Old 05-26-2003, 12:01 PM
oh well,bottom line its his old gimmick willow the whisp...and another bottom line is,if hes happy doing it,let him be...no need for WWE to rehire him and use up more salaries and such,when they still have troubles pushing and getting others over whom matter and are important they dont push hardy anyways hes nothing more then a spot mid card wrestler.
Old 05-26-2003, 10:08 PM
What a wonderful little show that was tonight!!!

Not one damn interesting moment. Not one good moment. Nothing. Just pure and utter shit. Jesus, what the hell is happening to wrestling?
Old 05-26-2003, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jackson13
What a wonderful little show that was tonight!!!

Not one damn interesting moment. Not one good moment. Nothing. Just pure and utter shit. Jesus, what the hell is happening to wrestling?
I know dude just un-fucking believable. What a horrid horrid show. I think Scott Keith said it best in his review of Raw that they FINALLY had an angle that people were getting behind. Ric Flair was getting over HUGE as a face and HHH was getting some great heel heat and what do they do? Pull a stupid swerve at the end just to put more heat on the HHH-Nash Hell In A Cell match that one no one gives a shit about. And OOOOOOOH Randy Orton what a shock!!!! You could tell just how much the crowd cared about that one.
Old 05-26-2003, 10:36 PM
RAW was on tonight? I turned it on and all I saw was shit? Wait, that WAS RAW...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, RAW sucks... plain and simple.

I keep reading about how Ultimo Dragon is gonna debut on RAW? AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! FUCK NO!!! You might as well take him out back, and put a bullet in his head if they do that!!!

Smackdown used to be a good show, but now it's the first 40min that are watchable, and the rest is just shit.

Oh well... what can you do. Can't complain to anyone, cause the only one that can change anything, has his head burried REALLY far up his own ass.
Old 05-27-2003, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Donnie_Darko
I keep reading about how Ultimo Dragon is gonna debut on RAW? AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! FUCK NO!!! You might as well take him out back, and put a bullet in his head if they do that!!!
Actually he had a dark match on RAW and is supposed to have a dark match on tonight's Smackdown tapings. Appearently he is supposed to be on Smackdown.
Old 05-29-2003, 03:05 PM
Samackdowns on tonight. Who all's wrestling??? If anyone knows and feels so inclined PM me some spoilers.
Old 05-31-2003, 06:19 PM
The lie detector segment they did with Vince actually told the truth the part where Hogan, I mean Mr America asked something along the lines of do you care about the fans and it was a lie. I really dont think he cares well I hate to tell this to my future boss but the fans are what makes wrestling, if it wasnt for the fans Vince would still be back in conneticut and very poor! and WCW and ECW would still be around.
Old 05-31-2003, 07:42 PM
from wwe.com

It's no secret that Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan have a rocky relationship both in and out of the ring. This week on Confidential, get the inside story on their relationship. How does Vince really feel about Hogan? Find out this Saturday night on Confidential.

Anybody plan on watching?
Old 05-31-2003, 10:05 PM
It starts right now, so... nope. 90% of what you see on Confidential is bullshit work. Set aside the "on the road with" or the "before they were stars" stuff, and the rest is all crap. Anytime someone answers a "how is; how was; what did/do you think;" question, it's ALL set up, cause there is no WAY they'd let someone shoot on another guy... no way. Why do you think they've never done a "one on one" with RVD?

I guarantee the Vince/Hogan "shoot" will be pure crap to move their lame, time wasting TV angle along, which will culminate at SummerSlam, thus wasting MORE PPV time.

Thank god for Eddy Guererro, Tajiri, Spanky, Rey, Noble, Crash, Shannon Moore, Matt Hardy, Chavo, Team Angle, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Rhyno, Brock Lesnar, Funaki. (don't think I forgot anyone... cept Edge, but he's out for another 8months, and Ultimo, who isn't "officially" there yet) Without them, Smackdown would be almost as bad as RAW...

Speaking of RAW... RVD, Jericho, Helms, Dreamer, Snow, Dudleys... that's it... that's all that's worth watching for. As much as I do idolize HBK, he should've stayed "retired". I hate it when guys feel they have to come back. BUT, unlike others that did the comeback, he's not over extending, and his matches have been good.

I could go on forever pointing out the flaws of the WWF, but why bother. I'd just be a fucking hypocrite anyway, cause as much as it annoys me, I still watch every week. Why? Cause I love wrestling, and I've gotta watch SOMETHING, seeing as I can't afford to buy tapes right now. Mind you, I don't pay shit all attention to RAW, and thanks to Smackdown "spoilers", I can decide ahead of time what to watch. Lately, it's been; Good opener, boring shit, more shit (usually Hogan/DickMahon), decent tweener match, even more shit, then some stupid DQ finish main event.
Old 05-31-2003, 10:40 PM
If you think it sucks now just wait until October. That is when HHH marries The Billion Dollar fucked up Grotesque Breast Implant Princess and basically owns and runs the WWF (Can't call it the WWE). It is in the shitter right now, but goes to the sewer after this asshole really starts calling the shots. Hell, he pretty much does now, look at all the special treatment his butt buddies like Kevin Nash and Shawn Micheals get. Let's break down a few of the major problems in WWF:

HHH- I used to love this guy. I thought that he was the shit about 4 years ago, then he hooked up with Stephanie and has shown what an asshole he really is. He can not wrestle, his mic skills suck, and basically he is just boring as hell to watch.

Stone Cold- How the fuck anyone could cheer this prick knowing that he is a wife beating alcoholic is beyond me. Yeah, he's the toughest SOB in the world. Well, when it comes to beating on women anyway. This fuck makes me sick!

Undertaker- Quite possibly the biggest titty baby to ever grace a wrestling ring. Won't job cleanly unless he has a big tantrum first and is given extra money, refuses to help put anyone over, and he wrestles like he has way too much starch in his underwear. Leave already!!!

Big Show- Like watching a vat of Jell-O try to move. Pathetic.

Kevin Nash- On par with Undertaker is terms of being a titty baby. I bet that he gets "hurt" at the next PPV since he has already wrestled his mandatory 2 matches like he usually does before being "injured" and out for a year or so.

Ric Flair- he's a legend. I agree 100%. But now he is HHH's bitch and he has no business in a wrestling ring. Retire now please while you have a little bit of dignity remaining.

Goldberg- The biggest prick in wrestling. I hate this fucker with a passion. He gives Vince a list of people he won't job to, refuses to go to Europe, and tries to push his weight around backstage. No wonder no one likes him in the back. Oh, he recently got his ass kicked for real by Jericho backstage, why don't they show that at the next PPV? Maybe then more than 3 people will actually order it.

Brock- Is he retarded for real? Maybe his gimmick should've been the special olympic gold medalist and that would give him reason to fued with Angle. I really don't see the fasination with this Goldberg wannabe. I bet he couldn't count to 3 if you gave him 2.

Rodney Mack-Enough of the racial shit. It is boring, has no point, and the Nation of Domination did this back in 1997 and it got no reaction then either.

Piper, Hogan, LOD, Sting, anyone else 100 years old that Vince wants to bring back- WHo cares?!? It is not 1985 anymore Vinnie! What's next, the amazing return of Macho Man, The Mountie, Greg Valentine, and Hercules?

Bring in actual tagteams instead of just hooking up 2 midcarders and calling them a tagteam!!!

Hire more women wrestlers as well! As great it is to look at Victoria and Trish, I am so sick of them wrestling each other every fucking week!!!

That's my 2 cents anyway!
Old 06-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Well, I'm watching right now and I gotta admit, while its not great, it is certainly better than last weeks show. Austin motivating Kane is something I liked to see. Kane is an awesome wrestler, and one strong motherfucker (body-pressing Big Show and the Rumble anyone?) and needs to be pushed big time. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a major push for the Big Red Machine.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:46 PM
I'm watching right now as well and La Resistance is really starting to piss me off right now. Did anybody see that "France Sux" cardboard? why does McMahon always insist that all people of other cultures are evil? And to add insult to injury he's turning all his Canadian wrestlers into bad guys: Test, Lance Storm (who barely gets noticed as it is), Christian and Chris Jericho. BTW jackson13 did anybody ever tell you look like The Big Show
Old 06-02-2003, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Minister
HHH- Undertaker- Won't job cleanly

WRONG!!!!!!!!

Im no Undertaker mark, but I have to say this guy has taken a bad wrap for jobbing. He has done nothing but try and put over talen for years yet somehow after one story he is forever put under the light as a-hole....outside of WrestleMania this guy will lose.....and do it better than 99 percent of the roster...
Old 06-02-2003, 10:12 PM
Sweet Christ on a Stick!!!

Did anyone watch RAW? That was... without a doubt... the WORST FUCKING SHOW EVER!!! I thought they'd be hard pressed to top themselves after that TERRIBLE Rock/Goldberg thing, but they fucking did.

I'm going on record here, and you can hold me to this...

I WILL NEVER WATCH RAW AGAIN!!!

Guess that leaves Smackdown. Just REALLY hope they don't turn Smackdown, into the cesspool of shit that RAW has become.

Old 06-02-2003, 10:12 PM
Mac, I get that all the time. Im actually honored, because I like Big Show alot.

As for RAW, what the hell kind of ending was that?! Earl just stops counting yet Orton gets the win?! Did I miss something or is a 2-count a win now?! Stupid bastards!
Old 06-02-2003, 10:24 PM
Forgot to mention this:

RIP Freddy Blassie. You were a true legend in the business.
Old 06-03-2003, 12:56 AM
I thought Raw was good during the beginning but once they turned The Rock fucking face again it went downhill
Old 06-03-2003, 10:39 AM
I was a bit surprised they turned Rock again. I was digging his heel turn and I felt that it didnt really click well last night...but Id rather see an off Rock than no Rock.
Old 06-03-2003, 11:15 AM
Quote:
As for RAW, what the hell kind of ending was that?! Earl just stops counting yet Orton gets the win?! Did I miss something or is a 2-count a win now?! Stupid bastards!
Actually the match was supposed to end there but Hebner forgot and was waiting for Hurricane to kick out and realized the match was supposed to end.

Special guest referee for the Hell in a Cell match and the ref will be a "crazy son of a bitch" as Austin put it and if it's not obvious the ref will end up being Mick Foley.

RIP Classy Freddy Blassie unfortunatley I was never around when he was wrestling a true legend

Last edited by horrorfreak13; 06-03-2003 at 11:25 AM..
Old 06-03-2003, 04:04 PM
RIP Freddie Blassie... as for raw,i like orton main eventing and getting a push,looks like he'll be in a feud with hurricane,or atleast at bad blood they'll have them fight likely....Raw was so worthless and messy and sloppy last night...horrible programming.
Old 06-07-2003, 04:33 AM
Smackdown was better than Raw Mysterio vs Matt Hardy was close to 4 stars I would give it 3 1/2
Old 06-07-2003, 07:25 AM
Missed Smackdown, but I've got the Rey/Matt match. I heard it was really good, and I'm gonna watch it real soon.

They had to put the title on Rey tho, what with Ultimo showing up in 2 week.
Old 06-07-2003, 08:23 AM
I See Rey holding the belt until SummerSlam when Ultimo Dragon takes it off him
Old 06-09-2003, 01:47 AM
they better not fuck up with misusing ultimo...and i agree the hardy mysterio match was one of the better main events in a while, and i dug angles new face turn as he said "uh..big show,this is called a breathmint...you unwrap it,put it in your mouth like this.."
Old 06-09-2003, 10:27 PM
After watching another crappy Raw Ive came up with some conclusions on why WWE sucks.

1. Too many heels, theres way too many damn heels and not enough faces, and the faces we have are either extremely boring or soon to retire.

2. WWE is still playing the race angle, I dont know If anyone else like this but the race card really shouldnt be played in the WWE, we have enough of that racism bullshit in our everyday lives on the news and in the world and then we come home to see the shit in one of our favorite sports.

3. The storylines are just boring rehashed bullshit, come up with something new and dont keep the same shitty storylines for every pay per view (ex. Stacey, Test, Steiner love Triangle)

4. HHH needs to lose bad, its really bad that people actually turn the channel when he comes on and actually plan Wrestling Boycotts because of this little shithead with little mic skills.

5. HHH never jobbing to anybody, this causes the midcarders to never develop good characters or careers due to always having to job to Mr Lavesque, and this makes wrestling boring.

6. End the Roster split and hire better writters, this will give WWE new and better storylines.
Old 06-09-2003, 11:58 PM
I disagree on the roster split. It gives more talent airtime. If there wasn't a split, then we'd get HHH, Nash, Hogan, Vince, Rock and Goldturd, rammed down out throats on EVERY show. This way, we can at least watch SOME good matches on Smackdown.

Before the split, there was NO cruiser division. Now they at least get one match per week (and after last weeks match SMOKING, they'll get more).

RAW was ZZZZZZZZZZZZ, for the most part. The women's match was as good as I expected. I can see and RVD/Kane feud soon as they drop the titles to the Frogs on Sunday (then RVD will be squashed, or moved to Smackdown... PLEASE move'm!!) The Mick segment at the end was good... until Kevin "I can't run or I'll hurt myself" Nash came out. If the end of the show proved one thing, it was that NOBODY gives a SHIT about Nash vs HHH in a Cell. Why else would they add Mick? To give people something to tune in for, cause those two aren't a fucking draw.

Okay... hypocrite face on...

Quote:
I WILL NEVER WATCH RAW AGAIN!!!
Yea... I said that... and if there was ANYTHING else to have on in the background, I would have. Once NFL seaons rolls around, if this hasn't picked up, I doubt I'll watch RAW for a LONG time (but that's months away, and I might be dead by then, so fuck it)

Here's to hoping they keep the "Vince Factor" under 20min this week on Vincedown, er, Smackdown... not likely tho, with the FUCKING LAME AS FUCKING SHIT "arm wrestling contest" DickMahon is having with Zack... JEEEEZUZ!!!

HEY VINCE...
Old 06-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Quote:

HEY VINCE... [/B]

HAHA! Thats fuckin hilarious man! I agree, while I do like watching RAW, I dont watch Smackdown cuz it's boring and it has 2 of the horrid Fucmahons on it (Vince and Stephanie) they both SUCK, in fact ALL the fucmahons suck ass!

I really LOVED seein Mick back in a ring, beating the hell outta Levesque for the unfortunately short period he did... It was nice to see Cactus take that wicked bump into, and over the corner stairs, without them moving... Heh the end of RAW took me back 3 yrs, to the No Way Out main event... When I heard Mick say that "I'd be denying the fans the chance to see me get my ass kicked on tv" I was hopin that they were gonna go with a Foley/HHH program again, but THIS TIME have FOLEY win the fucking match, and the title!

But NO! They wouldnt do THAT, that would be what the fans WANT, and god forbid the WWE actually does something the fans would WANT! FUCK LEVESQUE, that big HONKEY nosed son of a bitch! If it werent for Foley jobbing to him for 2 PPV's in a row, carrying him, and making him famous, dumbass HHH would be NOWHERE! Least that ass could do would be to return the favor, and job the Title to the man who helped him get to where he is today! (Minus him fuckin the boss's daughter, and suckin Vince off)

Im sorry, but I get carried away sometimes!
Old 06-10-2003, 01:27 PM
I may be in the minority here but I dont mind Vince or Steph and sure dont mind the best McMahon Shane-O...

at any rate.....Wrestling is certainly in a big time major league grade A funk. As great as it is to see some of the best Wrestlers from other companies in the WWF, buying out WCW was a good and very bad move.

First it loaded the roster with people that most fans didnt know. Then it just became not interesting. I Have to say that when the ECW and WCW boys literly turned there back on the WWF wrestlers a year plus ago, that was good...but it hasnt been since.

Split roster is a bad idea...there isnt enough legit guys to make it fun...case in point HHH/Nash...Nash has NO business being a top contender, but what else can they do? There are plenty more guys but not enough to bring it back.

at any rate...Raw last night was typical...it was GREAT to see Foley back and hopefully he hangs around for a while.
Old 06-11-2003, 03:17 AM
I thought Raw sucked as usual but Mick was cool and I think he lost some weight
Old 06-11-2003, 06:19 AM
Yea, Mick did lose some weight... how much does "dignity, pride and self respect" weigh anyway?

Good news from the Smackdown front tho. Apparently they're bringing back the US title. Smackdown needs a "tweener" title WAY more than RAW anyway. It's got more guys that deserve to hold a title. As long as they don't fuck it up, and give the title to Mr America, cause he's, you know, AMERICA... I think it'll go to Benoit, once he goes heel and feuds with Rhyno. There'll MOST likely be a tournament (nothing confirmed tho), and I'm figuring they'll put, Benoit, Rhyno, Hardy, Eddy, Spanky, Rey, Billy Gunn, Rikishi and Tajiri in it. Or maybe they'll stick Hass and Benjamin in there instead... not sure, but I have a feeling Vince will find a way to fuck the title up eventually.

2 more weeks!!
Old 06-11-2003, 06:56 AM
donnie,can you link me to the sites you got them characters of ultimo and cactus from?i've been looking for characters like them for a while now..thanks...and yes bring back the US title if your not going to screw it up,but with that being said,dont bring it back .
Old 06-11-2003, 09:24 AM
http://www.wrestlingubbins.com/showt...p?threadid=478

here you goes Corey, tons of wrestlers some animated ones.

Old 06-11-2003, 09:25 AM
RAW wasnt that bad IMO, certainly better than it has been lately. Im not to excited about the U.S. Title coming back because due to me not getting UPN I dont watch Smackdown! It does come on at midnight on Saturday nights on our ABC afilliate, and I think I will definitely be tuning in this week due to what happened last night at the tapings, SPOILERS ABOUND!

Brock vs. Show for the title. Brutal match. Gets near the end and Brock is up on the second rope trying to avoid a chokeslam. He low-blows Show and superplexes Show off of the 2nd rope. They hit the mat, and the fucking ring collapses!!!!!! Apparently it was a pretty awesome site to see, drawing massive Holy Shit chants. It'll definitely be interesting to see on t.v.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Smilies

Smilies

SMILES!!!!

Smilies

Old 06-11-2003, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MacReady
BTW jackson13 did anybody ever tell you look like The Big Show

Yep. Its true, its true. Quentin kinda looks like DiCaprio from an angle and Succubus
I didnt know there were so many attractive women on this board and to be on topic Tukka kinda looks like Goldberg.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Yea, Mick did lose some weight... how much does "dignity, pride and self respect" weigh anyway?

Good news from the Smackdown front tho. Apparently they're bringing back the US title. Smackdown needs a "tweener" title WAY more than RAW anyway. It's got more guys that deserve to hold a title. As long as they don't fuck it up, and give the title to Mr America, cause he's, you know, AMERICA... I think it'll go to Benoit, once he goes heel and feuds with Rhyno. There'll MOST likely be a tournament (nothing confirmed tho), and I'm figuring they'll put, Benoit, Rhyno, Hardy, Eddy, Spanky, Rey, Billy Gunn, Rikishi and Tajiri in it. Or maybe they'll stick Hass and Benjamin in there instead... not sure, but I have a feeling Vince will find a way to fuck the title up eventually.

2 more weeks!!
Well that's the first time I've heard of the U.S. title being brought back and that's from someone who reads off the internet on a daily basis.

There is a poll on WWE.com saying who would you like to see sign a WWE contract Bret Hart, Lex Luger, Randy Savage, Sting, or Sid Vicious and as I write this so far the results are.

Bret Hart 32.61%
Sting 29.67%
Lex Luger 17.68%
Randy Savag 16.80%
Sid Vicious 3.12%
Old 06-11-2003, 04:42 PM
I was posting on another board, and had this thought about the "poll", and what it means. I don't think it means shit, cause their polls never do. It's just a tease to get people talking about a possible "former star" coming back. If anyone comes back (or shows up), it'll prolly be Sting, cause the rumors have been FLYING, and JR is DENYING, so that means they're TRYING... anyway. Macho won't show cause he legit hates Hogan. It won't be Lugar (that one's obvious). I doubt it'll be Sid cause I keep hearing about his not enjoying the biz anymore.

It won't be Bret, at least not anything more than a one time appearance to "officially" retire, and to thank the fans. He's stated as much in one of his columns. He's in REALLY bad shape (not his fault, but still the truth). His mind is slow now cause of the stroke, and he couldn't run with an angle, and sure as hell could NEVER take ANY bumps what-so-ever. I'd really like to see him once more on RAW, just for the fans and his sake. Bow out gracefully.... but I doubt Vince would allow that. This is what I'd like to see...

BRET
I want to thank all my fans who have supported me over the years. It's been a great 20 years, and I'm glad Vince gave me the chance to come back, and say my good byes in person.

VINCE'S MUSIC HITS

VINCE
Bret, it's good to see you back. (fans cheer) We were always good friends, and I'm sorry things turned out the way they did, but that's the nature of this business.

BRET
You know Vince, I hated you for the longest time, but when you called me after my stroke, I knew you did what you felt you needed to do at the time, and it's time we moved past this.

Bret holds out his hand.

Vince moves in to shake it, but stops.

VINCE
Uh, not to fast. Remember what I said back in '97? Roll the footage.

Footage is shown of the now infamous "Bret screwed Bret" interview.

VINCE
Remember that Bret? Well, that's as true now, as it was back then. You screwed yourself Bret. What happened to you after you went to WCW? Nothing. We kicked their ass, and eventually KILLED them, and why was that? Superior talent? No. Superior shows? No. Was it my genious? Well, that's part of it. But you know why WCW failed? It was you Bret. You kept us down, and you helped kill WCW. You not only screwed you, but you screwed WCW. So screw you Bret, and get the hell out of my ring!!

Bret just stares at Vince like he didn't see that coming... stunned.

VINCE
Get the hell out Bret. You've said your goodbyes, no get the HELL out of MY ring! I made you and I'm gonna destroy you.

Bret turns to leave, then quickly turns back and SUCKERS Vince in the face. Bret then applies the Sharpshooter while the crowd ERUPTS!! Vince doesn't tap, he just screams in pain. Then, out of nowhere, Hebner shows up, and calls for the bell. DING DING!!!

Bret release the hold, spits on Vince, says thank you to the crowd, and leave the ring.

As he walks up the ramp, the lockerroom meets him on the stage, led by HBK. They stare face to face, then embrace and the crowd goes NUTS!!! Everyone shakes Brets hand, hugs him, as the show goes off the air.

Old 06-12-2003, 07:22 PM

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay... I take it back... Sable is NOT the ugliest thing ever in the WWF. I thought Linda Miles was ugly before? Did anyone SEE Smackdown? OH MY GOD!!!! That... was without a doubt... the UGLIEST thing... EVER. I'd sooner fuck Mae Young in the ass, then have to look at that again!!!
Old 06-12-2003, 08:13 PM
Quote:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay... I take it back... Sable is NOT the ugliest thing ever in the WWF. I thought Linda Miles was ugly before? Did anyone SEE Smackdown? OH MY GOD!!!! That... was without a doubt... the UGLIEST thing... EVER. I'd sooner fuck Mae Young in the ass, then have to look at that again!!!
Smackdown doesnt come on untill 11 pm here in Jacksonville, so I have yet seen it but I hate the shit out of Linda Miles, her and Jazz have the most in common (manly and ugly as shit!)
Old 06-12-2003, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Brock vs. Show for the title. Brutal match. Gets near the end and Brock is up on the second rope trying to avoid a chokeslam. He low-blows Show and superplexes Show off of the 2nd rope. They hit the mat, and the fucking ring collapses!!!!!! Apparently it was a pretty awesome site to see, drawing massive Holy Shit chants. It'll definitely be interesting to see on t.v.
I saw it and it was AWESOME!!! The WWE would be much better if they had more ring-collapsings. Forget what Donnie_Darko said about getting rid of The Big Show, he's the only wrestler I know of that can cause a ring to collapse (I remember a fight between him and Undertaker and he managed make a hole by chokeslaming taker in the center of the ring!)