-2-3

Rodney Mack
vs.
Rhyno 5 Min-White Boy Challenge
Ryno and Mac wrestle a very physical match. In the end Rhyno wins it with The Gore well within the five minute mark.

La Resistance
vs.
John Cena and B2
Johnny and B2'd win a rough match. La Resistance just can't back up what they say to the extent needed to beat B2'd and John.

Steven Richards
vs.
Edge
Edge wins with the spear.

Sean 'O Hairre
vs.
Ric Flair
Ric loses when Sean hits the Cruel Intentions reverse DVD.

What do you guys think??? Post some of your crossover matches if you feel so inclined.
Old 05-16-2003, 10:59 PM
TATU... you're kidding right?

Crossover's would be kewl, but "Talent vs Brute Force" (Tajiri/Rey
Vs. LOD) doesn't do it for me.

I'd rather see something like RVD vs Spanky vs Rey vs Helms in a 4 Corner Elimination IC title match... but that's just me.

Some of the guys you mentioned shouldn't be making money at all in wrestling...
(Goldberg, Nowinski, Jones, A-Train, LOD, Steiner)

You did know that Jeff Hardy was released right?

I'm wondering who'll get Chavo's spot in the Ladder match on the PPV. It should be Benoit, Rey or Spanky, but knowing Vince DickMahon, he'll prolly make it a "handycap" match, or give Eddy some douchebag partner.

With Chavo going down, Eddy won't get the tag titles. As truly unfortunate Chavo's injury is, this is the PERFECT time to push Eddy for the title... damnit!!!

But what do I know... I'm only a WRESTLING fan, and have been watching for over 20+ years...
Old 05-17-2003, 12:48 PM
we need more then just good matches for WWE to get back in my respect books...change gimmicks and everything else,writers as well....hire me.

they push the wrong people,and hold back and release the wrong people....

jeff hardy deserved to get released...do drugs,fuck you.not a bad spot wrestler,but thats all.he could never get anywhere at his current state of mic work and such.he'll forever be a mid card worker with some okay spots.unless,he goes to indys.

jon cena...jesus christ what happened to my favorite wrestler and gimmick,the prototype?change his stupid rap gimmick asap and give him the serious straight up heel push as the prototype.
Old 05-19-2003, 01:04 AM
You guys ready for a shocker? Then check this out:

Last night at Judgment Day, Triple H retained his title by........................................... a disqualification! Holy shit, I totally wasnt expecting that to happen!!

The aftermath of the match was pretty awesome though, with Nash beating the shit out of him and then power-bombing him through the RAW announce table. Apparently now they are hinting at a Hell in a Cell rematch at Bad Blood. Gee, I wonder who will win that one? *coughTRIPScough*
Old 05-19-2003, 06:59 PM
I have a question about Judement Day:Can you download it off Kazza?? I know you can DL movies and concerts but I've never tried it with PPV events.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:01 AM
You should be able to grab it within a few days... dunworry.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:12 AM
People they should fire list
1. Teddy Long
2. A-Train
3. Mack
4. Jazz
5. Lance Storm

I know I seem like a racist for this list but I like my wrestling bullshit and racist free!
Old 05-20-2003, 12:29 AM
whos mack first of all?

second of all,lance storm is probably the most underused wrestler in the whole god damn WWE.If you didnt see him in his run in WCW,you missed out,damn he can cut some amazing promos,wrestle amazing matches,and light up the show and steal it as well.team canada in WWE was a joke run,unlike WCWs team canada which was just fucking awesome....and of course,with that said,whats he doing now?being a jobber.
Old 05-20-2003, 01:17 AM
Mack is the big light skinned sob who only fights white guys because he says they suck, he hasnt really fought anyone big yet so I dont see why they brought him in.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Well,
I tried to watch some wrestling last night, for the first time in a long time. I was flipping by TNN just as the show was starting, so I figured what the heck, I might as well give it a chance....

I only lasted about twenty minutes (and a majority of those minutes were either commercials or replays).

Ric Flair is still wrestling! Isnt this guy like 60 years old. You would think that they could find some better young guys.

During those twenty minutes I watched the show, there was only 1 wrestling match. And it wasnt too bad. It was a tag team match between the Hardy Brothers and 3-Minute Warning (who get points for using a cool 2-Skinnee J's song as entrance music). I've always been a sucker for tagteam so I enjoyed this one. Even though they are still using the same tricks from when I used to watch 15 years ago. (One partner gets isolated in the ring and is beat up for awhile, then he manages a desperation move which leaves both guys stunned on the ground, and they crawl back towards their respective corners, will he be able to tag his partner in time....)

But on the whole, I was pretty dissapointed. I dont think I will be watching again anytime soon....

Unless of course, they bring back The Macho ManRandy Savage!
Old 05-20-2003, 02:53 PM
just found out rodney mack is redd dogg bignaud from OVW,ECW and various other feds.Heard some nice things about him but i've heard him only wrestling jobbers like spike dudley.I hate the teddy long angle with racism.
Old 05-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by NuclearMisfit
People they should fire list
1. Teddy Long
2. A-Train
3. Mack
4. Jazz
5. Lance Storm

I know I seem like a racist for this list but I like my wrestling bullshit and racist free!
Noooooo They should not fire Lance Storm, that's a dumb idea considering he's one of the few workers on RAW who have this nice little thing called WRESTLING TALENT. I could go on for hours about how much better Storm is than the likes of HHH, Nash, Steiner, Test, La Resistance, Bubba Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Spike Dudley, Kane, Nowinski, Goldberg, Maven, Regal, Richards, Dreamer, Hurricane... So I've basically listed off most of the RAW roster discluding Christian, Michaels & Jericho who have actual talent... So again, firing Storm is an awful awful awful awful awful awful idea.

Stormtrooper 4 Life.
Old 05-20-2003, 11:41 PM
Anybody get the new RAW magazine with Sable on the cover? I was reading the article today about HHH and Goldberg and I just gotta say this about Trips comments: What a henious asshole. He says that Goldberg is 'nothing' because he 'beat up 200 nobody's down in Atlanta'. Some of those 'nobody's' are the likes of Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and many other legends of the ring. Who the hell does HHH think he is getting off saying that shit? A lot of people thought the match between Trips and Flair last night on RAW sucked, I thought it was great, I really wanted Flair to win, and become 17 time champ. Basically I just wanted him to win it last night and then lose it next week, just so he could have had the belt again before he retires, whenever that will be. Triple H's problem is he used to be a wrestler. Now he's engaged to the bosses daughter and is no longer a wrestler, but a person of power who uses every bit of pull he has with the company to get his way. I've said it before and I'l say it again right now, what a bunch of bullshit. He refuses to lay down for anyone, all he cares about is being champ, he doesnt care about putting on a show, taking bumps, or pleasing the fans. The fans are what make the business you jackass. WE MADE YOU! If it weren't for us you wouldnt even have a fucking career. The sad thing is, I used to be one of his biggest fans, including the time when no one liked him. But now I see him for what he truly is: A pussy. Triple H is nothing but a pussy who has to have his way all the time.

There, im done with my rant for the day.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:31 AM
bromy im agreeing with everything you said about storm obviously.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Anybody get the new RAW magazine with Sable on the cover?
<SHUDDERS> How could you get past the cover? I don't think I could touch it, even if there was a shoot interview with Heyman where he shits on Vince, and naked pics of Torrie.<SHUDDERS>

The downfall is only getting worse for the WWF. Until Vince starts listening to people other then guys that are fucking his daughter, and gives Heyman his booking power back, they're just gonna keep going further and further into the shitter. Oh yea... and STOP BRINGING BACK OLD FARTS WHO CAN'T WORK ANYMORE!!!

Sheesh!!

And from reading the Smackdown spoilers, we're in for yet ANOTHER shitty show. One, maybe, MAYBE two good matches... and lots of McEgo of course...
Old 05-21-2003, 11:50 AM
yeah heyman definetly was doing a better job at matches,though even he wasnt doing anything solid enough to get me big time into the wwe scene like i once was.and yes vince should open his eyes and ears,taking comments from other people ISNT a sin you know?
Old 05-21-2003, 12:38 PM
RAW is the best show. They have so many characters that are so much better than anything on smackdown. How do they even compare themselves together.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:04 PM
I hate to say it but the WWE seems to be keeping back the talented people like Booker T, Storm as well as many others. What happened to the multi story angles, like back in the day when every match was exciting and more like a main event than just a boring slow match that I use as a bathroom break. They shouldnt hold back anything! performances, storylines, characters and good matches should be performed at 110 Percent. I would like to see them bring back many of the old school awesome matches like TLC, Hardcore, Street Fights, Backstage Brawls, Coffin Matches Ladder matches on Raw and Smackdown and not just have the same tag matches and womens champ matches all the time.

As for my comments about firing Lance Storm, what I meant was he would be used more in NWA-TNA alot better than he is now people that have already made it use him as well as many of the big talent as stepping stones.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:17 PM
I think that is because they have so many big name characters right now that they are more focusing on them rather than the others that have lots of potential to go far in the business. The WWE should take advantage of these younger stars, such as Jeff Hardy, Booker T, RVD, Lance Storm, Scott Steiner, Rey Mysterio and others. They could make so much more money if they start building these characters out to be the next Hogan, Flair, Pipper, Bret/Owen Hart.
Old 05-22-2003, 03:22 PM
Does anyone know who's wrestling on Smackdown tonight???
Old 05-24-2003, 08:27 PM
How do you guys feel knowing that now Raw and Smackdown will have their own separate pay per views? Bad Blood(June PPV) is a Raw only PPV with HHH VS Kevin Nash World Title Hell in the Cell Match headlining. Will you still order Raw/Smackdown PPVs even when they are sold separately?
Old 05-25-2003, 02:18 PM
i refuse to pay $35-$40 dollars for a PPV,if im not seeing it live.
Old 05-25-2003, 11:48 PM
I just wait and download everything on Kazzaa. That way you don't even have to pay a rental fee.
Old 05-26-2003, 09:26 AM
Jeff Hardy has showed up on a lower federation as a luchador, now I dont see why he left the WWE for this but I guess ill never understand.