Old 07-11-2003, 10:05 AM
Steven Spielberg

I think this man is just legendary and can do no wrong.......... he's a movie-maker like no others.

HUGE YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you all think about him?
Old 07-11-2003, 10:25 AM
i'm currently undecided. i think e.t. is the most overrated movie of all time, but i like a lot of his other movies like minortiy report, raiders, catch me if you can, and saving private ryan.
Old 07-11-2003, 12:32 PM
He is THE ONLY person that I would ever consider asking for an autograph.

Peerless.
Old 07-11-2003, 01:13 PM
YAY! He's great, ET was only decent and AI sucks. The rest are above average though. Jaws, Raiders, Empire of the Sun, Minority Report, Schindler's List, Jurassic Park and Saving Private Ryan rocked.
Old 07-11-2003, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grebdron
Peerless.
Couldn't have said it better
Old 07-11-2003, 03:38 PM
It's Steven freakin Spielburg! HE could direct the worst big budget movie of all time at the age of 90 and he would still be a favorite of mine for Jaws alone.
Brilliant man. Of course, everyone already knows that, so I'll stop typing.. right... about... now.
Old 07-11-2003, 04:11 PM
Although I find some of his films to be overly melodramatic, I respect the man's vision. He's also put out more consistently "good" films than probably any other director.

Yay.
Old 07-11-2003, 05:16 PM

If you ask me, Spielberg is to film directors what Shakespeare is to playwrights, both in terms of his name & the diversity of his work.
Old 07-12-2003, 01:14 AM
Of course, yay. One of the two best directors ever. How could I have anything but love for the man behind Schindler's List, E.T., Saving Private Ryan, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Minority Report, and so many more?
Old 07-13-2003, 12:17 AM
An infinate YAY.