Old 04-24-2005, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio24
Good game between chelski and Gooners last night. Viera was starting to look back to his best to. Just my opinion but I think the quicker Arsnel sell Reyes the better. At the beginning of the season he was on fire but he's just not the same player these days. He's really struggled since the radio hoax played on him and his heart looks like it's in Madrid.
Yeah, that, and it feels like he's so keen on proving he's a good player that he focuses too much on trying to score. I mean, he has some better moments than others, but he was a real Black Hole in that Chelsea game -- when the ball came in to him, it didn't come out. He'd always think about the shot before the pass, and with a side like us that likes to move the ball fast and quickly pass it up to the goal, it disrupted a few plays for us.

It feels like Wenger wouldn't mind selling Reyes to Madrid, but he wants Iker Casillas and not Michael Owen in the trade, and I tend to agree with him. We should be fine on offense -- another great offensive players couldn't hurt, seeing how Chelsea has several (Drogba, Robben, Gudjohnsen, and so on) and how Man Utd also has a terrific pair up front (Van Offside and Looney), but Van Persie is coming along beautifully, and Bergkamp still has golden feet. And if Aliadère doesn't fullfill expectations, I'm sure Wenger'll get a good deal for him and use that money on an offensive player.

We really need a goalie, though. Lehmann is solid, but he has his famous lapses. And Almeida is a solid backup, but he won't get us anywhere in the Champions' League. Iker Casillas is one of the top young goalies in the world today, and we'd score a great hit if we could get him. Only Real probably won't want to give him up, and they're right -- I wouldn't either.

I hear Wenger's looking into Kameni too, and that wouldn't be a bad choice, he's a great goalie. Gregory Coupet is extremely solid too, Mickael Landreau, if we're sticking with the Frenchies. Consistent, mature, and talented.

I'm hoping we can beat Tottenham tomorrow. Not to catch Chelsea, fuckers got the trophy already, but to keep United at bay. The Man Utd -- Newcastle game is under way right now, and Newcastle is up right now, so if they can get a win or a draw it'd be great for us to get a win and push United a little further still.

Oh, and thanks to Everton for kicking some United ass earlier this week. A nice goal, a Neville kicked off, Paul Scholes kicked off...If I hadn't already pledged love to Liverpool in case they beat Chelsea in the CL, I'd have to kiss all y'all Everton boys on both cheeks, and the lips.
Old 04-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Well, scratch that, United won (the fuckers). I hate that little Rooney bastard, but boy what a goal. Zboing, a curb, and right into the corner. The little, stupid, sure-knows-how-to-play-ball fucker.

Well...all the more reason to beat Spurs tomorrow.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mattjk_17
Uriah Rennie, for those of you who didn't know, is an incompetent bastard.

Martin Laursen, however, could very well turn out to be one of the best defenders we have bought in the past ten or so years. Immense against Bolton, dealt with almost every ball that came near him. What a player.
I've always thought he was a great player. I think if he had been available to you all season instead of having that knee injury you could well have a few more points on the board.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by James Logan
Well, scratch that, United won (the fuckers). I hate that little Rooney bastard, but boy what a goal. Zboing, a curb, and right into the corner. The little, stupid, sure-knows-how-to-play-ball fucker.

Well...all the more reason to beat Spurs tomorrow.
Yea missed this game yesterday was playing myself. Supurb goal by shrek, i have to give him that. Never really though Newcastle would give them a game but fair play they had a go.

I hope Arsnel beat Spurs to. Altough I'm pretty sure they will. Spurs never seem to have enough about them when it comes to the derby with Arsnel. The thing is they are stupid enough to try and out play them. Not a good idea to the team that uses the ball better than any other team in the world.

It would be nice to see Man U draw a hard team in the euro qulifiers and get dumped out early. Oh my the ecstacy.

Yet another dire performance from us away. Hustled off the ball by Palace. Never mind we'll turn over chelsea wednesday and march onto our 5th Euro crown baby.
Old 04-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Boo-yeah. The blue boys are gonna have to wait for the weekend to celebrate.

Great game we had tonight. I know 1-0 isn't the big score everyone expected, and Tottenham had a couple of shots at the goal, but we had a good flow. And Reyes finally put up a real great team-oriented performance -- it's been months since he's played like that.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:18 AM
Missed the match again last night. My new series of West Wing came and I got hooked on it all night.

Anyway glad the Gooners won. I'm hoping Chelsea might draw or lose saturday so they can't rest any players for the second leg against us and you never know it might plant some seeds of doubt. Bolton are definitley the team to do it. They seem to enjoy beating the big boys.

I heard that Reyes played well glad he scored. If he does go i'll be a little gutted because up untill the match against the Scum when he was kicked off the park by Gary Ferret Neville he was looking like a great player. Pity.

I know PSV ain't everyone's favourites on this board but I goot shout for em tonight. If we are going through I don't want Milan
Old 04-26-2005, 07:03 AM

After last nights game I all I have to say is...

Bugger, bugger, wank, arse, fuck!

We never ever really looked like getting into it. We let them walk all over us and I was embarrassed.

Win your own title Chelsea. You know what pisses me off is that this guy I know now supports Chelsea and has been gloating about how good they are...cunt. If Spurs had £3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 we'd be the best too. Hopefully it will all end in tears like Leeds. I apologise to any genuine Chelsea fans out there but these new breed of fans really want me to slash their throats!

I hate all these arrogant Chelsea fans who come out of the woodwork all of a sudden. All the years I've had a season ticket for Spurs I hardly ever saw any Chelsea shirts on the train down now they are everywhere.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bullet Tooth Tony
After last nights game I all I have to say is...

Bugger, bugger, wank, arse, fuck!

We never ever really looked like getting into it. We let them walk all over us and I was embarrassed.

Win your own title Chelsea. You know what pisses me off is that this guy I know now supports Chelsea and has been gloating about how good they are...cunt. If Spurs had £3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 we'd be the best too. Hopefully it will all end in tears like Leeds. I apologise to any genuine Chelsea fans out there but these new breed of fans really want me to slash their throats!

I hate all these arrogant Chelsea fans who come out of the woodwork all of a sudden. All the years I've had a season ticket for Spurs I hardly ever saw any Chelsea shirts on the train down now they are everywhere.
I very much agree with this. There do seem to be a hell of alot of new jackass glory boy Chelsea supporters around.

Although I have to say with Spurs even if you had £3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 there's still a fair chance your board could fuck it up.
Old 04-26-2005, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bullet Tooth Tony

Ditto.

The money thing's not that easy, though. Real Madrid has a shitload of money, and the best players in the world, and they aren't winning crap. I hate the new and "improved" Chelsea, and I hate Jose Mourinho, but they're a very strong side, and Mourinho's a great manager (although not so great human being).

The thing is, I think these Chelsea fans are getting excited too soon. Sure, Chelsea's doing great. But they got the money, they got the excitement of novelty, and let's face it, of the three top teams in the Premiership, they were the less plagued by injuries. Robben missed a lot, and Drogba sat out a few games, but other than that, everyone was up and healthy throughout. Whereas United had to go a great part of the season without Ruud, without Saha, and Rooney and Rio missed a few games; and Arsenal went most of the season without both Gilberto and Sol Campbell, and now we're missing Ljungberg and Henry for a few games.

If everyone's healthy next season, I'm predicting it'll be a much, much closer contest. I honestly can't predict who'll win -- hopefully it'll be the Gunners, and it's depending on who can add the most to their already existing side (although all three teams have an already established nucleus), but it's gonna be much closer than this season.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Although I have to say with Spurs even if you had £3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 there's still a fair chance your board could fuck it up.
Not likely, they don't have Doug Ellis
Old 04-26-2005, 11:44 PM
Glad to see you guys throwing Chelsea and their fans under the bus left and right...hehe

As a loyal Chelsea fan over the years I'm glad that Arsenal beat Spurs...sorry BTT. I would rather see Chelsea win the title on their own and hopefully they will do it this weekend against Bolton. Even though I haven't frequented this thread much this season my thoughts and feelings about Chelsea are still the same. There is no time to think its all wrapped up and like any other champion you have to finish strong! I had a chance to watch the Fulham match today...good to see Robben running and playmaking again. My boy Lampard has to be a candidate for footballer of the year at this rate...he with Terry are the heart and soul of this team. As for the CL Semi against the Reds I can't wait! I'll be at work tomorrow while its going on but I'll be taping the game for sure and will watch it tomorrow night! i'll have some thoughts after the game for sure!
Old 04-27-2005, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Puck Bond
Glad to see you guys throwing Chelsea and their fans under the bus left and right...hehe

As a loyal Chelsea fan over the years I'm glad that Arsenal beat Spurs...sorry BTT. I would rather see Chelsea win the title on their own and hopefully they will do it this weekend against Bolton. Even though I haven't frequented this thread much this season my thoughts and feelings about Chelsea are still the same. There is no time to think its all wrapped up and like any other champion you have to finish strong! I had a chance to watch the Fulham match today...good to see Robben running and playmaking again. My boy Lampard has to be a candidate for footballer of the year at this rate...he with Terry are the heart and soul of this team. As for the CL Semi against the Reds I can't wait! I'll be at work tomorrow while its going on but I'll be taping the game for sure and will watch it tomorrow night! i'll have some thoughts after the game for sure!

Cool it'll be interesting to see where you thought it all went wrong for you.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Cool it'll be interesting to see where you thought it all went wrong for you.
I like this guy!

Here's hoping Liverpool win tonight!
Old 04-27-2005, 11:58 AM
*Logan is under the shower, washing and rubbing*

When you waaaaaaalk
Throoooouuugh a storm
Hold your head -- UP HIGH!
Aaaand don't be afraid
Oooooof the dark!
Old 04-28-2005, 04:28 AM
Quote:
I like this guy!

Here's hoping Liverpool win tonight!
Well thank you very much. After such nice comments it would be rude of me not to like you back
Old 04-28-2005, 04:35 AM
Quote:

When you waaaaaaalk
Throoooouuugh a storm
Aaaand don't be afraid
Oooooof the dark!
Sing it. Sing it Baby.

Not a bad performance there last night. I would have snapped anyone's hand off who told me a win against Chelsea at home would send us through to the Final of Europe.

Did a good job last night. I think Benitez outfoxed Jose. I know Jose is saying that it's agreat result for Chelsea, well he would. But the atmosphere at Anfield is going to be White-hot. The crowd will carry us to the final.

The only thing is. 40,000 Scousers in Istanbul.

Every Travel Agents dream
Old 04-28-2005, 04:49 AM
Well just finished watching the game...pretty balanced tough fought match...not a very inspired effort by Chelsea overall. The result certainly isn't great but not conceding an away goal is very important. Best players for Chelsea I would say Makelele was solid in midfield, Carvalho was strong in defense and Cech obviously with 2 big saves in the 1st half especially against Baros' header. Shame Drogba couldn't do better with his chance early and on any other night Lampard burys his good chance. As for Liverpool they played well, steady, a bend but don't break in the 1st half and they flat out gave Chelsea nothing in the 2nd half. Their best players were clearly Hyypia and Caragher in defense and I thought Riise had a very good game down the left wing for them especially in the first half(they obviously were testing Johnson as much as possible)...as for Gerrard he didn't look very good his only highlight was that cross to Baros, but his bad miss in the closing minutes was indicative of his night.

Well after The Blues clicnh the Premiership this weekend I look forward to the 2nd leg at Anfield this tuesday...I'll be back with my thoughts and to celebrate us heading to the final in Istanbul....hehehe
Old 04-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Quote:
I know Jose is saying that it's agreat result for Chelsea...(
This is weird, to me. Jose has always been the cockiest, most arrogant and sure-of-himself bastard in the world. But about this semi, he's playing nice, with his "a draw would be a great result", "I've just been telling my players that if we don't get a good result tomorrow nothing is lost", and his "I think 0-0 at home is a great result for Chelsea", and so on. I don't know what it is. I don't if it's just mind games, or if he's just being honest because being cocky gets him fines, or if he's just actually unsure of himself or afraid for once. But it's not the usual Mourinho.

I liked the game a lot. Liverpool was incredibly solid -- Carragher and Hyypia gave the most solid central defense performance I've seen in a while. Traore also had a great game. I got a little afraid when Dudek slipped and the ball looked it was gonna slip into the goal, but other than that, it was a nice watch.

I think the Reds can really win it at home. First of all because it's at home, and it's very hard for anyone to win at Anfield. Second of all because Benitez has gotten them to be consistently solid and play great ball. Third of all because I don't think Chelsea will be as offensively bold, which should make the game more even still than the first leg. Fourth of all because Hamann should be back and because Cisse's legs are looking better and better every time he steps out on that pitch. Fifth of all because Alonso being unjustly suspended (he didn't even touch Gudjohnsen) is gonna motivate 'em. And sixth of all, because Lampard (who played every fucking game this season) is really looking tired, and seeing how important he is to Chelsea, I think it's gonna hurt them bad if he can't get his legs under him for 90 full minutes.

Sure, that might all be wishful thinking. But I'm actually optimistic now.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:33 AM
Quote:
This is weird, to me. Jose has always been the cockiest, most arrogant and sure-of-himself bastard in the world. But about this semi, he's playing nice, with his "a draw would be a great result", "I've just been telling my players that if we don't get a good result tomorrow nothing is lost", and his "I think 0-0 at home is a great result for Chelsea", and so on. I don't know what it is. I don't if it's just mind games, or if he's just being honest because being cocky gets him fines, or if he's just actually unsure of himself or afraid for once. But it's not the usual Mourinho.

I think this is usual Mourinho. Semi-final last year his Porto team has drew 0-0 at home with Deportivo. They then went away and scored early against them and won 1-0. This year in the semi against Manchester United they drew 0-0 at home went away and scored early and won 2-1. He definitley sets his teams out not conced at home and draw 0-0 because he knows the situation is still ok for him.

Although I should add this is only when the 1st game is at hom

In any game no matter how much the opposition are battering you. You are going to get one chance to score and I think Jose knows there are going to be times in next weeks game when they are going to be on top. And he thinks with his defence and attacking flair of Duff Robben and Gudjohnsen he's convinced they 're going to score and keep us from scoring 2. The worry with this is that we could batter them score 1 and ten minutes from time a deflected Lampard shot hits the net and we are out.

Anyway that is all hypothetical. I just think thats how Jose is thinking and I can understand why he still feels they are favourites.

HOWEVER

I still think we are going through. Anfield has got this mythical ability to just produce stunning European nights out of our teams. Over the years some of the best teams in the world have been shocked and blown away by it. It is why along with the fact that Chelsea have had a hell of alot of luck against us (and other teams and it always even's up) that we are going to win this tie.
Before Levekusen and Juventus ties I wasw nervous. But this time I just feel we are there to take it home.

Also think you got a point about the tiredness of Lampard. In fact I think alot of them are lookin tired.

All I know is if I was offered 0-0 at the start against a team that scored 4 againt barcelona and Munich at home I would have bitten you're hand off. Aother magic night at Anfield beckons and then onto Milan.

Although first we have to lose to Middlesborough tomorrow
Old 04-29-2005, 11:50 AM
Quote:
I think this is usual Mourinho. Semi-final last year his Porto team has drew 0-0 at home with Deportivo. They then went away and scored early against them and won 1-0. This year in the semi against Manchester United they drew 0-0 at home went away and scored early and won 2-1. He definitley sets his teams out not conced at home and draw 0-0 because he knows the situation is still ok for him.
Yeah, but that United game was heck close. United was without Rio or Van Offside, and it took Chelsea 85 minutes to break that 1-1 tie. And that Depor' game wasn't easy, either.

If this is typical Mourinho (and you've got a point, could be), then I think it might just be just as well. It's worked every time before, and he's never lost a semi before, but there's a first time for everything, and I think this could be it. Anfield's a special place to play a European semi in. And the stuff I mentioned before. And Chelsea's getting tired -- looking at their fixtures and results on their website, I've just noticed they've "only" won 13 of their last 20, and they're definitely not as imperial as they used to be. And they had a hard time winning both their games in Anfield this year, both by just one goal, and the Carling Cup Final took overtime.

I'm optimistic. Something can really be done next week for the Reds.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Well, scratch that, United won (the fuckers).
swear as much as you want, The devils are the BEST ( maybe )
Old 04-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jason statham
swear as much as you want, The devils are the BEST ( maybe )
Oh, the Devils are good. Wouldn't call 'em names if they weren't.

But let's be honest -- Fergie, Roy Keane, the Nevilles, Van Offside, Shrek...they're easy to hate, too.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:16 PM

Hey, so the Reds got a point. Better than nothing.

And Chelsea won (a double by Lampard, don't look so tired now, does he, Logan boy? ). Kudos to you Blue boys, been waiting for some silver for a long while, and, whether I like your coach and your players or not, you had one fucking hell of a great season. Congrats.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Today's "performance"? Ouch.

Well done to Spurs, they deserved the win today. We didn't show up and paid for it big time. It's pretty much the end of our season now, another case of "so close but so far".

I hope we bring in some quality signings this Summer, otherwise we can expect more of the same next year.
Old 05-01-2005, 03:21 PM
5-1
fuck, what a crazy match.
Old 05-02-2005, 05:12 AM
I never thought for one second I'd be talkign about football on JoBlo of all places, but most of the football dedicated sites are shite. I'm a BIG Bolton fan, and I want to say well done to the British contingent of Chelsea's team, I think they really worked hard, a helluva lot more than the foreign mercenaries. The fans were fantastic on saturday, really friendly guys and we were quite happy drinking with them in pubs before and afterwards. This is the first time this has happened for a long time with any away fans, I've had some bad encounters home and away.

Bolton for fourth!! (I wish, man)
Old 05-02-2005, 06:20 AM

Tottenham 5 Aston Villa 1

I'm not gonna rub the result in as I'm a bigger man than that. I know Villa are better than that and they know that, plain and simply you guys should have been awarded a penalty but werent and Kanoute scored. That really got inside the players skin I reckon, they just imploded and once you are 3-0 within 30 minutes or so then its almost impossible to come back....except if your Manchester City!

We did outplay Villa all over the park, the fifth goal was terrible. I sit just down from the goal line and damn Kelly was just allowed to score. I read that Andy Reid got all the plaudits but I think Simon Davies played out of his skin.

I won't lie and I'm really pleased with the result yesterday and feel really confident we can grab that last UEFA spot. Draw with Boro on Saturday and then beat Blackburn at home the week after and we are there! Saturday is going to be really tough and both sides will go hell for leather. Its going to be tense, at least we are still playing for something especially after previous seasons. I remember throwing my season ticket onto the ground when we got smashed 4-0 at home to Blackburn. Hopefully I wont be doing the same this time round.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Quote:

When you waaaaaaalk
Throoooouuugh a storm
Aaaand don't be afraid
Oooooof the dark!
I'm hyped, baby. I'm HYPED!
Old 05-03-2005, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Today's "performance"? Ouch.

Well done to Spurs, they deserved the win today. We didn't show up and paid for it big time. It's pretty much the end of our season now, another case of "so close but so far".

I hope we bring in some quality signings this Summer, otherwise we can expect more of the same next year.

Did I read somewhere that O'Leary has been given £20 million next season.

I'm sure I read that Ellis went beserk because O'Leary let slip to reporters he had this money and Ellis thinks clubs will now drive up their prices knowing about this money.

If it's true it could be the money that kickstarts Villa's ascent to regular Euro football.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:46 AM
Quote:
I'm hyped, baby. I'm HYPED!

ME TO BABY ME TO.

Another dissapointing performance/result on Saturday. Lokks like we are going to give the FA a problem if we win it because 4th is out of our reach I feel.

Jose was not looking his usual cocky upbeat self in the press conference yesterday. I think he's feeling the pressure just a little.

On the other hand Rafa turned around and said: Mourinho is one of the best coaches in the world....... but tonight he will lose.

I like it Rafa. I like it. That was right out of the Jose playbook.

I've never been this confident going into a match before it's surreal. We I've already booked off three days after the Final from work to recover from the hangover.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Did I read somewhere that O'Leary has been given £20 million next season.

I'm sure I read that Ellis went beserk because O'Leary let slip to reporters he had this money and Ellis thinks clubs will now drive up their prices knowing about this money.

If it's true it could be the money that kickstarts Villa's ascent to regular Euro football.
It's been mentioned as £20m in the papers, however the club have not officially announced anything. All I know is that the money is meant to be larger than any amount David expected at the club.

I certainly hope that we get back on to the European stage, to do so we will need to bring in some new faces.

And as for Liverpool tonight... FUCK YEAH!
Old 05-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Holy shit. They did it.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Well as a Chelsea fan I am half happy and half very disappointed after todays events...watched both the Bolton game on saturday and just finished watching the Liverpool match about 10 minutes ago...Congrats to Liverpool for hanging on and beating the blues(damn you Gudjohnssen! get it on net why don't you) As for Liverpool's goal...ehhh could have gone either way...should have been a penalty anyway...what can you do? Chelsea attack the whole game just couldn't create good chances and get one in the net. I hope Liverpool go on to win the CL in Istanbul hopefully against Milan...even though Chelsea aren't going to the final I will always support an English club in the final...and plus when I was growing up in England L'pool were always my 2nd favorite team behind Chelsea.

As for the Bolton game...again not really a very inspired effort especially early on...but once again Lampard rose to the occasion...with some nice work and two nice finishes...I was ecstatic that we won the league it has been a long time coming millions or no millions....they deserved it this year and earned it all the way.

Overall a pretty bloody good season for my team! League champs, a 2nd straight semi appearance in the CL, a League cup and a decent showing in the FA Cup. Next year I fully expect them to challenge for the league and hopefully we will have even better showings in the CL and FA Cup!
Old 05-04-2005, 03:50 AM
Good job liverpool, that thought Morinho a lesson.
I just felt bad for john terry. poor fella.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:29 AM

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me that was tense. I never thought it was going to be that kind of game. I really thought we'd score a couple and then sit back. I didn't expect a goal that early and then hang on for the rest of time.

And where in the BLUE FUCK did they get 6 extra minutes from.

Anyway fuck it we are through and I love it. In all fairness to Chelsea they've had a great seaon but I don't think they deserved to win last night. For the champions to only have 1 shot on target in the whole game is shocking.

As for Gudjonsen's miss. Well i've been saying it. You've used all your luck up for the season.

On to Istanbul that could be nasty.

Oh um Logan. Shouldn't you be in the gallery with a Stevie G shirt on anytime soon.
Old 05-04-2005, 02:38 PM

Quote:
[B]YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sentiments exactly...sorry Puck.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:31 AM

Ahhhhh!!!!

Old 05-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Well ok that didn't work.

Really don't get this picture thing.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Quote:
[B]In any game no matter how much the opposition are battering you. You are going to get one chance to score B]
And what did Gudjhonsen do with it

FUCKING BLEW IT

hahah
Old 05-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Quote:

And where in the BLUE FUCK did they get 6 extra minutes from.

Because you started running all over the stadium and jumping inside the goal, thats how .