Old 05-24-2013, 05:13 PM
I enjoy this man so much.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:46 PM
He, CM Punk, Jericho and Ziggler are the only reasons I continue to watch! Glad he won the US Title. Future WWE/World Champion right there!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM
I want to see Punk and him going at it for the WWE championship so bad. Just let them go crazy on the mic, and I'll be a happy girl.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Right? A promo feud between the two would be fucking brilliant! Though Punk is far better in the ring than Ambrose is. Still, would be fun to watch!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:03 PM
I honestly think I enjoyed Payback more than Wrestlemania.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:46 AM
Yeah we've all given up. GG.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglorious View Post
Yeah we've all given up. GG.
I was thinking that the other day too.

Although the Wyatt Family was awesome last night.

The "Husky Harris" chants were just fucking obnoxious though. Smarky crowds thinking that they are so smart is becoming incredibly painful. Like what, do you want a cookie for being able to remember things?

These pricks are no better than the assholes who still chant "WHAT" and have killed many great promos and the momentum of performers.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:23 PM
I still love the "what" chants. And Mark Henry fucking deserves them too. Why? Because that motherfucker talks slower than anyone on the fucking planet. When he pauses at just the right time in between words, he's just fucking ASKING to be "whatted"!

There's currently 4 reason's I continue to watch the product: Ambrose's promo's (I don't think too much of him in the ring. He's passable tho), DBryan's matches, Punk/Heyman (anything they do) and Jericho's matches. I pretty much fast forward through almost everything else!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Just finished the last 3 matches or so of the Money in the Bank PPV. Streamed it free of course, cuz I woulda been pissed as fuck if I had actually paid $55 for that shit!

The Ziggler/Del Rio World Title match was going to be match of the night until the stupid DQ finish with AJ.

The SuperCena vs. Henry match was OK. Cena gets beat down the whole time, only of course to make a miraculous comeback and submit Henry in the STF.

The WWE Title Money in the Bank match was decent as well. I liked the Heyman heel turn on Punk.... Crowd chanted "We want Lesnar!" as well. Blandy Boreton wins the briefcase, but I'd rather see him reignite his feud with SuperCena then a Cena/Henry or Cena/Ryberg feud again!

Oh and I read Sandow won the World Title MITB match. What the fuck is THAT all about? I mean he's amusing enough on the mic and shit, but really? In line for a World Title push? I think not. Would've been happier with an Ambrose or a Barrett win, in all honesty.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:01 PM
The WHC money in the bank match was really the only full on entertaining match. I'm not opposed to Sandow winning because it'll give him a push along with a face run for Cody Rhodes, considering he practically had it and Sandow "stole" it from him. Plus Cody was made to look great and is hopefully getting the push he deserves. Sure, Ambrose would have been awesome winning, but he doesn't need it. That guy oozes "it factor" and shouldn't be held back if all goes well.

I didn't hear the "We Want Lesnar" chants because my stream sounded like shit, because I as well would definitely not pay that much for that ppv. But the Heyman/Punk stuff should be interesting on Raw. Cool moment between them.

Here's hoping Bray Wyatt kills someone again tomorrow... Just because.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthunwinding View Post
The WHC money in the bank match was really the only full on entertaining match. I'm not opposed to Sandow winning because it'll give him a push along with a face run for Cody Rhodes, considering he practically had it and Sandow "stole" it from him. Plus Cody was made to look great and is hopefully getting the push he deserves. Sure, Ambrose would have been awesome winning, but he doesn't need it. That guy oozes "it factor" and shouldn't be held back if all goes well.

I didn't hear the "We Want Lesnar" chants because my stream sounded like shit, because I as well would definitely not pay that much for that ppv. But the Heyman/Punk stuff should be interesting on Raw. Cool moment between them.

Here's hoping Bray Wyatt kills someone again tomorrow... Just because.
Husky Harris? Blah. Am I the only one who could care less about this whole "Wyatt" gimmick/stable?

Yeah, the look that Punk shot towards Heyman after he hit him the first time with the ladder.... And Heyman's reaction & subsequent two more hits afterward? Brilliance.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:09 AM
I've always liked Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt. Have you seen any of Bray Wyatt's fcw promos and all that or are you just not a fan? I think he's fascinating. The singing, the dancing with his opponents in the ring, it's all very entertaining. I'm not familiar with the other two guys so I have no clue if they're worth anything.

But yeah, that look of heartbreak on Punk's face was gold (Heyman actually split Punk's head open and he needed 13 staples, ouch). I'm so looking forward to their banter in coming weeks, and Brock being thrown in there to kill Punk.

Last edited by Truthunwinding; 07-15-2013 at 11:38 AM..
Old 07-16-2013, 11:31 AM
I've not seen Wyatt's FCW stuff, no. Everytime I see him now, I just see "Husky Harris acting like an idiot"!

Last night's RAW was infinitely better than the shitty.PPV the night before. I don't get why McMahon expects people to pay $50 for shit, and the give 'em gold for free the next night?!

The crowd was great in Brooklyn! The Ziggler/Del Rio match, Jericho/RVD match, the Heyman/Lesnar/Punk segment & DBryan main eventing Summerslam selection made it all worthwhile!
Old 07-16-2013, 11:39 AM
And here I thought, based on what happened at MITB, that D-Bryan was going to get paired up with the current black hole of charisma McGillicutty, er, I mean, Curtis Axel. I can definitely see Orton turning heel at Summerslam and cashing in, taking the title away from Bryan if he does win. They have a solid history built up over the past couple of weeks. I've never liked Orton, but he's doing little things that add to his character; when Kane and Bryan were arguing on Smackdown a w hile, watch Orton play the part of antagonist and watch him hang out against the ropes. He has a little smirk on his face. Deliberately stirring up shit.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Just finished the last 3 matches or so of the Money in the Bank PPV. Streamed it free of course, cuz I woulda been pissed as fuck if I had actually paid $55 for that shit!

The Ziggler/Del Rio World Title match was going to be match of the night until the stupid DQ finish with AJ.

The SuperCena vs. Henry match was OK. Cena gets beat down the whole time, only of course to make a miraculous comeback and submit Henry in the STF.

The WWE Title Money in the Bank match was decent as well. I liked the Heyman heel turn on Punk.... Crowd chanted "We want Lesnar!" as well. Blandy Boreton wins the briefcase, but I'd rather see him reignite his feud with SuperCena then a Cena/Henry or Cena/Ryberg feud again!

Oh and I read Sandow won the World Title MITB match. What the fuck is THAT all about? I mean he's amusing enough on the mic and shit, but really? In line for a World Title push? I think not. Would've been happier with an Ambrose or a Barrett win, in all honesty.
Sandow is WAY better than Wade Barrett.

Barrett is a bland character and his move list sucks. Oh, and he changes his theme song every other week.

Last edited by rocknblues81; 07-17-2013 at 08:57 PM..
Old 07-18-2013, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
Sandow is WAY better than Wade Barrett.

Barrett is a bland character and his move list sucks. Oh, and he changes his theme song every other week.
Sandow is WAY better than Barrett on the mic, I will give you that. Only cuz he pulls of snarky & condescending extremely well. In the ring though? I think not. Barrett's a power-house and hard-hitter.... Sandow's simply average in the ring, IMO. Will have to disagree with ya there boss.

I just checked out the Ziggler/Cesaro match from Main Event tonight. It was taped before Money in the Bank, but it was a fucking helluva match until the shitty finish!
Old 07-19-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm going to have to agree with rocknblues81 and disagree with Trail_Blazer. Sandow is better than Barrett in every facet of WWE... Charisma, look, mic skills, in ring work, everything. Dude should have a bright future in the E.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofKings2525 View Post
I'm going to have to agree with rocknblues81 and disagree with Trail_Blazer. Sandow is better than Barrett in every facet of WWE... Charisma, look, mic skills, in ring work, everything. Dude should have a bright future in the E.
"Trail_Blazer"? Who's that?

Guess we'll agree to disagree on that then. I see Sandow the same way I see Curtis Axel: Nothing higher than mid-card at best. But that's just me I guess.

Anyone gonna be checking out "Total Divas" when it comes on the E! channel later at the end of this month?
Old 07-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Anyone gonna be checking out "Total Divas" when it comes on the E! channel later at the end of this month?
Don't like reality shows, don't like The Bellas, and them blended together makes my brain hurt.

Last edited by Truthunwinding; 07-21-2013 at 10:21 PM..
Old 07-22-2013, 12:57 PM
I agree, Curtis Axel blows.

I wasn't planning on watch "Total Divas" but everything I read about it makes it more and more intriguing. I'll probably check it out with the wife... and when she figures out that it's connected to wrestling she'll stop watching it and I won't have a "good" excuse to watch it further
Old 07-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Hah! That's why I'm not married.

I'll check it out and see if it's any good.... I love me some Nattie Neidhart, so I think that'll be at the very least amusingly interesting!
Old 08-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Since this thread is dead, I'll just talk randomly.

Last night AJ Lee pretty much buried The Total Divas, and I quite enjoyed it. Surprised they let her say that stuff since they're trying to make money off those women. Too bad about Natalya being on the end of it, though. She's above them.

It's been over a week, but I have to say I loved Lesnar/Punk at Summerslam. Such good storytelling going on in there, and my god, Lesnar got a win. I love Punk, but I didn't particularly think he needed to win. Brock Lesnar is supposed to be a monster, yet repeatedly gets beaten, so they needed to rebuild his image a bit. I'm not one for repeat match ups till the "good guy" wins, but I would not mind at all seeing these two go at it again.

Last edited by Truthunwinding; 08-27-2013 at 10:10 PM..
Old 08-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Since this thread is dead, I'll just talk randomly.

Last night AJ Lee pretty much buried The Total Divas, and I quite enjoyed it. Surprised they let her say that stuff since they're trying to make money off those women. Too bad about Natalya being on the end of it, though. She's above them.

It's been over a week, but I have to say I loved Lesnar/Punk at Summerslam. Such good storytelling going on in there, and my god, Lesnar got a win. I love Punk, but I didn't particularly think he needed to win. Brock Lesnar is supposed to be a monster, yet repeatedly gets beaten, so they needed to rebuild his image a bit. I'm not one for repeat match ups till the "good guy" wins, but I would not mind at all seeing these two go at it again.
- Great promo by AJ. The Bella rejects almost ruined AJ's promo with their stupid BS (wouldn't shut the fuck up during the entire promo) and then dancing like fools after the promo. They are just so awful.

- Cena/Bryan and Punk/Lesnar were great at Summerslam and definitely stole the show. Christian/Del Rio was pretty good as well.

- Loving the Bryan/HHH angle right now. HHH is just so great as the condescending/patronizing heel and I like how strong they are making the new regime look. It will just make it that much bigger when Bryan defeats them.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:11 PM
The Bellas are truly horrible. Yelling "Say it to my face!" when AJ was in fact saying it to their face was nice and stupid, albeit AJ was saying it from a distance. These girls really need to learn how to talk some trash.

I like Triple H in this corporate heel role, and Bryan is a great underdog. This story came at a perfect time too, between Sheamus and Cena being out injured, and Punk being preoccupied with his rage for Heyman. Really lets Daniel Bryan be on his own. Though you know they'll throw in Big Show as an ally, which is very meh...

I still find it funny that this story line has The McMahons willing to push Randy Orton to the moon as champion even though he physically assaulted all of them and practically molested Stephanie, but this Daniel Bryan and his shortness need to be stopped at once. Kind of funny, but hey, what can ya do.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Definitely agree that the Bellas are lame and so is Total Divas. Natalya shouldn't waste her time with these losers and instead, she should be feuding with AJ for the championship.

I think that the Big Show and Mark Henry tag team won't last, even feuding with the likes of the Shield and HHH.

The creative team is wasting the time and talent of Dolph Ziggler. And for no good reason.

Cena being gone isn't a bad thing, but what will the WWE do to work him in after being out for six months? And will the fans want him back then?

I'm guessing the feud between Orton and Bryan is a stall tactic until WrestleMania, when CM Punk reclaims the title.

What are the odds that the Wyatts will be in a heated feud with the Shield by Mania?
Old 09-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
Definitely agree that the Bellas are lame and so is Total Divas. Natalya shouldn't waste her time with these losers and instead, she should be feuding with AJ for the championship.

I think that the Big Show and Mark Henry tag team won't last, even feuding with the likes of the Shield and HHH.

The creative team is wasting the time and talent of Dolph Ziggler. And for no good reason.

Cena being gone isn't a bad thing, but what will the WWE do to work him in after being out for six months? And will the fans want him back then?

I'm guessing the feud between Orton and Bryan is a stall tactic until WrestleMania, when CM Punk reclaims the title.

What are the odds that the Wyatts will be in a heated feud with the Shield by Mania?
As for Nattie:

I don't think that tag team will last either. Those two guys don't compliment one another, and I don't think they will have good matches. Mark Henry should not be a face anyway....

I don't know what they should do with Dolph. I admire his ability to sell, but he really is not getting over that well and I don't like his mic work. He has a teenage boys personality, and the fans just can't buy into him I don't think. I also hate when he says things like "whatevs". Be a little more manly please!

John Cena. Hmmm... Well, I suspect that he will have to get his win back from DB at some point. I think Punk should win the RR and get the title back at WrestleMania. They owe Punk that much after he put The Rock over twice, Undertaker at WM, and Brock at SS. Now he is being stuck in a feud with Curtis Axel... A mid card guy. It has been a good year for Punk in terms of match quality, but he has lost to three part time guys.

None of that will matter if they let him win the Rumble and get the title at WrestleMania. The problem is that Bryan deserves a title run before then. It doesn't have to be extremely lengthy, but he should have the belt by the Survivor Series. But the problem is that a Punk vs. Bryan PPV is not likely to main event WM. Punk will probably only get his WM main event if he faces John Cena.

I think Taker will fight Brock, and Punk might face Bryan for the title at WM. The only two options for Punk is Bryan and Orton.

Cena has to get thrown in the corporate feud, and I think he will either face Orton or Triple H at WM. Neither of those sound appealing, but I'm not seeing any other options if Lesner faces Taker. Triple H has been active in the last 3 WM's and I see no reason why he will not have a match at WM next year.

Either way, I see DB leaving this angle by the RR and Cena being inserted into it. Vince will probably decide to back John Cena again by then.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
The Bellas are truly horrible. Yelling "Say it to my face!" when AJ was in fact saying it to their face was nice and stupid, albeit AJ was saying it from a distance. These girls really need to learn how to talk some trash.

I like Triple H in this corporate heel role, and Bryan is a great underdog. This story came at a perfect time too, between Sheamus and Cena being out injured, and Punk being preoccupied with his rage for Heyman. Really lets Daniel Bryan be on his own. Though you know they'll throw in Big Show as an ally, which is very meh...

I still find it funny that this story line has The McMahons willing to push Randy Orton to the moon as champion even though he physically assaulted all of them and practically molested Stephanie, but this Daniel Bryan and his shortness need to be stopped at once. Kind of funny, but hey, what can ya do.
Vince will probably decide to side with Cena when he comes back around the Royal Rumble.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Nice to see some Natalya love, since she's not the typical "diva", other than looking good in a bikini.

But since we're parading sex pictures, I gotta balance it out here.

Yep. I would. I totally would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post
I want this. Pretty badly. Let The Shield be anti-heroes for a while. The Wyatt family can go after them, face them, and eventually pull them apart. You know, do some emotional and psychological games with the three of them. Then Dean Ambrose can go full nut job like I know he wants to.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
Vince will probably decide to side with Cena when he comes back around the Royal Rumble.
They will probably do something like this. You know Cena won't be able to stay away from this story. That and he heals like some kind of mythical creature. I'm sure if his arm fell off, he'd just grow it back.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:01 AM
Loved the Punk/Lesnar match from Summerslam, awesome stuff! The DBryan/SuperCena match was damned good as well, though not quite as good as the Punk & Cena outings.

Great to see DBryan's moment in the sun, even if it WAS short-lived! You know he'll end up getting his WWE Title back from Orton at some point, and it'll be that much sweeter when he does!

Punk, Heyman, Christian & DBryan are the things that keep me watching the product. Without them? I could care less. Also I really DO like Dean Ambrose, though he's very bland in the ring, the guy's a master on the fucking mic! I can't wait until they allow him to go Heath Ledger "Joker crazy" though, once he inevitably breaks away from the Shield!
Old 09-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Quote:
They will probably do something like this. You know Cena won't be able to stay away from this story. That and he heals like some kind of mythical creature. I'm sure if his arm fell off, he'd just grow it back.
Yep. He will "prove" that he is still the face of the company.

I wouldn't be shocked if we got a DB/Triple H match before this angle is over with... Call me crazy, but I think they could have a really good match. If HHH would put him over I wouldn't mind it.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:43 PM
How this thread dies just mere posts after those Nattie GIFS is crazy to me.

Royal Rumble tonight! Anyone stoked?

I did a little show about my predictions, CHECK IT OUT!
Old 01-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Terrible show that was only saved by the crowd shitting all over the last 2 matches.

"This is awful" , "We Want Divas" during the Cena/Orton match was gold.

Then booing the ever loving hell out of the Rumble match once Rey came out at #30 for the rest of the match once they realized Daniel Bryan was actually not in the Rumble.

Post match Batista apparently lost his cool and flipped off some fans after they kept booing him and started to mock the "Yes" chant.

If the WWE doesn't call an audible here and stubbornly continues with Orton/Batista for the main event of one of their biggest Wrestlemania's ever, that might be the most epic negative crowd reaction they have ever seen.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Awesome HOF video for Jake Roberts last night, couldn't be happier with the long overdue induction.

"You're a sick man, Jake Roberts!"
"Thank you very much."

Haha, heel Jake was one of the best scumbags EVER...
Old 01-29-2014, 10:49 AM
The Batista shitstorm continues. Apparently CM Punk has walked out on the company. It's not supposed to be a work, but there's about a dozen rumors of why he left. If this is true, I'm happy he's standing up for his beliefs, but I'll miss him.

Last edited by Truthunwinding; 01-31-2014 at 11:04 AM..
Old 02-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Batista coming back... big whoop; nobody cares; what a weird decision.

CM Punk walking away becasue of it... boo hoo. This guy had 1 really great "pipebomb" interview and had the E by the balls for over a year... he was the champ for fucking ever during that time and when somebody comes back and takes the spotlight he wants he quits. What a loser. Too small to be intimidating anyways.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:55 PM
I don't think Batista's return was the sole reason he left. Apparently it's not even a factor. He's banged up, tired, and the company is being ridiculous with their decisions.

And I'm sorry, but one great pipebomb? You don't have to like the guy to recognize he gave solid promos before and after that "pipebomb".

Men's obsession with size is quite telling of their psyche. Bigger does not mean better, nor tougher, nor stronger, no scarier. Size is irrelevant to actual ability. Brock Lesnar is an intimidating big guy because he can move. And guys like Batista are sacks of shit.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:19 AM
I have no where else to post this prediction so this place will work as good as any to get it in writing

CM Punk will be returning to the WWE at Wrestlemania and interfering and having a major impact. It's so obvious to me, I don't know why the internet fans can't see it. They made a big deal of him "quitting", they said the door was "open", they let Paul Hayman talk about it to open the show, they still sell his merchandise, yesterday he was the "Spotlight Superstar" on the WWE app. Him quitting was a work and I fully expect him to return during mania.

Other than that, this is the worst Wrestlemania card I can ever remember. I will be watching with friends because it's tradition to get together for Mania and drink heavily but this one is guranteed to be a stinker.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Well, I was absolutely wrong about the CM Punk prediction.

Taker losing at Mania to Lesnar is f'n awful. If you want him to lose the streak, let it be to a future generation star.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:24 PM
XXX was pretty awesome.

The Streak ending was a shock. Figured I would be mad, but I'm not. It was probably Taker's decision and that might be his last match ever.