Old 05-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jason statham
Because you started running all over the stadium and jumping inside the goal, thats how .
Fair point. It's just we were so excited about being in the final we couldn't contain ourselves. Do you remember what that feels like?
Old 05-06-2005, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio24
Do you remember what that feels like?
well, i remember how it felt when we kicked newcastle`s ass and reached the final, but thats nowhere near the finals of the champions league, lucky bastard .
Old 05-09-2005, 07:45 AM
Quote:

Oh um Logan. Shouldn't you be in the gallery with a Stevie G shirt on anytime soon.
Getting round to it. You have no idea how hard it is to find a Liverpool jersey in France. I'm going up to Paris in the next couple of days, so hopefully I'll get one there, and then it'll be up. Until then, however, I'll just put in a little Liverpool logo as my avatar.

You guys did a great job. Goal or no goal -- nobody actually knows. Watching the replays, and freeze framing at the moment Gallas seems to be hitting the ball, it does look like there's enough room between his foot and the line for a whole ball. But it's a tough, tough, tough call.

José's proved once again he had absolutely no class, though. Whiny bitching sore loser. Selective memory, too -- anyone want to replay that image of Ricardo Carvalho tackling Victor Valdes during the Barcelona game?

Last edited by James Logan; 05-09-2005 at 07:51 AM..
Old 05-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Oh, and thanks for losing to us yesterday. We really could use those three points.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by James Logan
Oh, and thanks for losing to us yesterday. We really could use those three points.

No problem. As you were so supportive of us I put a call into Rafa and asked him to tell the boys to take it easy on you so you could clinch 2nd spot.

What is it with us and not being able to win a game after we have played in Europe. It's getting on my nerves a wee bit.

As for the 'GOAL' against Chelsea. Well i don't care what Jose and anyone else has got to say about it. If it wasn't a goal the goalkeeper is being sent off and we are having a penalty so shut it Jose.

I got to be honest I've defended the man to the hilt on this board but he really is pissing me off. 'The better team lost'. Fuck off you tit. You only had one shot on target in two match. So maybe you were right about him.

You don't have to buy a Liverpool top Logan. Keep you're money my friend. Or chip into the Arsnel supporters fund for a new Goalkeeper

Says I who has Jerzy Oooops I droped it again Dudek in goals for my team.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:00 AM
Oh my that avata is by far the coolest thing on this site .

How do you do that to your avata. And also can anyone tell me how to post a picture because i'm really struggiling.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Posting a picture you ask?

Insert this code:

[img]full image URL here[/img]

As for the football this weekend, we lost to Man City, why am I not surprised? I'm confused as to why David O' Leary has kept on using Hitzlsperger since he has decided to join Stuttgart. Thankfully Nobby came on as his replacement on Saturday, but it just wasn't enough.

We need some good players in, shite ones out (yes Samuel and Delaney, BOTH OF YOU!!!), and someone to help Hitzlsperger pack for Germany quickly. Heck, I'll do it. I don't want him to start at Anfield, I want him out of the country ASAP.

As for this coming weekend, I expect Liverpool to win. We've got nothing left to play for anyway. Hopefully Palace can hold Charlton to a draw, thus guaranteeing us 10th, Norwich to win their game and Southampton and West Brom to lose. I would kill to see the Canaries stay up!
Old 05-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Quote:
If it wasn't a goal the goalkeeper is being sent off and we are having a penalty so shut it Jose.
That, and they still had 91 fucking minutes to score a goal and come back. The man's a dick, and a sore loser. He just blamed the loss on everything -- Anfield, not having Robben or Duff, the goal -- just to make the point that "Rafael Benitez did not beat Jose Mourinho". That's all he cares about -- proving it wasn't his fault, that the world is ganged up against him.

No class. Absolutely no class. And like it or not, I'll just repeat what ex-French team coach said when he heard Mourinho's press conference -- "Not true, José, the best team over those two games WON."

Quote:

You don't have to buy a Liverpool top Logan. Keep you're money my friend. Or chip into the Arsnel supporters fund for a new Goalkeeper.
Well, buying wasn't my first option. Going into the cabin, trying it on, and taking a picture before putting it back is my first option.

As for goalkeepers...We ain't getting Iker Casillas. Real won't let him go, and they shouldn't. If I were Wenger, I'd go for Gregory Coupet or Carlos Idriss Kameni. Both young, but both terrific, can perform right away AND in five years. Coupet's just won his fourth title in a row with Lyon, so maybe he'd like a new challenge, and Kameni plays for Espanyol, and Arsenal's one step above, so maybe one of them can be interested.

It'd be sweet. Help us a lot in the Champions League.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Quote:

How do you do that to your avata.
What, change it?

Oh, and I know I still owe you a PM. I'm getting round to it. Just been real busy for a few days -- but I'm getting there.
Old 05-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mattjk_17
[B]Posting a picture you ask?

Insert this code:

Cheers i'll give that a try. It's been doing my head in.

Old 05-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Quote:
What, change it?

Oh, and I know I still owe you a PM. I'm getting round to it. Just been real busy for a few days -- but I'm getting there.
Ignore me I don't know what I'm talking about. I meant is that avata on the list of ones they give you to choose from?
What page is it on?

As for the pm. Likle I said in you're own time. I apreciate you taking the time to help
Old 05-09-2005, 03:09 PM
ohhh ! nice avatar James.

and just to remind who`s the king around here :

By the way lovers, keep the PM going
Old 05-09-2005, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Ignore me I don't know what I'm talking about. I meant is that avata on the list of ones they give you to choose from?
What page is it on?
Oh, it's not there. I got it by browsing Google.

Quote:

Relax, man, and take the redhead home with ya. If all goes well tomorrow, Scholes and his buddies will either lose to the Blues or draw (yes, yes, the one time I'm not rooting for Chelsea to lose ), and that'll put us, the mighty Gunners, in that oh-so-coveted Champions League seat for near good.

And then we'll kick some ass in Cardiff later on. And then we'll go enjoy the summer, hire a keeper, make sure we keep Ashley and Thierry and Robbie, come back, and kick all your asses again to remind you who's boss.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Quote:

Awww are you feeling left out. Do you want me to PM you my feelings about why Manchester United have fallen so sweetly from grace.

Ahhh I love seeing ole Fergie put his foot in it.

"There really isn't that much in difference of quality or performance between us and Chelsea. We aim on putting a marker down tonight to show we mean business next year."

24 Hours later

Manchester United 1
Chelsea 3

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 05-11-2005, 07:44 AM
oh god ! The lovers have united against me, any help ? any support ?
Old 05-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Quote:
oh god ! The lovers have united against me, any help ? any support ?

I've told you before that you are not going to get any help, any support, or any new friends as long as you keep supporting those..... those.... oh I can't bring myself to say it

Last edited by Scorpio24; 05-11-2005 at 09:44 AM..
Old 05-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Posting a picture you ask?

Insert this code:

As for the football this weekend, we lost to Man City, why am I not surprised? I'm confused as to why David O' Leary has kept on using Hitzlsperger since he has decided to join Stuttgart. Thankfully Nobby came on as his replacement on Saturday, but it just wasn't enough.

We need some good players in, shite ones out (yes Samuel and Delaney, BOTH OF YOU!!!), and someone to help Hitzlsperger pack for Germany quickly. Heck, I'll do it. I don't want him to start at Anfield, I want him out of the country ASAP.

As for this coming weekend, I expect Liverpool to win. We've got nothing left to play for anyway. Hopefully Palace can hold Charlton to a draw, thus guaranteeing us 10th, Norwich to win their game and Southampton and West Brom to lose. I would kill to see the Canaries stay up!

I'm surprised that he keeps using Hitzlsperger to. I may be wrong here but i've never really thought he was a great player. Just average. He's got a hell of a shot on him but thats not enough. Has Nobby been injured or out of form recently because I was surprised to find him on the bench. I thought he was going to be a great signing for you when he joined. I still do but he needs a little more along side him.

The end of the seaon and that 20 mill can't come quick enough for you i'm guessing. Like I said if that kind of money is invested wisely and O'Leary has usually bought well in past (if not a little excessively) then next seaon could be a good season for the Villa.

Cue Deadly Doug to sack O'leary and bring in Howard Wilkinson when things start to go great.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Quote:

Ahhh I love seeing ole Fergie put his foot in it.

"There really isn't that much in difference of quality or performance between us and Chelsea. We aim on putting a marker down tonight to show we mean business next year."

24 Hours later

Manchester United 1
Chelsea 3
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too when the game ended. And this was Chelsea without Cech, without Robben, without Drogba, without Terry, without Duff...and in Old Trafford.

I'm glad. One more sign Arsenal's winning the Cup again this year.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too when the game ended. And this was Chelsea without Cech, without Robben, without Drogba, without Terry, without Duff...and in Old Trafford.

I'm glad. One more sign Arsenal's winning the Cup again this year.

Yea I can't see any other result than an Arsenal win in the cup final.

The commentator said something during the match the other night which I think is very true. He said 'Manchester United players seem to have their mind on the cup final. They seem to be holding back for that. It's a very dangerous game because you can't just turn form on and off'

I thought that was spot on. Where as United have looked uninterested and stale. Arsenal have looked spot on and very compact. All this without Sol campbell and Thierry Henry.

I can't wait for this game. It always kicks off with these two playing each other. Should be even more charged for a Cup Final. Here's a £10 spot on Rooney getting sent off.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:58 AM
you two just fuckin wait, when that fucking match is fucking over, i`m gonna come to this fuckin thread and bash the fuck out of you both.
And hey Scorpio, if i see you in fuckin cardiff, i`m gonna rip your fuckin spine, you doss cunt

i cant fuckin wait till that fuckin match is over to teach you cunts a muthafuckin lesson
Old 05-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Quote:
you two just fuckin wait, when that fucking match is fucking over, i`m gonna come to this fuckin thread and bash the fuck out of you both.
Well, if it can help you get over the loss, then sure, as a friend, I'll be there for you.

Old 05-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Well, if it can help you get over the loss, then sure, as a friend, I'll be there for you.

my god, you`re so fuckin confident which makes your losss even better for me.
My final exams are starting on 18th may, but i`m gonna watch the match and have fun kicking your asses. ALL OF YA.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:51 PM
So much agressivity...

I might not watch it -- I'll be in L.A. then, and I'm not sure I can find a bar showing it. But I'll be on the Internet to see how it goes. And if we do lose, well, I'll be worried elsewhere -- what with hell having frozen over and all.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Quote:
And hey Scorpio, if i see you in fuckin cardiff, i`m gonna rip your fuckin spine, you doss cunt

i cant fuckin wait till that fuckin match is over to teach you cunts a muthafuckin lesson
Such agression. Although in all fairness. If I had watched my team being totaly and uterly outplayed (on your home pitch no less) the night before I'd be pretty angry to.

Or prehaps its the thought of having you're ass handed to you by your deadliest enemy in the showpiece game of the season. Yep that'd set me off to.

As for Cardiff. As much as I hate the place. I will be there my little friendless bud. As for ripping out my spine. Well you're entitled to look but unfortunatley my missus has beaten you to it and ripped most if not all of it out long ago. You'd like her she's a scum supporter to.

I tell you if the sex wasn't good.......
Old 05-11-2005, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by James Logan

I might not watch it -- I'll be in L.A. then, and I'm not sure I can find a bar showing it.QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about that. They love to watch Man United lose in every country.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scorpio24
Quote:

I might not watch it -- I'll be in L.A. then, and I'm not sure I can find a bar showing it.QUOTE]
Quote:

I wouldn't worry about that. They love to watch Man United lose in every country.
so probably it wont be shown in LA cause the devils will be holding the trophy.

i was going to support liverpool against Milan in the UEFA final, but now that they have suck a wacko fan, i hope milan and liverpool burn in hell, asshole................whats your favourite movie, lord of the fuckin ring ?
Old 05-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Arsenal 7 - 0 Everton

Wow.

And with the possession at 81%-19% in Arsenal's favour?

Last edited by mattjk_17; 05-11-2005 at 05:44 PM..
Old 05-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Arsenal 7 - 0 Everton
Yeah, sorry about that, we tried to do better, but I think the guys were a little tired out there on the pitch.

Man, did I love watching that game. Although to tell the truth come the 7th goal I was hoping Everton would score one. I like the way they play, and they're a heart and guts team, and it must've been one fucking hell of a bad evening for them. But hey, I guess every team has to go through one like that.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Arsenal 7 - 0 Everton

Wow.

And with the possession at 81%-19% in Arsenal's favour?
dont worry matt, we will take your revenge on these bastards
Old 05-12-2005, 04:56 AM
Quote:
i was going to support liverpool against Milan in the UEFA final

WHAT!!!!

Don't support us. I don't want you jinxing us. Good God the last thing we need now is for some Man United style mediocrity to rub off on us.

And we'll be in the Champions League Final. The UEFA Final is what you're team will be in next year when you crash out in the qualifying stages. Well you will insist on finshing third every year.

Last edited by Scorpio24; 05-12-2005 at 06:09 AM..
Old 05-12-2005, 06:01 AM
Quote:
WHAT!!!!

And we'll be in the Champions League Final. The UEFA Final is what you're team will be in next year when you crash out in the qualifying stages. Well you will insist on finshing third every year.
well, thats our trick so that we are ready to kick ass when we reach the finals.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:51 AM
Quote:
dont worry matt, we will take your revenge on these bastards
Nobody needs to take revenge, I was quite happy to see the Arse slaughter Everton!
Old 05-12-2005, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Nobody needs to take revenge, I was quite happy to see the Arse slaughter Everton!
well then we`re gonna take revenge for all everton fans all over the globe, we`re are gonna make the lovers of true football enjoy, and we`re gonna make Arsenal haters happy
Old 05-12-2005, 08:46 AM
I have to take issue with something from last night.

Now Arsenal were awesome and Bergkamp was sublime, but i'm not sure I go along with the massive frenzy in the press this morning about giving the Dutch man another contract.

It's tough to say he doesn't deserve it after last night and the game will be worse for it when he does call it a day. However I honestly can't remember another game all seaon when he played to that or anywhere near that level. I don't think he can cut it consistintely at this level anymore. Prehaps i'm alone on this. Although I'm sure Statham will agree. Any chance for him to have a pop at Arsenal.

I should imagine that most Arsenal fans would not agree with me. But I wonder if that is more down to loyalty for his past heroics. Personaly I wouldn't pick him in front of Van Persie. This kid is really starting to play now. He had a bad car accident a few months ago and it seems to have wised his head up.

Anywany just my 2 shillings.

Old 05-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Quote:

Now Arsenal were awesome and Bergkamp was sublime, but i'm not sure I go along with the massive frenzy in the press this morning about giving the Dutch man another contract.
We need Bergkamp around. He doesn't score as much as he used to, but he's still one heck of a great passer, he makes very few bad choices, and he's got experience. And besides, playing alongside Henry, he's the best we got -- better than Reyes, better than Van Persie (he'll need a couple more seasons to get to that level of complicity), way better than Aliadière or Lupoli. Even Henry acknowledges it. He's not as spectacular as he used to be, but he makes everyone's life easier any time he's on the pitch.

I wouldn't sign him for more than one season, though. He's getting older, that's a fact -- and Van Persie and Owusu Abeyie deserve to get more playing time as quick as possible. But if he can be signed on as a luxury reserve for an extra season, then it'd be great -- we'll need him during the home games in the Champions League, and we'll need him to stay competitive in all the competitions Arsenal'll be playing in (that, the Premiership, the Cup).
Old 05-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Quote:
I have to take issue with something from last night.

It's tough to say he doesn't deserve it after last night and the game will be worse for it when he does call it a day. However I honestly can't remember another game all seaon when he played to that or anywhere near that level. I don't think he can cut it consistintely at this level anymore. Prehaps i'm alone on this. Although I'm sure Statham will agree. Any chance for him to have a pop at Arsenal.

i hope that he stays in Arsenal, i fell a bit sad for good players who end up in unknown teams like rivaldo and now i think l.figo is following them cause real shitty madrid doent need him anymore.
By the way, Scorpio, thanks for supporting me against tom cruise`s crazy fans over there.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Quote:
We need Bergkamp around. He doesn't score as much as he used to, but he's still one heck of a great passer, he makes very few bad choices, and he's got experience. And besides, playing alongside Henry, he's the best we got -- better than Reyes, better than Van Persie (he'll need a couple more seasons to get to that level of complicity), way better than Aliadière or Lupoli. Even Henry acknowledges it. He's not as spectacular as he used to be, but he makes everyone's life easier any time he's on the pitch.
But if he can be signed on as a luxury reserve for an extra season, then it'd be great -- we'll need him during the home games in the Champions League, and we'll need him to stay competitive in all the competitions Arsenal'll be playing in (that, the Premiership, the Cup).
I agree with all this, but I wonder about how it may harm Arsenal's chances.

My reasoning for this is - It's undeniable that Bergkamp's refusal to fly has seriously hampered Arsenal in away matches in the Champion's League. And he is the kind of player who opens doors and in games away in Eastern Europe and possibly closer that quality is invaluable.

Therefor if he was to carry on as he has been doing and playing in the home matches then i'd agree. But I don't see him playing that many games in the premiership next seaon. And i agree Van Perise isnt there yet, but I still think he's more suited to the prem now than Dennis who's age is catching him up. So I don't think he'd then be as effective in the home European games beause if he's been lacking 1st team football he might no be sharp enough.

I don't know its a tough one. I will say this it does look like Wenger really isnt sure (Although it might be the board) and his record in the transfer market is untouchable. He always makes money and rarely buy's a dud. He seems to have a knack for knowing what to do with players
So......?
Old 05-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Quote:
By the way, Scorpio, thanks for supporting me against tom cruise`s crazy fans over there.

Thats ok little one.

I knew what you was trying to say in your kinda warped Manc view of the world.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:58 AM
maybe off topic...
if you guys have seen nil by mouth and sweet sixteen, what do you think of them, cause i just blind bought them on dvd ?
Old 05-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Quote:
maybe off topic...
if you guys have seen nil by mouth and sweet sixteen, what do you think of them, cause i just blind bought them on dvd ?

I haven't seen either. But I know that Nill by mouth is a notoriously difficult film to watch. Very hard hitting.

Empire magazine. The only review I ever listen to. Has given both films 4 0ut of 5 and that would be enough for me to watch them no problem.