Old 06-06-2003, 10:25 AM
3 Ninja Series (Go Ahead, Laugh!)

Go ahead....laugh...laugh about!

I have to admit, when I was around 10, I enjoyed these movies, and yesterday, I watched them again for about the 10th time on each of them.

3 Ninjas (7/10)
-- Established the 3 Ninjas franchise. Arguably the best in the series.

3 Ninjas Kick Back (5/10)
-- Quickly made sequel with only one of the orginial 3 Ninjas returning for their role. (Max Elliot Slade)

3 Ninjas Knuckle Up (6/10)
-- Giving the series a more 'spirtual' feeling. Fighting still is like the best: fake, but not that fake. Brings back the orginial cast!

3 Ninjas High Noon on Mega Mountain (3/10)
-- Cheaply made last installment, featuring characters that don't even resemble the five orginial kids. Even the hair color is off! And it stars Hulk Hogan...ugh...

Ok, you can laugh now.....I still feel like I'm 6 again...
Old 06-06-2003, 01:05 PM
I agree. These movies were awesome back in the day....I remember everyone saying "Rocky loves Emily" ( i think that's her name). Rocky, Colt and Tum-Tum were a couple or kickass preteens.

I'm not gonna give any of them a rating because I don't think I can. But I'm just gonna say I enjoyed all of them.
Old 06-06-2003, 01:37 PM
I remember liking these films to. All of them except for the last one. In fact, I would arguably say that the 4th one is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. If not the worst.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:04 PM
Ahh... that makes me kind of happy. I'd though everyone would just point and laugh at me for bringing up a movie that is mostly aimed toward younger kids. And yes, the last movie was shit.

I remember seeing the first two in theaters, and when the others were released on video, that was the downfall. Still, I'd like to see the orginial cast back, even though they are in their 20s. It'd be awesome! Just imagine if they were in college....or not...
Old 06-13-2003, 07:29 PM
I used to live 3ninjas when I was little hehe Here are my ratings for the films

3 Ninjas (7/10)-So it begins
3 Ninjas Kick Back (5/10)
3 Ninjas Knuckle Up (5/10)-alright, but didn't deliver.
3 Ninjas High Noon on Mega Mountain (2/10) This was a piece of shit!
Old 06-15-2003, 03:11 AM
C'mon admit it. That first 3 Ninjas was unreal. Its on cable occasionly, and all of us watch it again.

Tum Tum, Rocky, and Colt...c'mon y'all

its like watching the Mighty Ducks series on TV.....
can't get enough of it

I give 3 Ninjas a tight 8/10!

note: the 8/10 is based on the views expressed at the time of premiere
Old 06-15-2003, 03:05 PM
I enjoyed the first 2.